Wheggs stands up for W47...

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Damn, i'm a douchebag. Even YOU have used nukes with 750 rams. 700-1k MA, thats just awesomeness. And 20k axes would only take ~48 days to build. I'd definately would have my stables doing nothing if i'd encountered some spears even if i could hit the village with 3 regular nukes from the same village within 48 days instead.

I'm not saying he can't build a nuke like that, after all it's his village. I just think it isn't brag-material.

I'm not saying 20k axes is great or even good, never did. I'm just saying, if you know how to use your troops, you can build about anything and make it efficient.(except for mixeds)

Tell me, how are you going to clear a village that has 80k spears swords and archers and a bunch of HC in defense with only 300 rams in your nuke? Not. You will need spearhead nukes. You will need the cannonfodder to make sure your regular nukes that follow can kill more troops. In this stage, troop ratio's make the difference between having 50%-80% of the troops in your nuke dying. In later stages, it makes the difference between using 6 nukes and using 10 nukes to clear a village.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying 20k axes is great or even good, never did. I'm just saying, if you know how to use your troops, you can build about anything and make it efficient.(except for mixeds)

You said 20k axes would be a good nuke for 20k spears. I said it still wouldnt be efficient.

Tell me, how are you going to clear a village that has 80k spears swords and archers and a bunch of HC in defense with only 300 rams in your nuke? Not. You will need spearhead nukes. You will need the cannonfodder to make sure your regular nukes that follow can kill more troops. In this stage, troop ratio's make the difference between having 50%-80% of the troops in your nuke dying. In later stages, it makes the difference between using 6 nukes and using 10 nukes to clear a village.

I know wallbusters can be useful. I was talking about his nuke in this stage.

Appearantly he was bragging with a pop-bonusvill instead of the nuke, so let's stop with arguing about nuke builds.