Who Feel sorry for MCD and Who dont ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Every one who feel sorry for MCD post here and post why as well
and you guys [i know your a lot :icon_biggrin: ] who dont feel sorry for MCD post here :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Why I'm not sorry for MCD: Cause they could have avoided a war with KoD...

...and RFG for that fact...if they just stayed out of K56 and minded their own business :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

At least I do not...

They took bad decisions, lot of them at the same time... and now getting the output of that... Their own way of playing, maybe the leader's ... :icon_rolleyes:

On a single sentence,
They got what they deserved !

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Im not sorry for MCD's position, they did this themselves, but i am sorry for for them because of the constant sometimes undeserved flaming...

DeletedUser

Why I'm not sorry for MCD: Cause they could have avoided a war with KoD...

...and RFG for that fact...if they just stayed out of K56 and minded their own business :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

more than fair reasons

DeletedUser

What is there to feel sorry for? They are a tribe who enjoys war. Their profile used to state it. I am sure most of their players are having fun playing the game. I am sure Uldor is stresed out and not getting any sleep, but he has to be used to it by now.

All their members have made choices that have lead them to their 4 way war that has them pulled in 4 different directions. Sure it is a tough position, but this game is no fun if there are no conflicts. It is nice to have a few days of peace, but most players enjoy having a reason to check in often.

DeletedUser

wars good, mcd got themselves into most of it, excludina few of the wars.

DeletedUser

It seems RFG is lucky these days, having CHE!! and GU fighting their war.

-AnTi- read that post ^^^^
Without CHE and GU on the front lines your tribe wouldn't be so cocky right now.

Cause they could have avoided a war with KoD...

Here just few words to describe what MrJones got between his legs even if he is a male :icon_wink:

vagina, pussy, bearded clam, vertical smile, beaver, cunt, trim, hair pie, bearded ax wound, tuna taco, fur burger, cooch, cooter, punani, snatch, twat, lovebox, box, poontang, cookie, fuckhole, love canal, flower, nana, pink taco, cat, catcher's mitt, muff, roast beef curtains, the cum dump, chocha, black hole, sperm sucker, fish sandwich, cock warmer, whisker biscuit, carpet, love hole, deep socket, cum craver, cock squeezer, slice of heaven, flesh cavern, the great divide, cherry, tongue depressor, clit slit, hatchet wound, honey pot, quim, meat massager, chacha, stinkhole, black hole of calcutta, cock socket, pink taco, bottomless pit, dead clam, cum crack, twat, rattlesnake canyon, bush, cunny, flaps, fuzz box, fuzzy wuzzy, gash, glory hole, grumble, man in the boat, mud flaps, mound, peach, pink, piss flaps, the fish flap, love rug, vadge, the furry cup, stench-trench, wizard's sleeve, DNA dumpster

DeletedUser

-AnTi- read that post ^^^^
Without CHE and GU on the front lines your tribe wouldn't be so cocky right now.

Here just few words to describe what MrJones got between his legs even if he is a male :icon_wink:

I can see that you know that i red the posts then if you red it as well you should see that i didnt like KOD action on this war

And i dont care much if CHEE!! or GU in the front lines in this war thats why
1)My trib was doing a good job in that war
2)I am so far away from that war my part just to send long distance support

and after all i didnt say that i dont feel sorry for them or if i do ,right :icon_cool: ?

DeletedUser

Every one who feel sorry for MCD post here and post why as well
and you guys [i know your a lot :icon_biggrin: ] who dont feel sorry for MCD post here :icon_twisted:

who on earth would feel sorry for the position that MCD are in :icon_eek: . even some of the MCD players (ie spies) wouldnt feel sorry for them.

DeletedUser

We aren't any more cocky since CHE!!! and GU have entered the war, deathless. You're just too scared to admit that you were wrong that RFG couldn't win this war, let alone repel attacks. Although I warmly welcome CHE!!!, GU and KoD joining in on the war, it doesn't take anything away from RFG's accomplishments. We played the war better. We had better spies :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The only people I feel sorry for are the hopeless ignorant players that decided to join and follow in Uldors foot steps. Wait no I'm not they're going to be giving me villages! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We aren't any more cocky since CHE!!! and GU have entered the war, deathless. You're just too scared to admit that you were wrong that RFG couldn't win this war, let alone repel attacks. Although I warmly welcome CHE!!!, GU and KoD joining in on the war, it doesn't take anything away from RFG's accomplishments. We played the war better. We had better spies :icon_twisted:

you cant be more right m8
i think he can imagn the idea that RFG was doing better Job in that war more than MCD
i think he just dont get the idea that in the end what all matter the comincation in the trib and MCD is not good at this

and lets get back to our point :icon_eek:
who and who is not :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And i dont care much if CHEE!! or GU in the front lines in this war thats why

It isn't about if you care or not.

It is about you being having that cocky attitude while others actually do the work.
And don't tell me that your eliteness as a tribe have done anything against MCD cause GU and CHE!!! are ones that do that.

And don't come after 2 weeks to tell me here are the proofs of our strugle.

MrJokes you are the one that represents your tribe here, aren't you? Or should I start searching for any KOD members that post here and point them how hilarious and hypocritical is your reason to declare war.

*looks straight radioplug in his eyes*
No, you and your sister tribe had no hope to win MCD by yourselfs.

DeletedUser

What sister tribe? :icon_wink:

RFG2 is about to be disbanded :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

They may have had no hope Deathless, but they were putting up a good fight none the less.

DeletedUser

It isn't about if you care or not.

It is about you being having that cocky attitude while others actually do the work.
And don't tell me that your eliteness as a tribe have done anything against MCD cause GU and CHE!!! are ones that do that.

And don't come after 2 weeks to tell me here are the proofs of our strugle.

MrJokes you are the one that represents your tribe here, aren't you? Or should I start searching for any KOD members that post here and point them how hilarious and hypocritical is your reason to declare war.

*looks straight radioplug in his eyes*
No, you and your sister tribe had no hope to win MCD by yourselfs.

Dont worry about my cocky alttitude i got it even i have 0 point village ^^
and man do you really feel like a trib member in MCD or like a slave :villagers:?

DeletedUser

Dont worry about my cocky alttitude i got it even i have 0 point village ^^
and man do you really feel like a trib member in MCD or like a slave :villagers:?

No he's someone who's hated me since like the beginning of world 6. So whatever side I'm on he's automaticly on the other side.

DeletedUser

They may have had no hope Deathless, but they were putting up a good fight none the less.

We had hope of just keeping them out of K56, to minimize our losses and to take one village for every one lost. Although we may have not lived up to the one village for every one lost until the last two days (coughcough 11-0 in favor of RFG coughcough) we kept our losses to players under our top 40 while we were able to start denting players in the top 40 in MCD. And for most of the beginning of the war, a lot of our stronger better players were out because of finals...so the action really didn't start until the second week.

A win was a stop in our mind. And boy did we stop them :icon_twisted:

But I agree with KV...it wasn't looking good, but we weren't going to move out our defense so they could just take over. Cause that would be lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.