Who is at War with Whom?

DeletedUser

1. SCUM is a very good tribe. An outstanding tribe. I don't feel any shame in admitting that they are much better in some ways than us. We have a lot to learn from them. We are good allies. They have always been very supportive of us. So a war between us is unthinkable and unlikely as hell. It would be like as if one part of NERD was warring another part.

2. Shlomzi, there is just one little detail you chose to skip/ignore here (purposely, maybe?). We beat .:I:. while at the same time we were fighting Chentle and SYN attacks. That, whether you like it or not is very impressive.

3. I think my explanation earlier suffices.

From what I can see, pRo, SCUM and Ginger players tend to stick up for NERD, as do a lot of neutrals at this moment in time. People are however entitled to believe that you can actually be beaten in a war (unthinkable, I know! ) without it being contempt for your tribe or belittling you.
Again have to admit that this is funny. And also true.

5. And waccoe, you wrote,
Firstly, it's wars YOU would like to see.
. If I am not mistaken, I thought the title of this thread is actually, who/whom is fighting whom?

DeletedUser

Lol, I misread the title, that'swhat you get when the thread goes off topic ;)

Stotty2009

Just to back this up..I just checked the conquer map..

Majority of NERD conquers have been in South K43 which is where NERD were strongest and where SYN were not as strong.

Majority of SYN conquers have been in K34 where SYN were strongest and where NERD were not as strong.

Was not as strong in K34 ... that is an understatement.

It was out numbered by at least 20 villages to 1 at the begining of the war. (in K34)

The only villages which SYN has nobled recently are villages which NERD have nobled. Also a player who use to be apart of SYN who moved to Ce.inc (now called NNY) because s/he was too scard to stay where s/he was has actually nobled a village which SYN owned, then NERD nobled it. Then this player called "Pedrabranca7" nobled it... but as s/he is actually could be classed as a refugee s/he should of been removed from the tribe, however NERD did not claim him as a refugee. (I think)

duel pasta

Why do you think we are targetting insane in K12? They have 4 villages in K12 :icon_rolleyes:

We are currently at war with =BK=, they declared war on us :)

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter where they are, it's the fact that the stats which can be given shows that SYN was ahead on captures. I'm sure NERD outweights them in places aswell.

Wrong. There are 2 stats for war comparisons. Total villages conquered against, Total Points conquered against. 6 hours prior to Insane joining, SYN was ahead by about 10-15 villages taken, but NERD was ahead in total points taken... now in my book i'd rather take the points taken, as you can do a lot more with a 8k village than you can with a 5k village. But even if you're of the opinioin villages is more important, its purely opinioin, as the stats showed an even fight, 1 ahead in villages, 1 ahead in pts. And those that were actually paying attention to WHO and WHAT was being nobled would have seen NERD on the offensive primarily, and SYN on the defensive, you can pad stats retaking villages, but at the end of the day you're gains get you back to where you already were, and your losses compound, and thats exactly what happened, retaking villages to padd stats is only a band-aid to cover up the true war trend,a nd that trend was headed overwhelmingly in NERD's favor, pre-Insane. Insane's arrival in the war has certainly expediated the trend, and made what would have likely been an extremely long war into a much shorter one, but SYN was by no means beating NERD pre-Insane.

DeletedUser

Just to back this up..I just checked the conquer map..

Majority of NERD conquers have been in South K43 which is where NERD were strongest and where SYN were not as strong.

Majority of SYN conquers have been in K34 where SYN were strongest and where NERD were not as strong.

This is also wrong.

Start of war, SYN outnumbered and outsized NERD in k43 as stated in other threas. We have taken SYn villages in the west, south, north and central (front lines) of k43. I've gained 120 villages in k43.

SYn had us outnumbered and outsized in BOTH K's, and in k34 it was by more than 10:1 so of course that K is going to be hard to take for us, but we'll get there eventually if Insane doesn't first

DeletedUser

1. People are entitled to their opinions, whether that is belittling NERD or not. What they say is perfectly justified to, in my opinion (although I don't necessarily agree with it) that you rely on other tribes to win your wars, and thus survive (the coalition against Chess, 1nS4n3 against SYN would be two examples of that). Moreover, I fail to see how Faetzy saying SCUM would beat NERD is belittling you, he just believes SCUM is the better tribe (as do I, for that matter) - unless of course you want to say you think NERD would win in which case that would mean (by your logic) you are belittling SCUM, and therefore a hypocrite..

2. You beat .:I:. by yourselves, sure. However, that's not really that impressive considering they were what, rank 18 or so? NERD were in the top 20 at that time too, I think about rank 15 or so? So no, not overly impressive - nor does it give you any room to attempt to act superior to others.

3. You were losing. SYN were winning. As in present tense (at that time) they were ahead and you guys were behind. I never went as far to say as they won or you lost, but to say they weren't winning (when the stats clearly show they were) is just ludicrous.

3(.2?) From what I can see, pRo, SCUM and Ginger players tend to stick up for NERD, as do a lot of neutrals at this moment in time. People are however entitled to believe that you can actually be beaten in a war (unthinkable, I know! :icon_wink:) without it being contempt for your tribe or belittling you.

Edit: Apology accepted.

1) Actually the stats show chentle was hardly attacking NERD at the time of the coalition entering the war, so while the Coalition lead to the collapse, NERD Survival was not at stake, sasuke's own attempts to mail my members to get them to leave was evident of the fact they couldn't take our villages as quickly as we were taking .:I:. villages.

2) This is something you're understating considerably. Yes we had them outsized BY VERY LITTLE, as a whole, .:I:. was the 2nd ranked tribe in k43, NERD was 3rd, and .:I:. was ranked higher in k42 as well, and so NERD taking out a tightly compacted area of .:I:. WHILE FENDING OFF 2 TOP 5 TRIBES, is a very important detail. After .:I:. had collaspsed we'd begun organizing offensives against Chess, and even Rimmed a top 20 in k43 CHess player shortly before their collapse. We simply prioritized .:I:. over Chess as they were a far bigger threat due to their proximity to a majority of k43 NERDS. No doubt it would have been a rough fight, but I could have made a cease/peace with Chess anytime I wished it, as i'd been offered such cease/peace if I was willing to surrender publically, which I laughed at..but nevertheless I could have swallowed Nerd pride if I had been even Remotely fearful of NERD's existance being in jeopardy.

3) As already countered, this is False, at best, based on stats, it was a Draw, nerd ahead in pts conquered, syn in villages conquered, but a more thorough analysis of K changes, and targeting would reveal to anyone with a brain that Nerd was edging out SYN and that lead was growing every day.

3.2) I think something has to happen before one can say its possible, and to date noone has "beaten" us. One could argue we've been behind before, but "beaten" requires genocide, and that would be quite a feat as I know die-hards in NERD that would continue fighting on the rim, Nerd's destruction will only come by my hands (ie merging or disbanding), neither of which is likely to happen anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Nuka vs Wicked would aslo be a good one

as it is already happening it either is or isn't a good war. same with r.khan. if people wern't scared of both tribes and left nuka would have been able to take r.khan down. but as wicked started attacking us we didnt attack G.khan (now R.khan as R. merged into them). and then we were going to attack again but R. merged into G.khan. and then they declared on us. nuka are in a bad state due to the fact we are spread out and the k's we DID dominate had people leaving left right and center. the people that are still left in nuka are there to stay i believe...atleast the ones that have been active are ;)

DeletedUser30342

Wrong. There are 2 stats for war comparisons. Total villages conquered against, Total Points conquered against. 6 hours prior to Insane joining, SYN was ahead by about 10-15 villages taken, but NERD was ahead in total points taken... now in my book i'd rather take the points taken, as you can do a lot more with a 8k village than you can with a 5k village. But even if you're of the opinioin villages is more important, its purely opinioin, as the stats showed an even fight, 1 ahead in villages, 1 ahead in pts. And those that were actually paying attention to WHO and WHAT was being nobled would have seen NERD on the offensive primarily, and SYN on the defensive, you can pad stats retaking villages, but at the end of the day you're gains get you back to where you already were, and your losses compound, and thats exactly what happened, retaking villages to padd stats is only a band-aid to cover up the true war trend,a nd that trend was headed overwhelmingly in NERD's favor, pre-Insane. Insane's arrival in the war has certainly expediated the trend, and made what would have likely been an extremely long war into a much shorter one, but SYN was by no means beating NERD pre-Insane.

Something to keep in mind however, is that Nerd's average points per village was about 2000 points (if not more) less than Syn's. It would make sense that Nerd took larger point villages. Even with Nerd currently taking more villages than Syn (which I don't discount) Syn still has 8,098 average points per village and Nerd only has 6,830.

Stotty2009

DaffyDog

What does it matter what the average points per village for each tribe is?

DeletedUser30342

It matters, because if one tribe has lower average points per village, then that would mean that there is more lower point villages in the tribe. If a tribe has higher average points per village, that would mean there are more higher point villages. A tribe with low average points/vill fighting one with high avg. points/vill is more likely to get higher point villages. While the opposite is true for the other tribe. Nerd has been in many wars that have stunted their growth, so even with 22 more members than Syn, they still have quite a gap in average points per village.

DeletedUser

I take it you are referring to morale Daffy? A tribe with lower point average/village average heightens the possibility of many of their members having lower individual points which means that they are likely to strike better morale in village attacks - lower points, more farm space, more troops, better morale, more effective attacks ....

The reality is that village point averages do not equate to having strong offensive or defensive armies.. it just means the villages have a lot of buildings that are maxed or near to being maxed which also takes up farm space.

When you look at a tribe you have to look at the whole picture, not just one factor of it .. points, averages, number of members, OD, activity, location, how long the tribe has been in existance ... Just because a tribe has more points or higher village point averages, it does not mean that they will come out the winners in a war.. TW has shown over the years that often that is not the case :) .. it more often than not comes down to which tribe sticks it out for the longest and how committed and resilient the tribe members are coupled with their troop strength.

DeletedUser75619

Why do you think we are targetting insane in K12? They have 4 villages in K12 :icon_rolleyes:

We are currently at war with =BK=, they declared war on us :)

actually you declared war on us because you thought you were so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wouldn't have started a war with you but you (not personaly) pushed the matter

duel pasta

actually you declared war on us because you thought you were so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wouldn't have started a war with you but you (not personaly) pushed the matter

So which one is it? First you say we started it and then you said you wouldn't have started one if we didnt push the matter?

also,

R.khan forum on 28.08. at 22:33 said:
I was informed earlier that =BK= have declared war on us

besides we have to go to war with you because we are going to expand in K12 and since you guys are top tribe there it was only a matter of time..

DeletedUser75619

true but you have one hell of a fight on your hands now......

We don't fight alone

Faetzy

We don't fight alone

That's nothing to be proud of, your tribe is erm incapable of fighting there own battles, my members have an easy time nobling your tribe members, without any resistance... So R.Khan should manage just fine.

DeletedUser75619

we dont care about you..., you havent thought anyone worthwhile and have only gained points by nobling the weak and defensless..