Status
Not open for further replies.

JBurns04

Who Will STAY #1 NiON tH -?-

Who will take 2nd and KEEP it?

Tight race:
UnDecided -?- With 11.952 and 59 Members

OR

theHERETICS tH With 11.820 and 56 Members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well, i think that even it th takes them in points -?- is still better

DeletedUser

I doubt either of them will be 2nd in 3 months time but at least -?- isnt full of pointwhoring n00bs

DeletedUser

SP and NI0N are better than both

Last edited by a moderator:

JBurns04

I don't know much about tH but they must be doing something right. How could some NooBs get in 3rd place going for 2nd?

DeletedUser

On paper maybe, but are they really that good in reality?

I believe they are in a War with a strong tribe so they can show you again their skills. Or maybe ask your guys in k56 to try the sp members there if they are really good in reality.

DeletedUser

and we are in a war against three tribes so what is your point of comparison?

DeletedUser

and we are in a war against three tribes so what is your point of comparison?

yeah you are at war with unit tribe right, and in that war you are joined by two other tribe in top 10, so a rank 2 tribe need two more tribe in top 10 to crush a newly formed tribe. Guess you guys are scary.

will that be a good comparison? :)

DeletedUser

I'd say -?- are better than tH.
That obviously doesn't mean that tH sucks or anything like that, indeed I believe they are probably one of the tribes with a strong core-group of loyal players. tH hasn't been in any big wars as of yet from what I've seen though, and that's definitely a minus :/
-?- Seems more experienced anyways, and this shows in their better positioning on the map.

Just as a by the way, I think we should pull Wanted Tribe into this discussion. They have jumped from ninth to third place in a couple of days. This is most like an effect of former RW players joining and possibly some PWN :) players jumping ship in the Wanted dominated K57(Pwn :) has also lost points quite rapidly during the last few days).

Do you people think Wanted will have a chance to keep this positioning?

DeletedUser

yeah you are at war with unit tribe right, and in that war you are joined by two other tribe in top 10, so a rank 2 tribe need two more tribe in top 10 to crush a newly formed tribe. Guess you guys are scary.

will that be a good comparison? :)

Take a look at the stats of the war. We are the only top ten tribe doing much 24/7 only joined in a few days ago and that was due do unit45 not due to anything we did. What exactly again is your point of comparison. You have spoken about what you seem to think you know about us but have shown nothing about the others of which you speak.

Side 1: -?-

Side 2: UNIT45 Unit_2 Unit_3

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,226
Side 2: 805
Difference: 421

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184
Side 2: 32
Difference: 152

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,308,716
Side 2: 3,507,507
Difference: 3,801,209

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,541,132
Side 2: 284,802
Difference: 1,256,330

image.php

Side 1: 24/7

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,284
Difference: 479

image.php

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 5
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 7,770,742
Difference: 4,263,235

image.php

Side 1: 328,301
Side 2: 45,054
Difference: 283,247

image.php

Side 1: *?*

Total conquers:

Side 1: 204
Difference: 601

image.php

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 3
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 1,351,401
Difference: 2,156,106

image.php

Side 1: 139,793
Side 2: 28,650
Difference: 111,143

image.php

Oh, I see you are one of the fellos supporting the Unit tribes. One of the fellos losing troops in a vain attempt to stop what is coming at you next. Well, boy, I won't misplace your name again nor will I forget you anytime soon. We will be in touch.

DeletedUser

I'm not supporting them actually for i haven't lost any defenders just lend them a helping hand since the war is so one sided and wanted to fasten up my search for items, unfortunately the guy that I attacked quited the game and if i remember correctly my troops didn't kill any of his troops.

And I don't have any reason not to attack any villages that is colored maroon in the map :)

DeletedUser

I'd say -?- are better than tH.
That obviously doesn't mean that tH sucks or anything like that, indeed I believe they are probably one of the tribes with a strong core-group of loyal players. tH hasn't been in any big wars as of yet from what I've seen though, and that's definitely a minus :/
-?- Seems more experienced anyways, and this shows in their better positioning on the map.

Just as a by the way, I think we should pull Wanted Tribe into this discussion. They have jumped from ninth to third place in a couple of days. This is most like an effect of former RW players joining and possibly some PWN :) players jumping ship in the Wanted dominated K57(Pwn :) has also lost points quite rapidly during the last few days).

Do you people think Wanted will have a chance to keep this positioning?

First of all, we are not on K57, we are located in K46(next time check map before discussing -.- )
Second of all, we havent showed what we can do yet but something is coming up on horizon.

DeletedUser

Second of all, we havent showed what we can do yet but something is coming up on horizon.

I didn't notice that I was critizing the Wanted tribe, but if you mean that we shouldn't discuss the merits of Wanted at this point because you haven't done much as of yet, then I get it.

*Waiting for the thing 'coming up on horizon' eagerly! :icon_wink:*

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats what i meant. I might put that "thing" on public forum once it starts but for now keep it between two of us :icon_wink: Cant wait to do some action(getting bored atm) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.