Wheggs stands up for W47...

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There are several things wrong with that nuke. Why are you bragging with it?

DeletedUser

none of my business but i thought it was a good nuke except I personally dont use that many rams :)

lol, it's a very good nuke, mainly because it has extra troops lol. And many people use that many rams.

EDIT: maybe a little less, but he has extra farm space so why not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, it's a very good nuke, mainly because it has extra troops lol. And many people use that many rams.

EDIT: maybe a little less, but he has extra farm space so why not

I'm not going to school people i don't know.
Many people use that many rams.. Is that your argument? Do you have more arguments like that? Maybe i can laugh at you some more :p
Perhaps you think a 20k axe nuke is awesome too?

DeletedUser

Many people use that many rams.. Is that your argument? Do you have more arguments like that? Maybe i can laugh at you some more :p

I know people that use 300 lol personally i use 250 I know people who use less and on w17 I am making a nuke with all axes and 250 rams cause I'm bored :lol: have plenty of villages there to goof off with XD

DeletedUser

lol of course we all cant compete with your pure spear nukes :spear: maybe you can show us your awesome nukes so we can laugh at you

DeletedUser

Go ahead and make your axe-nukes. Let's see if you can get an oda score like mine :p

DeletedUser

Oh yeah cause you're the best and everything. :icon_rolleyes:
Frankly, I'm disappointed that this has become one of the few players from T.E.C that I see post here. This kind of scum just ruins my whole view of the tribe. Though, ever since they pussied out on attacking didn't attack VEX, my opinion hasn't been very high.

DeletedUser

I know people that use 300 lol personally i use 250 I know people who use less and on w17 I am making a nuke with all axes and 250 rams cause I'm bored :lol: have plenty of villages there to goof off with XD

I'm not talking about you by the way. It seems like you know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Many people use axe nukes... So why don't you :D

But enema,

I used 250 rams/200 cata's... I was ranked no.1 oda to in a few worlds.. Everyone has his own strategy ;)

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less about what you're saying. Unless you tell me what you think is wrong with this nuke, I won't be able to give you a counter argument. You really think you're the best, but everyone has their own strategies, and you should know that there is no perfect nukes. This has been established after many debates.

I still didn't see any arguments from you, which really weakens what you're saying. It actually makes it nonsense. So all you've been doing on the forums is making fun of others "haha I'm better than you. You suck, I don't". So if you don't plan on saying anything useful, just stay silent please :)

DeletedUser

Aww doggystyle, it's just goshdarn terrible that you think i'm scum, it really hurts my feelings :(

Alright, here's my argument (go ahead point and laugh):

1rst:
like someone said before, he used too many rams. With 0% luck 219 rams are enough.

2nd:

The village has 7.7k points so i'm guessing that both the stables and barracks are maxed.

It takes ~21 days to build 9k axes and almost 15 days to build those horses. That means his stables have been doing nothing for 6 days.

3rd:

LC > MA, even when people use a fair amount of archers. If he had used LC instead of MA he would've lost less.

And thats why i wondered why he was bragging.