who is bigger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sir Vic, I think KnownOne really hates you because of W9 :icon_razz:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
W9, i remember that world. Remember vic? I was almost top of the tribe, go on holiday for 4 days and you killed all my troops and booted me...ty for that..

You should have let me sit you than...
We all knew vicci was a noob in NGR :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sir Vic, I think KnownOne really hates you because of W9 :icon_razz:

Actually A few weeks later... I'm glad he kicked me out of NGR :)
Now I can focus on better worlds without sir victor in them (sir victor btw gets rimmed on almost every world he plays! :icon_biggrin: )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W9, i remember that world. Remember vic? I was almost top of the tribe, go on holiday for 4 days and you killed all my troops and booted me...ty for that..

I never sat your account idiot.

DeletedUser

Actually A few weeks later... I'm glad he kicked me out of NGR :)
Now I can focus on better worlds without sir victor in them (sir victor btw gets rimmed on almost every world he plays! :icon_biggrin: )

lol ah your just trying to grab insults out of thin air I kicked you because you suck at the game and are a complete idiot when it comes to tribalwars.

DeletedUser4949

I never sat your account idiot.

Dont call me that. A tribesmate sat me, passed it to you and then you booted me, i have the report, so gfy. Then you said afterwards you had no idea I was being sat..but..you were a duke so blue dot ftw:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol ah your just trying to grab insults out of thin air I kicked you because you suck at the game and are a complete idiot when it comes to tribalwars.

Why do you critize my arguments when you keep using the same argument yourself "LOL I KICKED YOU OUT OF NGR W9, SO YOU ARE MAD N00B, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" I know I suck at the game, I guess that must mean you are completely shit at it.

DeletedUser

Why do you critize my arguments when you keep using the same argument yourself "LOL I KICKED YOU OUT OF NGR W9, SO YOU ARE MAD N00B, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" I know I suck at the game, I guess that must mean you are completely shit at it.

Yes I am complete shit at the game I didnt get over one million points on W2 or get in the top 100 OD on W8 and in the top 200 overall in points on W8 either. Your right I am complete shit. What have you done besides get kicked out of my tribe then join some other tribe and get kicked out of it as well. lol

DeletedUser

Dont call me that. A tribesmate sat me, passed it to you and then you booted me, i have the report, so gfy. Then you said afterwards you had no idea I was being sat..but..you were a duke so blue dot ftw:icon_neutral:

hmmm did I sit your account?:S how when I wasn't even really active on W9? also you should have filed a report to the admins then they would have checked it out and banned the one who messed up your account. I know I didnt mess up your account maybe someone else did but I do not know.

DeletedUser

Yes I am complete shit at the game I didnt get over one million points on W2 or get in the top 100 OD on W8 and in the top 200 overall in points on W8 either. Your right I am complete shit. What have you done besides get kicked out of my tribe then join some other tribe and get kicked out of it as well. lol

I use another alias now which I would prefer to keep serect. But put it this way, I have A very high offensive OD.

What are you talking about getting kicked out another tribe?

DeletedUser

I use another alias now which I would prefer to keep serect. But put it this way, I have A very high offensive OD.

What are you talking about getting kicked out another tribe?

Sure you do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.