who is bigger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I didnt read this, but when I looked, Chop was defo bigger than Joe.

DeletedUser

I pwnz you both.

SO THAR.

meh pwned the w7 RPC so, me > ibo > sir vic > random spammers > random users > people who never use P&P > noobs > noobs that dont even know about P&P > w11 RPC > h0lly

DeletedUser

Sir Victor is an attention whore.

The reason Holly ghost has more posts is because he has been around longer. Also Hollygh0st's posts have meaning and are on topic. (well most of them are anyway)

DeletedUser

Sir Victor is an attention whore.

The reason Holly ghost has more posts is because he has been around longer. Also Hollygh0st's posts have meaning and are on topic. (well most of them are anyway)
wow your right on the dot yay I got a vote I feel love wait it was from someone who can't do shyt o well.

DeletedUser

my vote goes for holly, the guy just loves attention...he is a true attention whore.

DeletedUser16026

Actually, id like to change my vote to Sir victor, because h0llys post usually have something to do with the topic :p

Sir victor makes me laugh >_<

Jakub1992

Need I say?
Oh well, I don't feel like wasting my time on you, your not worth the effort.

Stop talking rubbish,h0lly doesnt suck up to people

and for the record i dont ever particularly like h0ly,he even put a huge bounty on my head once,but you shouldnt lie about people like that :icon_rolleyes:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Stop talking rubbish,h0lly doesnt suck up to people

and for the record i dont ever particularly like h0ly,he even put a huge bounty on my head once,but you shouldnt lie about people like that :icon_rolleyes:

:lol: jakub that bounty was a fake, do you think i have the res for that? :icon_razz:
Its just at that time there was a chanche i was gonna take over a top 20 account... but someone else took it now :icon_wink:

Jakub1992

:lol: jakub that bounty was a fake, do you think i have the res for that? :icon_razz:
Its just at that time there was a chanche i was gonna take over a top 20 account... but someone else took it now :icon_wink:

I didnt think you had them,but anyway,i dont particularly like you,although i dont hate you and ive never seen you sucking up to anyone,if anyones guilty of that,its me :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.