Who do you think should be the W6 interviewer?

Who do you think should be the W6 interviewer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This was supposed to be closed already. Maybe Taters didn't read my message. Anyway, congrats to Lara on the win. Now, who are you going to interview? Or do you pretend to keep it a surprise?

Check your PMs dude

DeletedUser

when are the interviews going to start? Finally w6 p&p is coming back to life.

DeletedUser

I've asked m4dst3r if he would please be the interviewer since he would be good at it and has the interest to do it, and he has kindly accepted :)

DeletedUser

I've asked m4dst3r if he would please be the interviewer since he would be good at it and has the interest to do it, and he has kindly accepted :)

you two could have became partners and done the interviews together instead of you winning then and then giving it up...

alright m4 lets get a list of people you going to interview and hope you ask provocative questions :)

DeletedUser

alright m4 lets get a list of people you going to interview and hope you ask provocative questions :)

i would like to see Stonerbus or Alpha Bonkers interviewed about the early game history of stoned(what were yall called before that?), and what strategies they used to deal with the early mass member tribes they encountered.

DeletedUser

i would like to see Stonerbus or Alpha Bonkers interviewed about the early game history of stoned(what were yall called before that?), and what strategies they used to deal with the early mass member tribes they encountered.

actually the answer to that is simple, we marked them all enemies and attacked them until they were no more. I loved those days, was so much fun looking at the map and it was pretty much all red :p So we declared open seasons on them 1 by 1 and wiped them out.

DeletedUser

History is a set of lies written by the victors :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok guys, the first interview will be a surprise.

But this is the order I'll be following:
Current Great Leaders;
Current Great Forum Personalities;
Current Great Players;
All-Time Great Leaders;
All-Time Great Forum Personalities;
All-Time great players.

After publishing an interview, I'll give the name of whom i shall be interviewing next.
I'll try to ask "provocative" questions. But that definition really depends on the person.

I think you can count on the interview by around the end of each week. That means between Friday and Sunday.

Oh, and this can be closed now. Thanks

DeletedUser

Ok guys, the first interview will be a surprise.

But this is the order I'll be following:
Current Great Leaders;
Current Great Forum Personalities;
Current Great Players;
All-Time Great Leaders;
All-Time Great Forum Personalities;
All-Time great players.

After publishing an interview, I'll give the name of whom i shall be interviewing next.
I'll try to ask "provocative" questions. But that definition really depends on the person.

I think you can count on the interview by around the end of each week. That means between Friday and Sunday.

Oh, and this can be closed now. Thanks

Thats gonna be a bit subjective, dont you think. Well anyhow on what basis are you going to choose for instance current great leaders??
Im not trying to discredit you m4 or anything i would simply like to know.

Deleted User - 3135

yea, why not just choose the top tribe leaders to interview? Instead of just saying "the best". Also how would an interview with a forum personality go? :p I would have thought it best to be more ingame than forum, but that just my thinking ;)

p.s. saying that... you have to interview h0lly, deathless and daethon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know it's subjective. But it's not best, it's great. Much less subjective there. Oh, the interview with forums personalities are following a different model, but that accomplishes the same thing. Think of them almost like interviewing a normal citizen about a politician of our World. For exemple.

And what BH said is nearly what I'm going to do, choose leaders from top tribes. I know this doesn't always mean they´re great, but the list i gave is to set the order of what people will be interviewed. A general theme you know?

I can tell you someone who posted in this thread is going to be the first one to be interviewed xD I actually like b ikes.

Yeah the last part is a clue.

DeletedUser

do what? i couldnt help it if plinkies are on the street. who let them out? :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.