Who are Da Veterans?

DeletedUser

Yo..

The other thread was closed, so I will reopen it.... Please do not get off topic with all this stupid banter about who is an attention whore or a troll. I never saw that kind of behavior on W2 forums.

So... How long have you been playing?

My first world was W2, I was a newb when I was finally killed.

Sanotra

DeletedUser

W5 was the last world I played seriously, DFB all the way baby!

DeletedUser

I joined late in w2 (getting rimmed), but then joined w7 in OrionW but then joined -TG-

Midknight1979

W8 = Different IGN, started by husband, sat by me, co-sat by my cousin (quit at 13 villages due to RL)
18 = Started by myself, sat by hubby Top 10 ODA @ 36 ville's ( front line in a huge war, enough said, R.I.P.)
22 = Started by self, sat by seperated hubby, co-sat by my cousin (Remained Top 20 ODA forever, quit due to drama)
30 = Different IGN, Started late, no sitters so i decided to test some build theories ( gave away 4 villages to a neighbor)
46 = Started very very late, using a new twist of starter build and troop build
48 = Started late by a Friend, 3rd day decided to take over ,playing tribal hugs due to 1000 members of a mass recruit tribe surrounding me. (not serious about this world at all) * have 2 sitters that don't even want to play this world.....*
The next world i may start a pre~made and see how that works out, idk

DeletedUser

W8 was my first world in TW, played another similar game called Travian before that tho.

DeletedUser

Started back in W11...blah blah blah...W37 was good

Im not even in this world, why am I posting here :icon_confused:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Which world was that?

I started in W2 back when it was still pretty young (Landed in the north of K65) And I started on W1 a month later as well...

Woh, you play this world?

Nope. Just trolling...

your playing this world? :eek:

w4 for me. and yes, i am better than all of you.

Not playing no, and your far inferior to me Money :icon_wink: I got enough potential in my pinky to crush you :icon_smile: