Who Feel sorry for MCD and Who dont ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babaganabal

At least I do not...

They took bad decisions, lot of them at the same time... and now getting the output of that... Their own way of playing, maybe the leader's ... :icon_rolleyes:

On a single sentence,
They got what they deserved !

lol do you think uldor is saying weres Woot when you need them lol

Babaganabal

Every one who feel sorry for MCD post here and post why as well
and you guys [i know your a lot :icon_biggrin: ] who dont feel sorry for MCD post here :icon_twisted:

why what happind to them they are stell here and i dont see any nobligns from che !! ??

DeletedUser

ever heard abou editing your previous post and not making double posts all the time... post count ain't that important :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

MCD have a good players but not a good leader

so i don't like Uldor for his wrong thinking

it's not about MCD it's about Dukes

i feel sorry for players only

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got it right away... it can't be that hard to figure out, eh? or were i just lucky :icon_eek:

DeletedUser9066

KOD is going to be the biggest threat after the defeat MCD. This should be pretty obvious.

DeletedUser

KOD is going to be the biggest threat after the defeat MCD. This should be pretty obvious.

Sorry mate, but trying to rally the top tribes is going to be hard when KoD is by far not the biggest threat:

1 CHE!!! 7.854.501 12.315.911 97 126.968 1412 8.722 <--- Big
2 MCD 6.382.170 9.900.304 90 110.003 1175 8.426 <--- Dead
3 GU 5.875.001 6.499.833 53 122.638 714 9.103 <--- Big
4 STONED 5.870.606 7.041.261 65 108.327 799 8.813 <--- Big
5 RFG 5.168.864 9.347.377 148 63.158 1209 7.731 <--- Medium

DeletedUser

stop beig a h8er just because you are scared of KOD2 as stated in your own thread.

i feel no remourse fr MCD, i am only happy we are no longer allied with them and i can reclaim the village i cleared and gave up to them in the name of politics. they should have yielded to us in K46 and KOD would likely not be attacking them. but i am happy they did not bcause i am enjoying my new villages verry much. i love war.

DeletedUser

you say this you say that

you say that KOD is going to be a big threat, but their not even top 5. Still, think about STONED. they are eatin 50k+ pointed tribes like a 3-year old kidin is eating icecream in summer.

STONED are just not considered. MCD have internal probs because their leader quit. You must consider that there somehow must be a new leader on its way, else MCD WILL CRACK in maybe 2 or 3 weeks. Uldor is gone - MCD is gone.

The best weapon isn't made of steel or explosives. It's made of knowledge!

DeletedUser

Wrong, the best weapon is made of propoganda. :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.