Who Feel sorry for MCD and Who dont ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dont worry about my cocky alttitude i got it even i have 0 point village ^^
and man do you really feel like a trib member in MCD or like a slave :villagers:?

Do you really feel like your cockiness by itself would win the war against MCD or GU/CHE!!! is there for decorative reasons :icon_neutral:

Aww KV don't be sad :icon_redface:, should I sit aside and let you do a poor propaganda against MCD the only Core Tribe that actually stands in your way?

DeletedUser

Do you really feel like your cockiness by itself would win the war against MCD or GU/CHE!!! is there for decorative reasons :icon_neutral:

Aww KV don't be sad :icon_redface:, should I sit aside and let you do a poor propaganda against MCD the only Core Tribe that actually stands in your way?

Nah it's ok, I enjoy owning you every step you take. :) *errr post you make. :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont care if i win a war or lose when the war start i will do my best and let the best player win [for sure i will use my black hours:heavycavalry: ]

and dont tell anyone i dont use my cockiness to win wars:lol: i leave it for RL

Tarion

I find it hard to feel sorry for them. CHE!!! tried to make peace. Multiple times.

MCD were too paranoid.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I find it hard to feel sorry for them. CHE!!! tried to make peace. Multiple times.

MCD were too paranoid.

A good tribeleader should always be paranoid... even about their allies, altough in a lower degree :icon_razz:

Sorry i just feel like disagreeing :lol:

DeletedUser

MCD were too paranoid.

*coughs*Kv made a fake account and *coughs* tried to provoke MCD into a war *coughs*

DeletedUser

*coughs*Kv made a fake account and *coughs* tried to provoke MCD into a war *coughs*

Lol...at that point that KV made the fake account, it was pretty obvious that either CHE!!! or MCD were going to declare war on the other. The leaking of the "Let's prepare for war against CHE!!!" message from Uldor pretty much set that one up.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Lol...at that point that KV made the fake account, it was pretty obvious that either CHE!!! or MCD were going to declare war on the other. The leaking of the "Let's prepare for war against CHE!!!" message from Uldor pretty much set that one up.

Thats not the point...
The point is that CHE!!! wanted to make peace... :lol: according to someone who posted earlier

Deleted User - 3135

i feel sorry for MCD players who have to suffer under Uldors bad rule. His bad decisions and tricks gone wrong have happened yet again and its players who will suffer for it.

The players might be getting war, but one they cant handle

DeletedUser

Thats not the point...
The point is that CHE!!! wanted to make peace... :lol: according to someone who posted earlier

That was after the fact. What people fail to realize (for obvious reasons, as the 'peace' talks were behind closed doors), is that war had been decided between CHE!!! and MCD a week or two before war was actually declared. Here's the last part of the conversation between Uldor and Blood when both had stated what would need to be done for peace to be reached. Obviously both rejected the others proposal:

Bloodhood today at 23:09
blahlblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Prepare for war.

Uldor today at 23:10
i am already prepaired ;) have fun

Both sides were just waiting for things to blow up and things finally did when Uldor made his ridiculous MCD Statement thread.

PS. Anyone in CHE!!! can confirm this as the whole convo was posted in our forums. :)

DeletedUser

i feel sorry for MCD players who have to suffer under Uldors bad rule. His bad decisions and tricks gone wrong have happened yet again and its players who will suffer for it.

The players might be getting war, but one they cant handle

as i said Uldor is not brave enough to do such an action

ReEgZ

I feel sorry for the members. But not for Uldor..seems like a waste for them to fight for something as silly as him:icon_neutral:

And yes the convo is in CHE forums

DeletedUser

/writes own name to te list

they can blame them selves on the rim :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.