Who is Pooeater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was just too lazy to post till now... or did I post already about something else... meh, didn't check..

DeletedUser

The good old cleveland steamer followed up with a hot lunch. If you don't know it, look it up. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmm MMM mmm

DeletedUser

A gas station chain near my home started advertising hot lunch sandwiches last summer so, when I started laughing, I had to explain to my wife what a hot lunch was. She will never forgive me for giving her that knowledge :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

A gas station chain near my home started advertising hot lunch sandwiches last summer so, when I started laughing, I had to explain to my wife what a hot lunch was. She will never forgive me for giving her that knowledge :icon_twisted:

as long as they don't offer alabama hot pockets, there's no need for her to be angry.

DeletedUser

Taters, make me a mod and I'll control all these disgusting people.

DeletedUser

Why not? everyone loves me. How can i possibly become a mod?

DeletedUser8510

TBH I am surprised this thread is not closed. Even considering taters is the mod. :)

You seriously rock taters, 3 cheers for lax mods!

Taters

sure people, catch me while i'm away, and spam a bit, this is geting out of control, no more sexual jokes, or implying of such
try to keep this clean too, the killing can be done in-game
also, i'm not lax, just relaxed :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:
)plus, this hasen't been closed yet, because if they all get to spam here, they get it out of their systems, and might just post relevent things in the other topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.