Who are Da Veterans?

DeletedUser

W 6 was my first world that world was sexy mmmm just thinking about it get me exited :p

Anyway yea that about it.

DeletedUser83993

My bad I did play W7... Was one of the last players to join :D Joined when there were people with like 7 million in points xP

DeletedUser

My bad I did play W7... Was one of the last players to join :D Joined when there were people with like 7 million in points xP

Do you remember the tribes called THE, -TG- and the Gods Family (ORION, OrionW, ARES, etc...)?

DeletedUser83993

Do you remember the tribes called THE, -TG- and the Gods Family (ORION, OrionW, ARES, etc...)?
Yep :D I also remember the PH family or something..? That's the reason why I wasn't on that world long because they decided to relocate their whole family or some people to our K... Lol it took 50 of their nukes to clear me due to their morale :D

DeletedUser

W1... It was the firt time I played... or maybe it was world 2. Anyway I played like a week and got bored so I left...

Repinski

/me = nublet.

I first seriously played w24 but was in a few of the top tribes. The worlds that I would consider worlds worth mentioning of mine that I played are as follows.

w24 - Was member of =RES= when they were first starting out, back before S²ORM existed and the alliance didn't exist. I remember H²O and STORM. Ahh good tribes, good tribes. I also migrated to the south and was a party of FS for about a month before they disbanded and reformed with their best members. They turned into B.O.S. and I was in there till I left the world.

w33 - Was council member of Who?, nothing else needs to be said here other then I was under an alias.

DeletedUser

W16. First World ever.

W29. TLA for a while.

W25. Most successful World.

I only currently play W48.

DeletedUser

w24 - got banned there. :S from 1.4 mil points down to 600k.
w40 - left the world with 500k points. had no time to manage my account that time because of a lot of school work.
w46 - joined late but left because my sitter messed up my account. I was suppose to noble a player and left it's loyalty down to 21 and told my sitter to attack once more to finish my nobling but when I came back, the supposed to be nobled player nobled me instead. O.O
w48 - the only world I play right now. :))

oscar9

Had an acc on W1 but played on w4 since it was the newest. Also played on w24 until I got bored

Marvx360x

/me = nublet.

I first seriously played w24 but was in a few of the top tribes. The worlds that I would consider worlds worth mentioning of mine that I played are as follows.

w24 - Was member of =RES= when they were first starting out, back before S²ORM existed and the alliance didn't exist. I remember H²O and STORM. Ahh good tribes, good tribes. I also migrated to the south and was a party of FS for about a month before they disbanded and reformed with their best members. They turned into B.O.S. and I was in there till I left the world.

w33 - Was council member of Who?, nothing else needs to be said here other then I was under an alias.
Was that the same Who? from world 20?

G0dzP0t

I like to consider myself a vet...but that's a matter of opinion. :lol: