Who are the Top 5 Current players?

DeletedUser

Let get some action into these forums. Who would you rate as the top 5 players currently in W44.

I will obviously start

1.)D4
2.)-Attila-
3.) Leatherballs
4.) Psychokilla
5.) Zoorban

Probley going to be a popularity contest but try and put some thought into this :lol: Let the Ego boasting begin

D4alicious

Let my ego flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1.) -Attila- (I have told you once, and I will say it again, the apprentice has before the master!!)
2.) D4
3.) Scubamike
4.) Leatherballs
5.) Lambezz
6.) Psychokilla

(Sorry I needed 6, didn't want to leave lucky number 6 out)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since everyone already knows who the best players are points and stats wise. I'm taking this to mean the best people over all on this world. In my opinion thats easy.

*D4
1. Big Trucker
2. Scubamike
3. DisaHronn
4. Tomas of Elvandar
5. Ice Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

D4alicious

I think that's the point of the post zeaho, that the points and stats don't show who the best players are :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how we are rating this now, so based on not a lot I will go with

1) D4
2) Psychokilla
3) Lambezz
4) Leatherballs
5) Dao

DeletedUser

Aw shucks. Also with not a lot to go on (as I've only really gotten to know my neighbors and tribemates...)

1) D4
2) -Attila-
3) Zo0rban
4) ScubaMike
5) Tie: (based on opinions and rhetoric really) Lambezz and Leatherballs

DeletedUser

1. Attila (Awesome Defender - Props to the guys on this account)
2&3. (TIED) D4 & Eurorudy (Simply down to time dedicated to getting their accounts to the size they are)
4. Leatherballs (Attacks like a maniac on acid)
5. Lambezz (Not phazed by any amount of incommings. EVER!)

yeah! Surprise! I do have a voice!!!!!, I just don't talk much. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1. D4
2. -Attila- (btw, gal and guy on this acct :p, and despite my original ign, i'm the gal :p)
3. leatherballs
4. scubamike
5. psychokilla/lambezz tied

DeletedUser

Since everyone already knows who the best players are points and stats wise. I'm taking this to mean the best people over all on this world. In my opinion thats easy.

*D4
1. Big Trucker
2. Scubamike
3. DisaHronn
4. Tomas of Elvandar
5. Ice Phoenix

I thought Zoorban was a big threat to Rawkor. And you do not even add him into top 5, And yes the points do not reflect to skill levels

DeletedUser

Why would I think the big threat was an awesome person? lol he is. But not on my top 5, sorry ;). I'm sad tho. If this is a popularity contest I should make someones list lol. Where are all the 15 year old boys? Thats my target demographic LMAO

DeletedUser

We all were 15 when this world started, but we are older now :p

DeletedUser

1, ME of course
2, T bone steak
3, Tomas of Elvandar
4, Zo0rban
5, zeaho20

DeletedUser79639

im so glad im not in the top 5 for anyones opinions :p

Dont anyone take offence but its rare on this world anyone has accomplished much since there has been so many inactives taking most peoples time.

I think you should justify the reasons why you believe these people deserve the positions otherwise it becomes a popularity contest.

For example i would say that D4 and SoG are better than me, i was a total noob when i started here but i have learned and i believe i have earned my place here. i dont think that too many people have

DeletedUser

im so glad im not in the top 5 for anyones opinions :p

Dont anyone take offence but its rare on this world anyone has accomplished much since there has been so many inactives taking most peoples time.

I think you should justify the reasons why you believe these people deserve the positions otherwise it becomes a popularity contest.

For example i would say that D4 and SoG are better than me, i was a total noob when i started here but i have learned and i believe i have earned my place here. i dont think that too many people have

It's pretty much the people who have fought for there spot. I mean the top 4 out of 5 defenders are in peoples top 5. Jenkin Rei ODD was mostly from D4 and -Attila- sitting, so they definatly belong there. Me while i am just a noob and do not belong in anyone's top 5, but i am flattered

DeletedUser

TBone you sound like you don't win very many popularity contests lol. It's ok. High School is over. No more voting for the Prom King and Queens in life. Muah!

I could give reasons but no one wants to read why I love all those peeps. And their actions speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

Ego boasting at it's finest right there :D

Well it's the only way am ever going to be put there in it lol Rank means nothing to me tbh. It's the people behind the accounts that I judge the most! You can be a great skilled player but if your a total jerk then you and your skill means nothing to me! :)

DeletedUser

Well it's the only way am ever going to be put there in it lol Rank means nothing to me tbh. It's the people behind the accounts that I judge the most! You can be a great skilled player but if your a total jerk then you and your skill means nothing to me! :)

Do not worry Omi. I had the :D for a joke at the end, It is yours and your choice only!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow Omi.... since I'm the only non UNDERpants on your vote I'm kinda flattered.... and slightly shocked.