When someone says your tribe has no chance

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

Gorth Kirgar

Well, don't want to spend ages to prove myself right in details of all players and recruitments.
But just look at the recruitments of trbk13 and funforton....Both came in with awesome points, and both are pp abusers who obviously know shit about playing this game or/and haven't put any effort in than pp at all.

DeletedUser

Well, don't want to spend ages to prove myself right in details of all players and recruitments.
But just look at the recruitments of trbk13 and funforton....Both came in with awesome points, and both are pp abusers who obviously know shit about playing this game or haven't put any effort in than pp at all.

I don't understand this hate towards players that use premium points. If you have such a problem with the settings of this world, why did you join? I think people use it as an excuse (or a coping mechanism) "these players must have passed me in rank because they are spending premium points, and not because they are better than me!" - "they are cheating, bunch of cheaters!", "ban them point whoring turtles!".

I'd really like to see these calculations, and how you determine whether or not a player is using too many premium points. There are probably players complaining about you (a top 5 player), and thinking you are abusing premium points as well. Is that fair to you? I'm just curious where you get these calculations, and how much premium point spending is to much - where is the line drawn?

Players have the right to use premium points, here, albeit, I'm not the biggest fan of it, but it does make things more interesting -- especially early on.

If you have so much "distaste" for premium point worlds, why did you join here?

As to the players you mentioned, I won't go into too much detail, but your partners in crime (REHAB) tried recruiting a few of the players in that area (including - but not limited to - one of the players you mentioned).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorth Kirgar

I don't mind using pp.
But using just pp and not even trying to play the game.....yeah, that does annoy me.
That is why I use the term 'abusing' and not 'using'!

It was easily seen early on who were theses abusers:
No looting
Loads of market trades
Buying other players
And now: plummeting in the ranks because they don't know how to play

I joined because I did like the settings. Though it was a few years ago that I played for real and had no clue people would actually spend thousands of dollars to just be in the top five for a few moments.

DeletedUser

I don't mind using pp.
But using just pp and not even trying to play the game.....yeah, that does annoy me.
That is why I use the term 'abusing' and not 'using'!

It was easily seen early on who were theses abusers:
No looting
Loads of market trades
Buying other players
And now: plummeting in the ranks because they don't know how to play

I joined because I did like the settings. Though it was a few years ago that I played for real and had no clue people would actually spend thousands of dollars to just be in the top five for a few moments.

Plummeting in the ranks: as if they couldn't spend premium points now, if that is how they got there.

It was stated earlier in the thread, that StormSiren was passed by a player merging accounts.

There's a lot of assumptions here:

No looting: do I really need to post the achievements of the players you just mentioned?

Loads of market trades: while that can be a sign of a player that spends a lot of premium points, a lot of good players make a lot of trades early on -- even flipping resources, it's actually one of the more interesting dynamics introduced to the game recently, and it's becoming very common in most strategy games.

That's all you got? To be frank, I have a lot of friends that play in Jagar, your name actually came up as someone that was impressive. I just wish you wouldn't post on these forums, as you are obviously green in that area. Your leaders cringe every time you post, please stop. All thoughts don't need to be posts.

Gorth Kirgar

Yeah, they can't spend the pp now as they could early on. The good farmers are getting far more rez now than anyone can get by just using pp on the market now.....that's why you see the pp abusers plummeting in the ranks.

StormSiren was passed by me yesterday too. And though Lord Thomas got there easily too, it was no merger, and he has StormSiren edged on all fronts.

And the -No Looting-.....Please post their achievements. I and few others have taken a close watch on that from day one. And they weren't anywhere up to par at any stage.

Trading...Flipping resources has been almost impossible here. Other than maybe trading Iron for good pp and using that pp on other rez.
There were only 2 ways of getting the gold in market trades early: sell all your rez, or buy a shitload of rez.

And yeah, I will always remain green in this area of posting. I don't post that much and I don't make great stories.
But talking about my leaders cringe....that is just bs.
I am one of them.
And if I do make any other of them cringe, they would tell me before they tell you.

DeletedUser

people naturally go inactive especially in family tribes because of the size meaning the numbers will whittle down over time

you're assuming we need to drop our numbers because there aren't enough villages from here to the rim for us to grow off.....

...but who's to say expanding to the rim is our only avenue of growing - why can't we make a move east on KIAN...or north on Llama or south on Rehab? Plenty of scenarios could potentially play out at this point. I don't think we came to this world with the intention of hugging our way to the endgame. You've gotta start fighting your neighbors eventually, if not for food...then simply to win the game

DeletedUser117702

I think I provoked a half decent little discussion :icon_wink:

But yeah, CGI would be more of a concern to me that Jager, So all you little rank 1 Jager fanboys, suck out :D

DeletedUser

I think I provoked a half decent little discussion :icon_wink:

But yeah, CGI would be more of a concern to me that Jager, So all you little rank 1 Jager fanboys, suck out :D

They come across as Jagar fanboys, but they are actually Jagar members.
Don't think they know we can search their name in game and find them.

DeletedUser118378

Shit like this is why the outer tribes need to form strong bonds with each other.

DeletedUser117702

NOO, GOD!

Just cos your tribes getting rekt doesn't mean the whole world has to hold hands.

If you could control all diplomacy in this world, what would you do? There'd be god damn cobwebs all over the war stats and everything you knock me sick!

DeletedUser118378

So what the **** am i supposed to do. just hit delete? I have never reached the later game stages of tribal war and this world I want to dominate. Starting in K35 is actually really unlucky. :( even some of my tribemates feel the same way I do about the situation

DeletedUser84793

Look the facts is this...it dont matter if you are truly the best player in the best tribe....players will always say you aint shit and you wont win...it dont matter this is facts! I say all the time to Nubzz in jag that they suck..and their will be no way they will win this world...but the little booger eater is still in the top spot!..he might just pull it off!...so with that being said..never listen to others..9 times out of 10..they will just talk smack regardless even if the stats prove your the best!..just relax and enjoy the game..and do what you got to do! because in the end....it all comes down...others has to beat you and put you out of the game..before anyone can say they were right. enjoy the game!:icon_razz: By the way...Nubzz you suck and your tribe will not win the world!..lol:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser117049

So what the **** am i supposed to do. just hit delete? I have never reached the later game stages of tribal war and this world I want to dominate. Starting in K35 is actually really unlucky. :( even some of my tribemates feel the same way I do about the situation
Location is only a portion of it, TW has done a pretty fair job with the mentor system. I would suggest you partake in that. Hopefully you get an active and knowledgeable mentor. Activity is the other problem, this game in its current state is about two things, time and farming. If you can't handle the time needed to play a solo account, then I would possibly suggest finding a co player. Otherwise, you are doomed before you start as the world will outgrow you quickly. Drop me a mail, I would happily answer any questions you may have about the game etc.

DeletedUser117049

9 times out of 10..they will just talk smack regardless even if the stats prove your the best!..just relax and enjoy the game..and do what you got to do! because in the end....it all comes down...others has to beat you and put you out of the game..before anyone can say they were right. enjoy the game!:icon_razz: By the way...Nubzz you suck and your tribe will not win the world!..lol:icon_twisted:

E-Thuggin, cause in real life it can get you hurt haha.

I also must state it is much more fun to talk smack while losing. Win or lose, as you said, its a game.

DeletedUser84793

E-Thuggin, cause in real life it can get you hurt haha.

I also must state it is much more fun to talk smack while losing. Win or lose, as you said, its a game.

yep! I talk smack all the time regardless if im winning or losing...lol its all for entertainment value! it kinda helps keeps the boredom down...for the most part i enjoy the smack talk between players..indeed Fun in most cases....:icon_razz:

DeletedUser89878

yep! I talk smack all the time regardless if im winning or losing...lol its all for entertainment value! it kinda helps keeps the boredom down...for the most part i enjoy the smack talk between players..indeed Fun in most cases....:icon_razz:

I agree with you stealthy if you don't enjoy the game why play it ? if its becoming a stress and pain to play then your in the wrong tribe and world

DeletedUser117168

I love this thread. First the CGI little discussion, then stealthy pops out of nowhere and claims Jager ain't sh*t when they're actually losing against them (wasntme).

All I gotta say is that, lots of people aren't even mentioning or paying attention to all top tribes.

TDA, CGI family and a few others are tribes that are quickly emerging from out of nowhere cause you're all focused on the same tribes over and over again, Jager-Colour-Rehab-Se7en.

This world still has a lot to grow.. And all I gotta say is that you're all building up those villages for me in the core. (devil)

Edit: Regards the first post and from what I've seen. .Next don't look like a threat. They failed ops on one of FFF members.. I think they won't last long