What's on the cards.

STAFAST

Fantastic Dec. W2V leadership this is sure going to be a fun war to fight....the dump truck with the popcorn is on the way now. Let the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter whether I was expecting it or not

No excuses here...just pointing out the truth. W2V are the scum of W56. I am really happy you did not drop it before you attacked as it means as a tribe you have no redeeming qualities. Now we wait and see what happens.

GL to both tribes in the upcoming festivities :)

No reddeming qualities? From a tribe that has done nothing but merge, barb-whore and internal their way to the #1 spot.....oh dear

As already stated, you gave up your right to some civility when your players decided to sit MoM when we were attacking them. So if your going to whinge about poor diplomacy, we were not the ones who broke the conditions of the NAP first

DeletedUser89560

QFT

I remember back when Rukoh made a comment that W2V has never broken an NAP before, alliances yes but NAP's no...Well it is official now W2V has backstabbed everyone and everything on this world.

Like adera said had you posted your war declaration before you attacked it would have been different.

What an excuse shadowzilla.

DeletedUser

No reddeming qualities? From a tribe that has done nothing but merge, barb-whore and internal their way to the #1 spot.....oh dear

Not to mention whose member base seems to be unable to tell time in a chronological order from NAP drop (22nd) to Dec. (23rd)

DeletedUser

The map needs more unicorns

Apologies, no KS was used in the makings of this map. :icon_razz:

The original NAP dates back to when [T] was a sub-10-members tribe who assured us they'd war L@GHTR and Haul in order to gain the NW rim. They merged both instead, have since sat our war-targets, and have taken our MoM spoils, among other things. *shrugs*

DeletedUser656

W2V:

Started: 2011-04-02
Members: 50
Villages: 21k
Members' OD: 1.8b
Members' ODA: 1.2b
Members' ODD: 600m
Positive conquers: 20844
Of which barbs: 2497 (11.98%)
Of which internals: 3615 (17.34%)
Of which tribeless: 4852 (23.28%)
Remainder: 9880 (47.4%)
War ratio: 6.6
Points gained from wars: 63m

[T]:

Started: 2011-09-18
Members: 71
Villages: 25k
Members' OD: 1.3b
Members' ODA: 947m
Members' ODD: 386m
Positive conquers: 15544
Of which barbs: 4259 (27.4%)
Of which internals: 3104 (19.97%)
Of which tribeless: 3325 (21.39%)
Remainder: 4856 (31.24%)
War ratio: 7.4
Points gained from wars: 22m

DeletedUser

I really do not understand why people think I am trying to come up with an excuse??? An excuse for what???

W2V attacked [T] end of story...attacks were sent before NAP was dropped. yes that means some W2V members sent early.

All I am pointing out is that Rukoh said W2V has never broken an NAP before...Now I am proving that they have.

There is no excuse there...it is the way it is.

W2V are coming out now claiming foul doing on [T]'s part for them to declare on us, and that the NAP terms were never met by [T]??? Who cares what your reasons are?

You wanna fight than fight...again all I am pointing out is that you have broken your last thread of credibility for keeping friends with other tribes in this world.

DeletedUser

All I am pointing out is that Rukoh said W2V has never broken an NAP before...Now I am proving that they have.

There is no excuse there...it is the way it is.

W2V are coming out now claiming foul doing on [T]'s part for them to declare on us, and that the NAP terms were never met by [T]??? Who cares what your reasons are?

OK, one last time. The NAP was dropped when you decided to break it by sitting our war targets in MoM. We didnt end the NAP, [T] did by breaking its T&C's. Call that an excuse if you want, we call it a reason

And as I said before, we certainly dont care what our reasons are, we were going to do this anyway. Perhaps if you had been decent enough to stick to the terms of the NAP, we "may" have been decent enough to inform you of our dropping it...cause and effect

DeletedUser

W2V attacked [T] end of story...attacks were sent before NAP was dropped. yes that means some W2V members sent early.

We dropped the NAP yesterday and launched today. Why is it you find this so hard to understand?

DeletedUser

Nice declaration...

Good luck to both sides, I was expecting this war and have been waiting for it a long time. May the best tribe win - [T] obviously...

DeletedUser

One of the Best declarations i have seen ,Rukoh :)

Good luck to both sides..

DeletedUser

I wonder how Rukoh found my newspaper? (ponders) Anyways, the end of the cold war. I applaud W2V for this declaration, and to the [T] members. This is what you wanted now its time to put up! I think you can do it...

DeletedUser

The war with MoM ended on the 6th. Due to this, the NAP was dropped on the 22nd? That reasoning seems a little sketchy to me. Usually when something warrants action, the action usually takes place shortly after. For example, if Germany were to attack Russia, Russia wouldn't sit there for almost a month before saying "ah, do you remember that attack on us a month ago? ya, well we're gonna respond to that now".

DeletedUser

As already stated, you gave up your right to some civility when your players decided to sit MoM when we were attacking them. So if your going to whinge about poor diplomacy, we were not the ones who broke the conditions of the NAP first

If your going on about poor diplomacy then surely we should be looking at just after new year when a few of your players sent over 1300 attacks to a player you hold a NAP with.

So please stop your own winging glynjack we dont care how big you think your dick is arguning bad points doesnt help you

DeletedUser

If your going on about poor diplomacy then surely we should be looking at just after new year when a few of your players sent over 1300 attacks to a player you hold a NAP with.

Oh you mean after you took our war spoils and nobled into a W2V K? A violation of the NAP. Golly geeze, [T] are just so slighted these days, and to think they allied our enemies of the time as well. Clearly they're the injured party. (dull)

So please stop your own winging glynjack we dont care how big you think your dick is arguning bad points doesnt help you

People in glass houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

The war with MoM ended on the 6th. Due to this, the NAP was dropped on the 22nd? That reasoning seems a little sketchy to me. Usually when something warrants action, the action usually takes place shortly after. For example, if Germany were to attack Russia, Russia wouldn't sit there for almost a month before saying "ah, do you remember that attack on us a month ago? ya, well we're gonna respond to that now".

Germany ([T]) supposedly had been sitting America (MoM) while Russia (W2V) were attacking America. Once America and Russia had negotiated a ceasefire, Russia took a while to bring their troops back from America ready to strike on Germany.

The only part of your analogy that I can agree on is that I can totally imagine Rukoh and Glyn with evil Russian accents.

DeletedUser

Cause and Effect

This is what happens to players who break the NAP conditions....your logic really does suck quite a lot. I can see why you have so many dissenters about your leadership qualities versus Semp's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't particularly think either side is the injured party here, both tribes knew a war was on the books, don't really see the problem here gents.

DeletedUser

The only part of your analogy that I can agree on is that I can totally imagine Rukoh and Glyn with evil Russian accents.

Dutch and Welsh accent combo is more for comedic purposes than evil

DeletedUser

I don't particularly think either side is the injured party here, both tribes knew a war was on the books, don't really see the problem here gents.

We dropped a defunct NAP and they didn't know about it.