Where's Turltl3's goNADs?

DeletedUser

As an (ex-)turtl3 whose account was booted from this new tribe after I left, I feel like NADs was appropriately a kick in the balls after everything of the last few months of this world. Not going to post much rant - I said enough back fighting DD on these forums (nice to seem them join up with turtl3 after impending war for 2 months)

Anyone got something to say as to why it was a good/bad/out of the blue/diplomatically imploding move?

DeletedUser

Huh. Never thought you'd be the one asking after Skype conversations going on. Esuna.

DeletedUser64969

well after the little DD take over james got in-control hes being sucking turtle dick since the start of the world, either way good luck to it working :icon_wink: anyone under 1.5mio is going to the toilet according to turtle leadership in the "forced internals" so have fun in this winds of change tribe? the only wind is the farts from all that bullshizzle.

DeletedUser97716

well after the little DD take over james got in-control hes being sucking turtle dick since the start of the world, either way good luck to it working :icon_wink: anyone under 1.5mio is going to the toilet according to turtle leadership in the "forced internals" so have fun in this winds of change tribe? the only wind is the farts from all that bullshizzle.

Will you teach us how to internal properly? It seems you have mastered it this world.

Dexurai

Oh we're sorry, lets never internal anyone. Oh wait you've got that one nailed right? I'm not in the Nads leadership I trust them.

DeletedUser111574

Damn you must be really butt hurt? :icon_smile:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Don't you got some INTERNALS to eat? :)

DeletedUser

Hah, that's funny. Why would we maintain an alliance with a tribe that couldn't even be assed to support their allies fronts while they internalled away? I coordinated our war efforts on Turtl3 but it became apparent to me and the rest of {[MD]} you guys were terrible allies :)

: By the way it's called sucking Turtl3 NADs.

Go NADs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a "forced internal" I would like to inform "internallers" that my back door does not take deliveries.

DeletedUser

Alex .... shush pls. You have been given your reasons and now saw with your own eyes that it wasn't rubbish like you were led to believe.

Immune ... by your comments I'm guessing you have been listening to gossip?? 'Forced' internals don't happen in our tribe for no reason .... as Im sure they wouldn't in yours.

Waste of 5 mins of my time reading and replying to this....

DeletedUser64969

Will you teach us how to internal properly? It seems you have mastered it this world.

seems alot of people have mastered internalling in this world, obviously i'm the best at it :icon_cool:, But i think gonads is going to have its fair bunch of internals, when there done they will be the same size as V/A (member count wise), seems to be a shitfest for internals this world, either way when both sides are done doing there crap and airing there baggage out we can get the show on the road.

DeletedUser

Plz,you asked for it by being the wrost Allies I ever had and I play since kind of long...

And how can you succed to talk yourself with the amount of dick you been sucking since this world started?

DeletedUser

In summary, you are saying because you were at war with Turtl3 and not fairing as well as you wanted and because V/A were not supporting you but busy doing other things, regardless of what those other things were; you guys threw your dummy out of the pram and then decided to climb into bed with your enemy instead? Blimey, that has the makings of a healthy merge.

Hah, that's funny. Why would we maintain an alliance with a tribe that couldn't even be assed to support their allies fronts while they internalled away? I coordinated our war efforts on Turtl3 but it became apparent to me and the rest of {[MD]} you guys were terrible allies :)

: By the way it's called sucking Turtl3 NADs.

Go NADs!

DeletedUser

no,V/A was doing their own little internal thing,calling us ally,trying to recruit our top members,and was waiting the opportunity to declare on turtle once we would have done all the hard work.

and would have more then probably jumped on us too,just assumtion for the last part.

but simply, only the fact,that an allies prefer to intern acount and noble barb,refuse to send support,and try to recruit our member is a good reason for the relation to be ended.

and...in all honestly,even if we do have good damn reason,who really need one?

DeletedUser

no,V/A was doing their own little internal thing,calling us ally,trying to recruit our top members,and was waiting the opportunity to declare on turtle once we would have done all the hard work.

and would have more then probably jumped on us too,just assumtion for the last part.

but simply, only the fact,that an allies prefer to intern acount and noble barb,refuse to send support,and try to recruit our member is a good reason for the relation to be ended.

and...in all honestly,even if we do have good damn reason,who really need one?

So because you are p***ed at V/A, you still jump into bed with your enemy? Don't you guys feel that you sold yourselves out because you didn't have enough faith in your own tribes ability?!

DeletedUser

mmm,let me think......no?

I think our past leader had not enought faith in our ability and this is why he allied Va.Even If I do respect chris...you....do not...allie...V/A...

I personnaly would have jumped on em long ago.

edit:this got nothing to do with being pissed or not....

DeletedUser

mmm,let me think......no?

I think our past leader had not enought faith in our ability and this is why he allied Va.Even If I do respect chris...you....do not...allie...V/A...

I personnaly would have jumped on em long ago.

edit:this got nothing to do with being pissed or not....

You are not making any sense tbh, regardless of how your relationship ended with V/A you still sold yourselves out and jumped into bed with the enemy. That must feel pretty low.

You cannot blame V/A for your tribes decision to do that, thats all down to your guys alone. Take responsibility for it.

DeletedUser

Blaming V/A?

I dont blame V/A,I blame our own arse,for having them as allies for that long.Im part of the people who made the descision to end relation with V/A and merge with Turtle.

We felt we had way more in commun with them then with V/A.

You think we sold our soul?I personaly have none,cry me a river what does I care.One thing I do have though,is the need to have fun and wars people,and Im confident I'l have the time of my life soon nuff.Something that could not be accomplished by beeing allies with V/A...from my point of view...

Last edited by a moderator: