Who do you think should be the W6 interviewer?

Who do you think should be the W6 interviewer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Really? He hasn't shown his face for some time. My vote for KV goes to Deathless.

well, why SHOULD he post on theese forums when he dont play this world more? i have the thought that if he was the interviewver he would post again.

DeletedUser

guys, i am playing on half time, i expect that someone would pm me with that stuffs -.-'

want to buy: personal assistant + world domination.

DeletedUser

Bionicchop2! He is dreamy...

Can't resist a man not afraid to own a pony.

but as he is not on the list...*cough*rigged*cough*

deathless

DeletedUser

guys, i am playing on half time, i expect that someone would pm me with that stuffs -.-'

want to buy: personal assistant + world domination.

heheheheehhe ,that made my day, tnx Jones :icon_biggrin:

Deleted User - 3135

just thought id make the amusing notice that there are currently 16 players from MCD world 11 who have voted for Lara ;) Many of which i know wouldnt look at this world and many who i have never seen or heard on the forums before ;)
Take away those 16, and your left with a draw :O Take away the 3 accounts i used and she is suddenly losing ;) Infact, i dont see many votes in there that arent Stache or MCD w11 ;) Just an amusing fact for you there :p

Jakub1992

just thought id make the amusing notice that there are currently 16 players from MCD world 11 who have voted for Lara ;) Many of which i know wouldnt look at this world and many who i have never seen or heard on the forums before ;)
Take away those 16, and your left with a draw :O Take away the 3 accounts i used and she is suddenly losing ;) Infact, i dont see many votes in there that arent Stache or MCD w11 ;) Just an amusing fact for you there :p

thanks for that :icon_wink:

The Jeff

Take away your sock puppets and your nomination and I imagine this wouldn't have been an issue to begin with. You seem mighty pissy considering you wanted her to win in the first place.

DeletedUser

oh noes!

members of my tribes and allied tribes and people that are friends of people in those tribes are voting for me!!!

Call the POLICE immediately, i must be STOPPED before CARNAGE ENSUES !!!!!!1111oneone

DeletedUser

oh noes!

members of my tribes and allied tribes and people that are friends of people in those tribes are voting for me!!!

Call the POLICE immediately, i must be STOPPED before CARNAGE ENSUES !!!!!!1111oneone

Didn't you know its illigal to do that? I've already called FBI about it so I expect them to detain you soon.

Alright I think its obvious now that who won so can we close this poll and start the interviews?

DeletedUser

Didn't you know its illigal to do that? I've already called FBI about it so I expect them to detain you soon.

Alright I think its obvious now that who won so can we close this poll and start the interviews?

ooh ooh oooh! Lara, can I help write the questions??? Hmm??? Please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

If you would all like to tell me where i said that it was a bad thing, then i think what you guys have just wrote would have been sensible. As it is, i said it was amusing, i was not 'pissy' and i never directly said it was rigged or organised.

That was a very large response, for a small amusement ;) Think people are reading into it to much, eh?

DeletedUser

This was supposed to be closed already. Maybe Taters didn't read my message. Anyway, congrats to Lara on the win. Now, who are you going to interview? Or do you pretend to keep it a surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.