Who is Pooeater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Accepting all nominations. I play in World six, maybe world 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10, Speed, and I will possibly join the upcoming world Daethon. The only guarantee I will give you is I play world 6 and I may be a nOOOOOOOOOb.

DeletedUser

Accepting all nominations. I play in World six, maybe world 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10, Speed, and I will possibly join the upcoming world Daethon. The only guarantee I will give you is I play world 6 and I may be a nOOOOOOOOOb.

do u really think someone care who are you ?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[singsong]I know who you are.[/singsong] :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Quiet nomand.... Everybody knows your just mad because your on the DISLIKE list..:lol:

i'm still having nightmares about that list :icon_confused: ,so u shhh ! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

do u really think someone care who are you ?:icon_rolleyes:

obviously you do or you wouldnt follow me around like a little puppy regardless of how many times i smack you up

redheart303

Speaking of false names for stupid posts on forums... Anyone know who I am? :icon_cool:

I swear, someone will die if no one knows who I am.

DeletedUser

Your a poo-eater, so you talk crap(shit), so no one cares :)

DeletedUser

Why won't they ban you, WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!

All you have done is
A) praise daethon
B) spam alot
C) make a list of people you like/dislike
D) ask people who they think you are

What does any of this hvae to do with tribal wars, at all!!!! let alone W6 p&p

DeletedUser

well daisho's going on my list of most reviled people. so anyways, world 6 is a very jolly world where everyone gets along. no one likes stoned, which is really mean, because no one hated on them until they got into number 1 and changed their name to woot. well daethon always hated stoned, i'm just not sure why, but daethon is daethon and doesnt need a reason. anyways, che was great, then they sucked and now they're heading towards being great again. i think GU always sucked judging by what people say. Stache have really cool pictures of people with mustaches, sin were pretty cool and now they're woot too. hire-e is apparently untrustworthy because they have a cheater named kurgan i think. and still, no one knows who i am.

Well that was fun and tribal wars related. should i still be kicked?

DeletedUser

king valkyrie gave me up. i'm him, he's me. sorry for bothering you. i'll just unite my two personalities again, and stick to being only me. please excues king valkyrie for never speaking again, i'm retiring that account.

DeletedUser

king valkyrie gave me up. i'm him, he's me. sorry for bothering you. i'll just unite my two personalities again, and stick to being only me. please excues king valkyrie for never speaking again, i'm retiring that account.

Rofl, can't even spell your own name right? You must be fried.

And you have serious split personality issues. Your grammer, punctuation, and spelling change completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why won't they ban you, WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!

All you have done is
A) praise daethon
B) spam alot
C) make a list of people you like/dislike
D) ask people who they think you are

What does any of this hvae to do with tribal wars, at all!!!! let alone W6 p&p

All you ever want to do is ban people.

Status
Not open for further replies.