Where's Turltl3's goNADs?

DeletedUser64969

I love the flaming, around here, your all hypocrites apparently, lets put afew things out there.

Currently Nads family has 4 tribes working for them.

NADs
with 40 members
NADs. with 33 members
Ninja with 4 members, these are stacking Nads frontlines
CC merging in to nads.
Misery merging into nads too

so there's 80 members in the above tribe

then you have Pro family asking to merge into you now apparently, but they have also being working for you the entire world, pretty obvious, if its not working for you its a very convenient relationship, using them to attack DD/MD while you have diplomacy with them, either way cant see that it matters as its convenient for you and i would do the same.
Pro
BOOM
Pr{o}A

atm V/A has v/aers as there family with 6 members, so thats 36 members in V/A and no doubt people then want to add Clear! i guess, so whatever, add them on top as well thats like 68 members i think.

I cant remember V/A ever going above 70 members, so lets just count the 4 top tribes, you've already beat us to what your flaming us for, I don't see a problem with what your doing, but don't sit here and flame us for the exact same tactics you've used though the entire world, then try and turn it by saying you have never done it to our extent, the players your doing it with are several times larger than the players i did it with when i went inactive and just let people do as they like (i never intended for it to happen which is the difference here, but its irrelevant as it still happened), so its fair to say your points are utter bullshit, i think its pathetic when you do the exact same thing though the entire world then try and flame us for it, when V/A has never done it to the extent you have done it and are currently doing it, that's common sense, you cant argue with the above, its a fact, but you do what you have to do, I don't sit here and spout bullshit all over the forums trying to say who's the worse internal family tribe blah blah, shit happens, deal with it, you think i asked for accounts to have there family members die and quit or other serious problems which took there focus to realife?

so I don't see why people are still bringing it up, your either stupid or just a troll, that's essentially what it boils down to, get over the tactics that have being used and just play the bloody world lol.

and on w25 subv only did that to end the world (which i disagreed with at the time), for 75% of the world we had the lowest member base and were warring everyone, but then again its easy to make assumptions from things you know little about, but we all know scott your ego has being bruised this world by not being top dog, and i ended your first major war that you were going nowhere with for you, you still haven't got what you wanted this world, lets bring up w60 for you shall we? abusing your modding powers, that's an interesting subject, that's another assumption sprinkled with abit of truth isn't it? But i couldn't give toss about w60 and i wont bring it up again as i'm not a sad hypocrite :)

so lets just play the boring bit out so we can play the fun part.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, and V/A. doesn´t have Clear! and TW working with them?

DeletedUser111538

Come on now dave. This is the best part we all know that. In game is overrated. Externals all the way. We need minimum 30 pages of pure hatred, bullshit and lies otherwise I am not satisfied.

DeletedUser64969

Come on now dave. This is the best part we all know that. In game is overrated. Externals all the way. We need minimum 30 pages of pure hatred, bullshit and lies otherwise I am not satisfied.

haha :p not far off true :p

Well, and V/A. doesn´t have Clear! and TW working with them?

as i said working with Clear, but i'm not managing it, but if people want to add it they can, and TW nah had nothing much ever to do with them, apart from border agreements.

DeletedUser

dude,you acount have more friend then our whole tribe.

this,and also the fact....dont you remember turtle and DD fighting for sometime?

When was the last time V/A warrd someone?

oh,wait...like,never?right?

You never took anyone in the top tribe,none of your war was a war,we call it expansion in my world....and if you call these skirmish a war,you must live in a pretty boring world.

Plz dont make us look like we're like you,even if I disagree with some of scott choice.....he did nothing to be compared to you,who did fook nuffin since this world started apart form internaling people,growing on small nub acount (and I bet load...LOAD of them was actualy clearing their own vill for you,and taking barb...

you also talk crap about having stuff to handle,before jumping in with DD against turtle....that must be a fookin joke dude....DD was half your side and was fighting the whole pro family + turtle,and we actualy had a fair war,it was fun,and was not one sided.....

What do you want to make me beleive,you could not acheive half of what we did with 2x our size?

What an amazing war tribe you lead sexy...amazing...and such a nice allies to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny watching people who were all UP V/A.'s ass for the past few months talk like they've always hated them.

immune has played the game well. You can say that you aren't interested in playing it how he's done it in this world, but as long as he isn't breaking the rules :)icon_eek:) then who cares.

DeletedUser

then you have Pro family asking to merge into you now apparently, but they have also being working for you the entire world, pretty obvious, if its not working for you its a very convenient relationship, using them to attack DD/MD while you have diplomacy with them, either way cant see that it matters as its convenient for you and i would do the same.

:xmas confused:

DeletedUser97716

as long as he isn't breaking the rules :)icon_eek:) then who cares.

You do know hes been banned this world... right?

And you know that botting isnt legal right? Immune's is just seemingly undetectable.

DeletedUser111538

Shut up bonnie you gypsy.

Make your way to the frontline and I will co you <3

Immune, your a sexy cunt. Take that how you wish, right now I would jizz over your sexy cunt but tomorrow you should leave before I wake
ta muchly w68 boooom

DeletedUser111538

Shit, on any other world that might be a perma ban but w68 hasn't had mod for years. Immune you are sext, I would have a one night stand with yontigut boe.. Take me, take me hatd, take me like bonnie had never managed.

DeletedUser110996

Lack of moderation definitely has its ups and downs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You do know hes been banned this world... right?

And you know that botting isnt legal right? Immune's is just seemingly undetectable.

You don't believe that he can farm ~700m without a bot?!?!

That was what my :icon_eek: was intended to convey. Obviously there's something odd going on there, or some unbelievably active coplayers.

But internal nobling is just part of the game.

DeletedUser97716

You don't believe that he can farm ~700m without a bot?!?!

That was what my :icon_eek: was intended to convey. Obviously there's something odd going on there, or some unbelievably active coplayers.

But internal nobling is just part of the game.

Its not impossible to farm that much, but consistently it is if you dont let the barbs refill themselves. Im sure hes got some push accounts too.

DeletedUser

Shut up bonnie you gypsy.

Make your way to the frontline and I will co you <3

Immune, your a sexy cunt. Take that how you wish, right now I would jizz over your sexy cunt but tomorrow you should leave before I wake
ta muchly w68 boooom

Shit, on any other world that might be a perma ban but w68 hasn't had mod for years. Immune you are sext, I would have a one night stand with yontigut boe.. Take me, take me hatd, take me like bonnie had never managed.

Make me scream your name

Well that was unexpected 0.o

DeletedUser111538

Dave's bot hacked my external account. It wasn't me I promise.

DeletedUser64969

Dave's bot hacked my external account. It wasn't me I promise.

shhhhhh thats a secret.

And if i used bots i would be perma banned, if i used any illegal technique i think i'd be found out easily, i know its hard to understand how someone does something when there so much better than you, I get reported for everything i do on w68, ask assholeclown he knows full well.

I just put time in and know what i'm doing and the mechanics of the game engine ect.

personally i think RamenDrillzpoodles is just jelous of my imbaness, go back to your beastiality .

DeletedUser106526

Since everyone's flaming i thought i should bring up the most pathetic thing i've seen in this world. Immune had a tribemember send all his D to you and then nuke that D so you could get OD, and then bragged about it saying the world's biggest op had gone down the drain.

A close second for most pathetic is your war stats.