Where is World 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

not down, CLOSED...which means THE wins. GG all, fun world while it lasted...on W40 a couple of us THE guys are going to try and make the biggest family tribe ever just for fun...look forward to seeing everyone there :p (more info later)

Um guess The might have a fight on their hands for taking over w30 yet!!

Apr 19,2009 06:45 World 30 has been closed due to a database error. We are working on getting it back online as soon as possible

DeletedUser

Permanent? No way

No world has been closed permanently

W30 just disappeared off the Homepage again

I doubt it's closed for good, asalamalakum. There's no way to tell unless we wait, though. I'm sure everyone's hard at work to fix whatever the problem is.

..........Hey, I should work in the TW PR department!

DeletedUser

lag lagg laggg crash laggg laggggg lagggggg crash. World 30, you gotta love it!!

MR.MR

ok, they updated that from when i last looked ;)

glad to see it isn't game over...

irockurworld

They need to take out the Political map stuff. That the Problem.

irockurworld

Yea, but they add something new, and we get a whole database crash=not worth it.

inflrc

Apr 19,2009 06:45

World 30 has been closed due to a database error. We are buying a new server and firing some people as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Yea, but they add something new, and we get a whole database crash=not worth it.

They added the political map to all worlds, yet most seem to be working fine right now. W30 is down, probably not because of those maps.

DeletedUser

Attack on Database (000|000) Today at 08:08 Noble Speed.

at least i wish i could, will have to send my 3 ennoblement trains, follow up support, and resorse support for a 3rd time today... 10 hours of game play gone to waste, actually more, becouse they were halfway there when it rolled it back the first time, and just got it out a second time, when it crashed AGAIN...

Free premium points for every one would be a good way to appolagise for the inconviniance ... Hint Hint

irockurworld

yea, i guess, just wanted to vent somewhere lol, i need rehab.

DeletedUser

might have been a whole lot of noobs making 1 market trade at a time, all at the same time that crashed it , lol ( jokes)

Not joking about the free Premium for an appolagie though

DeletedUser

You bite your tongue. That map is perhaps the sexiest thing TW has introduced to the game since tribe member limits.
OMG SO TRUE...you don't even need acid to get a trip with those maps...

They added the political map to all worlds, yet most seem to be working fine right now. W30 is down, probably not because of those maps.
OMG you so sexy AK...always right...

W30 just has the suckiest box...

irockurworld

You know this world making me insane, i keep doing the same thing, and keep expecting a different result, but i keep going ending up where i left.

And now im 10k less in freaking points. Im going freaking backwards.

DeletedUser

its reset back. bloody attacks have been reset as well. I just cleared a guy. Have to go clear him all over again. And build coins. This sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.