When someone says your tribe has no chance

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

DeletedUser118378

What would you do :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117702

Then you tell the person that said that, he's a smelly pp whore and your going to rim him soon and I'm sure he'll change his mind

DeletedUser118378

Colour is going to win this world if they actually sweep .Next cant argue with that.

But .next is the rim tribe with the most fighting experience

Deleted User - 2849885

Anyone that would like to rim me is more than welcome to, I did just shower so I am as ready as ever. =)

DeletedUser118357

Colour is going to win this world if they actually sweep .Next cant argue with that.

But .next is the rim tribe with the most fighting experience

.Next are the next rim tribe soon to be forgotten. .Next have minimal fighting experience and they don't know how to use nobles so them being most experienced is an insane claim.

If we gave tribes football style rankings .Next would be at the bottom of the scottish championship.

[SPOIL]
7CQytTl.png

Got bonfired which set me back 3 weeks but since being rebuilt and nobling 4 of your villages it's been a breeze with practically no harmful losses

1q5lJNh.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser118378

So wut shd we do then?
Are you guys dead set on wiping .next out atm?

.next has seen the most fights out of all the rim tribe so hopefully we can learn from this.

Not everyone is an experienced player, People need to be taught how to play. I'm not either

DeletedUser118357

The guys who don't have much choice but to expand north are likely set on rimming you all yes :D

What should you do? Sit and watch as your forums fill up with good byes!

DeletedUser118378

i intend to play this game till the end. i am not quitting this world and I will not tribe hop

DeletedUser117702

What if you got invited to Colour? :p

#TheseHoesAintLoyal

DeletedUser118378

No, whats the point of tribe hopping it defeats the purpose of this game. Should fight till the end.
I left the tribe COLD because there was terrible leadership there who suddenly and pretty much everyone had to leave.

I have tried to contact other tribes for alliances, however they seem to be want to pray on us instead of supporting us against Colour

DeletedUser

.Next are the next rim tribe soon to be forgotten. .Next have minimal fighting experience and they don't know how to use nobles so them being most experienced is an insane claim.
[SPOIL]
kEGUK.png

[/SPOIL]He's sure feeling confident :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser118378

dangggggg. Well you declared WAR on us Rothwell what do you expect, if we werent so busy with Colour and FFF, We would have taken your village long time ago :D