Where's Binn gone?

chrissy24

Thought something was amiss when the good natured and at times flirty:icon_eek: igm from Binn stopped.
so i had a quick look at his profile and note the account has changed hands.
what will this mean for APOC now their driving force has quit? will fork have to shoulder ALL the leadership responsibility? will the jcl who has taken over Binn's account step up?
is there any truth in the rumour that Aetost has taken over Binn's account:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:?

anyway- if you are reading - well played Binn.

DeletedUser75781

Bin will never give off his acc to Aetost, he hates Aetost alot :p

DeletedUser

Thought something was amiss when the good natured and at times flirty:icon_eek: igm from Binn stopped.
so i had a quick look at his profile and note the account has changed hands.
what will this mean for APOC now their driving force has quit? will fork have to shoulder ALL the leadership responsibility? will the jcl who has taken over Binn's account step up?
is there any truth in the rumour that Aetost has taken over Binn's account:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:?

anyway- if you are reading - well played Binn.

LOOK another person has stepped up to take the position of w35 jester. First it was lfc... then farooq... and now it is you. You should be so proud.

istockphoto_4129313-cartoon-court-jester.jpg

You should put that pic on your profile chrissy. It suits you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOOK another person has stepped up to take the position of w35 jester. First it was lfc... then farooq... and now it is you. You should be so proud.

I don't get it.. Somebody like you, who started on the rim in K27, you sure seem to have a big ego.

You talk and talk, insinuating that you had a part to play in.. Basically anything, but how could that be from K27? All the solid players/tribe long quit before you grew up, big-shot.

So I guess now that we all quit you can be "cool" on the externals, flaming people who you were more than 10 Ks away from you.

You, King Arturus, are a poser.

Edit: And for you to lump Farooq with any of those other people, LOL, you demonstrate how much you really did miss from World 35 sitting on the rim playing Sim City ^_-

DeletedUser75781

I don't get it.. Somebody like you, who started on the rim in K27, you sure seem to have a big ego.

You talk and talk, insinuating that you had a part to play in.. Basically anything, but how could that be from K27? All the solid players/tribe long quit before you grew up, big-shot.

So I guess now that we all quit you can be "cool" on the externals, flaming people who you were more than 10 Ks away from you.

You, King Arturus, are a poser.

Edit: And for you to lump Farooq with any of those other people, LOL, you demonstrate how much you really did miss from World 35 sitting on the rim playing Sim City ^_-

Actually King A is flaming chrissy not cause of her location, or because he did more than her, or not cause everyone else quit (except for Aetost :lol:), its cause her arguments here in the exts hold no value and make no sense :icon_neutral:

And King A just hates farooq for backstabbing ~FOE~ and favouring TO members over ~FOE~ (and also cause farooq is evil :icon_evil:)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah... I just play sim city. That is why I have a high conquer rate... high oda and od and I will be in top 20 soon. So go join another world ya quiter so you can quit again. Freakin kids these days.

chrissy24

binn? oh binny? whereforartthou Binn?

silence - :icon_surprised:

when i hear from Binn i may just delete- then King A can move up another place on od ratings through no work of his own.

King Sean04

binn? oh binny? whereforartthou Binn?

silence - :icon_surprised:

when i hear from Binn i may just delete- then King A can move up another place on od ratings through no work of his own.

And King A did no work eh :icon_rolleyes:

ODA= 6 King Arturus [=APOC=] 120,02 Mio
ODD= 19 King Arturus [=APOC=] 102,30 Mio.
ODT= 9 King Arturus [=APOC=] 222,32 Mio.

Keep trying. One day you may succeed :lol:

DeletedUser

And King A did no work eh :icon_rolleyes:

ODA= 6 King Arturus [=APOC=] 120,02 Mio
ODD= 19 King Arturus [=APOC=] 102,30 Mio.
ODT= 9 King Arturus [=APOC=] 222,32 Mio.

Keep trying. One day you may succeed :lol:

Don't hold your breath though.

chrissy24

Thanks for showing me yours
In true little boy fashion here's mine

ODA = 129.28 rank 5
ODD= 241.98 rank 2
ODT = 371.26 rank 3

anyway - where's Binn?

DeletedUser

Thanks for showing me yours
In true little boy fashion here's mine

ODA = 129.28 rank 5
ODD= 241.98 rank 2
ODT = 371.26 rank 3

anyway - where's Binn?

:icon_rolleyes: And I have two big accounts... how about you? And ODD... I was up there. No one has the balls to attack me anymore though. ODA is my fault though... I haven't ran a major op for awhile though but I am gearing for a big one as soon as I am done doing cleanup.

DeletedUser

Actually Binn did give his account to Aetost, he was going to switch sides but he saw how pathetically you guys were doing against us and decided to stay where its safe.

DeletedUser

Actually Binn did give his account to Aetost, he was going to switch sides but he saw how pathetically you guys were doing against us and decided to stay where its safe.

lol... sounds like Aetost. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

whose getting internalled first then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

binn? Oh binny? Whereforartthou binn?

Silence - :icon_surprised:

When i hear from binn i may just delete- then king a can move up another place on od ratings through no work of his own.

get burned king a!