Who is at War with Whom?

DeletedUser

Minutes ;)

Theres lots of wars i'd like to see one being SCUM vs NERD

lmao, what happened to u wanting to see scum vs rbl? btw, i currently have 50 incoming from rbl... wish someone would declare war already... wait, that's probably my job..

Faetzy

lmao, what happened to u wanting to see scum vs rbl? btw, i currently have 50 incoming from rbl... wish someone would declare war already... wait, that's probably my job..

As i said, theres lots i'd like to see ;) one being SCUM vs RBL it's like 13:1 player ratio in rebels favour.

And SCUM would win NERD.

DeletedUser

As i said, theres lots i'd like to see ;) one being SCUM vs RBL it's like 13:1 player ratio in rebels favour.

And SCUM would win NERD.

well there seems to be a few troops flying around randomly so keep an eye on the stats. i don't know if either of us will formally declare or not. either way it will likely make for some interesting coments on the forums

Faetzy

well there seems to be a few troops flying around randomly so keep an eye on the stats. i don't know if either of us will formally declare or not. either way it will likely make for some interesting coments on the forums

:), well good luck Scum with your skirmish, wish you all the best.

DeletedUser

And SCUM would win NERD.

NERD and SCUM are good allies. So this won't be happening. And its not just diplomacy in that SCUM are really nice bunch of people.

One thing I have noticed is that NERD is not and has never been popular on these forums. I find this surprising in that it is consistent. We really don't particularly care whether you like us or not. But I will tell you one thing, it doesn't pay to underestimate us. Bigger and better tribes than yours have found that out to their cost.

The only tribe ~D~ has fought are CE.Inc ( and when its started it was a gangbang) and CE.Inc (under another name) are still around even today. You may not like us, but I don't think you have any reason to think that your tribe is superior in any way, shape or form.

PS. Sorry but the constant picking on us is irritating sometimes.

Shlomzi

NERD and SCUM are good allies. So this won't be happening. And its not just diplomacy in that SCUM are really nice bunch of people.

One thing I have noticed is that NERD is not and has never been popular on these forums. I find this surprising in that it is consistent. We really don't particularly care whether you like us or not. But I will tell you one thing, it doesn't pay to underestimate us. Bigger and better tribes than yours have found that out to their cost.

The only tribe ~D~ has fought are CE.Inc ( and when its started it was a gangbang) and CE.Inc (under another name) are still around even today. You may not like us, but I don't think you have any reason to think that your tribe is superior in any way, shape or form.

I hardly think that you can comment on ~D~'s wars being "gangbangs", considering the only reason you won your war against Chess was the amount of other tribes joining in and you were (from what I can recall) losing to SYN until 1nS4n3 stepped in on your side.

Don't take this as if I'm having a go at you, I'm not, I like NERD a lot and think you're a good tribe, but you have no place to talk about fighting even wars.

DeletedUser

Hi Shlomzi, good seeing you back. And you can try to try to sound friendly but the truth is you were having a go at NERD. And you don't have to lie about how you see NERD.

Plus, you have misunderstood my post (or purposely twisted the meaning of my post). I am totally justified in the comments what I stated in my earlier post was that NERD has been in more wars and against bigger and tougher opponents than ~D~ has ever faced. I never stated that we won the wars on our own. We didn't. But we didn't collapse like some tribes out there.

Faetzy

:icon_rolleyes:

Hmm, well where to begin... Wasn't Scum allied to Ginger before they warred?
All allies war eventually, look at W12 (DNY) we've warred every ally we have as the world got boring and there was no one worth fighting but allies.
Regarding us fighting Ce.inc, we never warred them, I prefer to call it deeper expansion into K23, however at the time we only had 8 players in K23 who were nobling Ce.inc, who were simple captures but yet they managed around 70 conquers to their 1.
One of my main reasons for hating NERD is this:

Tribes NERD has defeated in battle:
CHESS - Best Rank 1
Gentle - Best rank 1
.:I:. - Best rank 18

From what I recall, Gentle/Chess were owning NERD at the time, and only really lost due to internal issues therefore NERD don't exactly have the right to claim defeat, especially since there was like 7-15 ennoblements in that war at the time, hardly a good battle.

Regarding your superior comment, then I suppose it depends who you compare us too, I’ll use your tribe NERD as an example, you have 93 more members than us, but yet only 400k more points totally, when you look at stuff from that perspective then you could say were superior.
But in no way do we consider superior, there are many great tribes amounst this world.

DeletedUser

~D~ have some great players. I dont know em all but i know theres alot of quality there. Simples :icon_biggrin:

Shlomzi

Hi Shlomzi, good seeing you back. And you can try to try to sound friendly but the truth is you were having a go at NERD. And you don't have to lie about how you see NERD.

Plus, you have misunderstood my post (or purposely twisted the meaning of my post). I am totally justified in the comments what I stated in my earlier post was that NERD has been in more wars and against bigger and tougher opponents than ~D~ has ever faced. I never stated that we won the wars on our own. We didn't. But we didn't collapse like some tribes out there.

Your intention was quite obviously to sound superior to ~D~, that is blatantly obvious for us all to see.

The reason I brought in the fact that your wars have been gangbangs is because you also mentioned that, and it takes a lot away from your sense of superiority, considering that Gentle collapsed due a PnP I made, and Chess collapsed due to a coalition I made - both times you received outside help and were actually losing said wars.

Against SYN you were also losing and only began winning when 1nS4n3 jumped in.

You were retaliating to him (in your opinion) attempting to act superior to NERD, so you tried to make NERD look superior to ~D~, when it is quite obviously not the case when you are using warfare as an example.

Edit: Oh yeah, I absolutely hate NERD. How about you have a look on these forums? I'm the main person who stuck up for NERD constantly who was not in NERD, I formed a coalition against Chess after getting to like your leader and I caused the collapse of Gentle - all to help NERD. Damn, if I do all that when I don't even like you, imagine what I could do if I did.

DeletedUser

From what I recall, Gentle/Chess were owning NERD at the time, and only really lost due to internal issues therefore NERD don't exactly have the right to claim defeat, especially since there was like 7-15 ennoblements in that war at the time, hardly a good battle.

The truth is that we were fighting Chentle and .:I:.. At the same time, SYN was constantly attacking us and taking villages from us the whole time. Another tribe, RED (?) was also attacking us at the same time. RED later ceased their attacks. We beat .:I:. on our own. And this was before SCUM, pro and Ginger joined the war.

Shlomzi

The truth is that we were fighting Chentle and .:I:.. At the same time, SYN was constantly attacking us and taking villages from us the whole time. Another tribe, RED (?) was also attacking us at the same time. RED later ceased their attacks. We beat .:I:. on our own. And this was before SCUM, pro and Ginger joined the war.

The truth is you were losing to all of Chess,Gentle and SYN (and quite possibly to RED to, I don't know, all I know is they later merged into 1nS4n3 which technically could be classed as "outside help" as they helped you by removing them as oppressors) until you received outside help, end of. I'll leave it at that considering you don't want to answer any other of my points.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thought I'd jump in and make a comment here.

Firstly, it's wars YOU would like to see. It's not wars that may happen in the near future, or the two next top twenties tribes to fight. I could put any tribes down here what I liked, diplomacy or not, and if I gave a valid reason, it's a valid opinion.

Again, Faetzy posted his opinion that he thinks Scum would win. So do I on that matter, he isn't underestimated you in any war, he's simply saying he thinks they would win. I doubt James cares whether your tribe dislikes D, we haven't mentioned anything about liking you.

This next part is amusing. Let me say, D hasn't been part of any wars so far. When we declare war, myself or Faetzy will post it here. We've had some territorial landgrabs from other tribes, such as GOA, who after recieving 500 incomings at every village of every member of theirs disbanded. Ce.Inc has basically been another case of this, there has been around seven or eight members hitting them, and we've took a good amount of villages seen as they ran 23/22 before we came along. I don't believe Faetzy has mentioned being superior to NERD, however you have continually thought that NERD is superior to D. Quite contradictory, I must say.

Just on another note, I find NERD's whole attitude that you are the sole reason Chentle broke up and why SYN is currently being wiped along the floor, when you clearly aren't. I'd say SYN was doing a good job on you before Insane jumped in.

I'm a little bit late with this, but I thought I'd post my two cents.

Dale

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, to answer your points.

1. My intention was not to sound superior to ~D~. I don't have the need or the urge. Plus, I know for a fact that unless you really know a tribe it is very difficult to arrive at a conclusion about what it is like, how it works and its potential. But many here on the forums have the habit and the constant urge to belittle NERD. Quite a lot of it is the tendency to be sheep. Some of them have never fought the wars we fought or faced the odds we faced. It gets irritating and is blatantly unfair.

2. You say the wars we fought were gangbangs. In NERD we know all about gangbangs from prior experience (having Chentle, .:I:., SYN and RED against you, qualifies, I think). We won against chentle because of the Coalition stepping in no question about that. We will always owe pRo, SCUM and Ginger for that. But even that was predictable in that Chentle's leaders should have realized that their inability to conclusively destroy us and the longer the war went on, the probability of other tribes stepping in was inevitable. But we beat .:I:. on our own and that is not thanks to the coalition. Which is impressive in its own right.

3. As for the SYN war, 1nS4n3 stepping in has releived the pressure on us hugely and we are definitely ahead in captures now I think. Their joining the war has helped us out immensely and we see it in the attacks and defenses of SYN. 1nS4n3 has been doing well throughout. But I wouldn't go as far as to say we were losing when they stepped in.

SYN was ahead in captures by 20 or 15 villages (I think) mostly in K34 area (I think). They were doing well but I wouldn't say winning the war. The ratio of captures would have to be much higher and it would have been more conclusive if the captures were in K43.

Oh yeah, I absolutely hate NERD. How about you have a look on these forums? I'm the main person who stuck up for NERD constantly who was not in NERD, I formed a coalition against Chess after getting to like your leader and I caused the collapse of Gentle - all to help NERD. Damn, if I do all that when I don't even like you, imagine what I could do if I did.

Now okay this is funny as hell. Have to say I jumped the gun, accusing you of disliking NERD. I apologize. I remember that during the Chentle war you consistently stood up for us in the forums. But the fact is that on the forums, like I mentioned earlier the one constant, has been the dislike and contempt of NERD. It gets on ones nerves and one may (justifiably) overreact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter where they are, it's the fact that the stats which can be given shows that SYN was ahead on captures. I'm sure NERD outweights them in places aswell.

DeletedUser

Dude, please, think a little before you post. It matters where the captures happened because NERD's main K has been K43 for a long time. If the majority of their captures had been in K43 (plus the ratio of captures was higher and it was consistent), then one could reasonably argue that NERD was losing the war.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Shlomzi

Shlomzi, to answer your points.

1. My intention was not to sound superior to ~D~. I don't have the need or the urge. Plus, I know for a fact that unless you really know a tribe it is very difficult to arrive at a conclusion about what it is like, how it works and its potential. But many here on the forums have the habit and the constant urge to belittle NERD. Quite a lot of it is the tendency to be sheep. Some of them have never fought the wars we fought or faced the odds we faced. It gets irritating and is blatantly unfair.

2. You say the wars we fought were gangbangs. In NERD we know all about gangbangs from prior experience (having Chentle, .:I:., SYN and RED against you, qualifies, I think). We won against chentle because of the Coalition stepping in no question about that. We will always owe pRo, SCUM and Ginger for that. But even that was predictable in that Chentle's leaders should have realized that their inability to conclusively destroy us and the longer the war went on, the probability of other tribes stepping in was inevitable. But we beat .:I:. on our own and that is not thanks to the coalition. Which is impressive in its own right.

3. As for the SYN war, 1nS4n3 stepping in has releived the pressure on us hugely and we are definitely ahead in captures now I think. Their joining the war has helped us out immensely and we see it in the attacks and defenses of SYN. 1nS4n3 has been doing well throughout. But I wouldn't go as far as to say we were losing when they stepped in.

SYN was ahead in captures by 20 or 15 villages (I think) mostly in K34 area (I think). They were doing well but I wouldn't say winning the war. The ratio of captures would have to be much higher and it would have been more conclusive if the captures were in K43.

Now okay this is funny as hell. Have to say I jumped the gun, accusing you of disliking NERD. I apologize. I remember that during the Chentle war you consistently stood up for us in the forums. But the fact is that on the forums, like I mentioned earlier the one constant, has been the dislike and contempt of NERD. It gets on ones nerves and one may (justifiably) overreact.

1. People are entitled to their opinions, whether that is belittling NERD or not. What they say is perfectly justified to, in my opinion (although I don't necessarily agree with it) that you rely on other tribes to win your wars, and thus survive (the coalition against Chess, 1nS4n3 against SYN would be two examples of that). Moreover, I fail to see how Faetzy saying SCUM would beat NERD is belittling you, he just believes SCUM is the better tribe (as do I, for that matter) - unless of course you want to say you think NERD would win in which case that would mean (by your logic) you are belittling SCUM, and therefore a hypocrite..

2. You beat .:I:. by yourselves, sure. However, that's not really that impressive considering they were what, rank 18 or so? NERD were in the top 20 at that time too, I think about rank 15 or so? So no, not overly impressive - nor does it give you any room to attempt to act superior to others.

3. You were losing. SYN were winning. As in present tense (at that time) they were ahead and you guys were behind. I never went as far to say as they won or you lost, but to say they weren't winning (when the stats clearly show they were) is just ludicrous.

3(.2?) From what I can see, pRo, SCUM and Ginger players tend to stick up for NERD, as do a lot of neutrals at this moment in time. People are however entitled to believe that you can actually be beaten in a war (unthinkable, I know! :icon_wink:) without it being contempt for your tribe or belittling you.

Edit: Apology accepted.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dude, please, think a little before you post. It matters where the captures happened because NERD's main K has been K43 for a long time. If the majority of their captures had been in K43 (plus the ratio of captures was higher and it was consistent), then one could reasonably argue that NERD was losing the war.

Hope that clears it up for you.

I do think, thats why I put the effort in to write a post to you earlier (which you haven't replied to.) Also, it doesn't necassarily matter because SYN & NERD are equal in a lot of areas, but they was ahead, so then, they was winning.

Shlomzi

I do think, thats why I put the effort in to write a post to you earlier (which you haven't replied to.) Also, it doesn't necassarily matter because SYN & NERD are equal in a lot of areas, but they was ahead, so then, they was winning.

Just to back this up..I just checked the conquer map..

Majority of NERD conquers have been in South K43 which is where NERD were strongest and where SYN were not as strong.

Majority of SYN conquers have been in K34 where SYN were strongest and where NERD were not as strong.