Who is the 2nd best -?- tH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol either that or you managed to weed out the smallest players and replace them with bigger people ;P

Bigger is not always better, nice try but no, look at our stats most of our players with a few exceptions have been with us for awhile we simply grow the whole tribe and the whole tribe stays active.

DeletedUser

I think this post is kind of outdated now, considering 24/7 isn't number 1 anymore.....

I think the real question is who will hold the #1 slot....

DeletedUser

Bigger is not always better, nice try but no, look at our stats most of our players with a few exceptions have been with us for awhile we simply grow the whole tribe and the whole tribe stays active.
True,True.... by the way things looks like you wont be on no.2 spot for a longer time, its just a matter of time before you hit no.1 spot, if you continue as you have its just a matter of time before it happens.

DeletedUser

Well considering that our war is for the most part down to the everyone grab a village and run with it noble, noble, noble stage I expect us to start moving along a bit faster now.

DeletedUser

what's this? it seems 24/7 dropped to 4th. how did this happen? :icon_surprised:

Pure Range57

what's this? it seems 24/7 dropped to 4th. how did this happen? :icon_surprised:

5 people left in last day. 3 of who went to D_S which is very interesting I might say, will help along D_S into a big powerhouse in k44

DeletedUser

boy... You would think D_S went to war with 24/7 this morning wouldn't ya :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

-?- is a great tribe. they work as a team and have done well against tribes they have warred. I think they will be number 1 at some point as i have said from the first post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.