What's wrong SLB?

Decrepidos

tnx ^^

We can`t let the only SLB - HOT thread go innactive, can we?

no we can't :icon_smile:

Yes... i admire anyone who can hold their own in Def and Attack! When you have a tribe that is active and supports each other then they are very difficult near impossible to over come. The only way i could see HOT winning against SLB would be if they just swamped them with attacks and even then you would need ALL of HOT to join in other wise SLB would just slaughter more HOT troops

DeletedUser

no we can't :icon_smile:

Yes... i admire anyone who can hold their own in Def and Attack! When you have a tribe that is active and supports each other then they are very difficult near impossible to over come. The only way i could see HOT winning against SLB would be if they just swamped them with attacks and even then you would need ALL of HOT to join in other wise SLB would just slaughter more HOT troops

I would like to see that, I felt really special when hot sent 2,000 attacks toward me but was disappointed to only kill 16 nobles yet over 100 attack armies and let a few 100 go home safely

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I would like to see that, I felt really special when hot sent 2,000 attacks toward me but was disappointed to only kill 16 nobles yet over 100 attack armies and let a few 100 go home safely

and i bet that was a so called Op ;)

cooled ice

haha nice meeting yours and issaga's troops at my walls...what was that now? 50 full farms from issaga and around 10-20 farm offensives from you? and were those 8 or so nobles i killed? lol...i can't understand why you guys bothered attacking when you couldn't scout it :p

DeletedUser

haha nice meeting yours and issaga's troops at my walls...what was that now? 50 full farms from issaga and around 10-20 farm offensives from you? and were those 8 or so nobles i killed? lol...i can't understand why you guys bothered attacking when you couldn't scout it :p

We sent the armies first then tried to scout later lol.

But we took 3 or 4 villages did we not

But I suppose I got you back for that you and your stupid 2 clears to the village I took from you 96 hours late and 4 nobles :p

cooled ice

We sent the armies first then tried to scout later lol.

But we took 3 or 4 villages did we not

But I suppose I got you back for that you and your stupid 2 clears to the village I took from you 96 hours late and 4 nobles :p

no not really...i received many scouting attacks from kristian contianing 2500 scouts...i think issaga also sent some scouts...but what happened? alll failed :D the scouts you talk about, were the real scouts lol that kalash had to build (cuz it takes one whole farm to build that many scouts lol) so...about the vilages...you guys had taken them long ago...only these two were in your way...when issaga sent his army, i only had two villages...

cmon corrupt!!! you getting old?? :icon_redface: lol

DeletedUser

no not really...i received many scouting attacks from kristian contianing 2500 scouts...i think issaga also sent some scouts...but what happened? alll failed :D the scouts you talk about, were the real scouts lol that kalash had to build (cuz it takes one whole farm to build that many scouts lol) so...about the vilages...you guys had taken them long ago...only these two were in your way...when issaga sent his army, i only had two villages...

I probably sent 5000 scouts there. PS: you didn`t mention who took the rest of your villages in K84/85. :p

cooled ice

I probably sent 5000 scouts there. PS: you didn`t mention who took the rest of your villages in K84/85. :p

haha well it was you and corrupt who took was it 9 villages in your core territory? SLB's war was a surprise to me and i was moving houses also at the time...they were able to take 7 or so villages from me without any retaliation as i was not present at the time...then i had 4 villages left, out of which 2 i still have :lol: the other two costed kristian 10 offenses each (that was during the time i was present and had my net connection set up)...meh i had to loose those villages anyways lol...but i still have 2 villages left

p.s. sry i cannot remember the exact number of villages i had in K84/85...so the numbers are close to what had happened...

DeletedUser

Nope, you had taken 2 or 3 off vacea so we had to take those back first. And Like I said I didnt send scouts. Issaga just said if we send 70 farms it should work lol Oh well, it didnt really slow us down as then we had to eat some inactives.

cooled ice

Nope, you had taken 2 or 3 off vacea so we had to take those back first. And Like I said I didnt send scouts. Issaga just said if we send 70 farms it should work lol Oh well, it didnt really slow us down as then we had to eat some inactives.

oh i forgot about those...yes true...but since i only had two villages...i knew i would have lost those as well...cuz i am in the sea of red...i was hoping if i could sneakily get those villages...guess didn't really work :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

oh i forgot about those...yes true...but since i only had two villages...i knew i would have lost those as well...cuz i am in the sea of red...i was hoping if i could sneakily get those villages...guess didn't really work :icon_redface:

Seems like I brought some attention to myself o_O

cooled ice

You`re not the only one who attacked me :p thanks for making my ODD grow though. Didn`t make much of a difference, but still.

i should be thanking y'all for making my ODD grow from 300 something to 135 rank :lol: