who will be the top 3 tribes?

DeletedUser5905

We are trying to guess who will end up as the top three not who is there now. I sure that most of us can look at a rankings table thanks.

P.s. Great first post!

DeletedUser

D.A. wont hold its position for long, with their attitude as they are pissing ppl off, and because they are so scattered, sooned or later will be formed groups of ppl that will snipe them, not mentioning that their overconfidence makes many strong players willing to tear their noses

anyway, only continental tribes will surviwe in long run

DeletedUser

Especially the ones with one player holding a quarter of their points :icon_biggrin:

I see the appeal of a continental tribe, and they are definitely able to take control of a continent as I've seen with UNNW on W4. However, I can't see a continental tribe taking control of the core nearly as easily though.

DeletedUser

D.A. wont hold its position for long, with their attitude as they are pissing ppl off, and because they are so scattered, sooned or later will be formed groups of ppl that will snipe them, not mentioning that their overconfidence makes many strong players willing to tear their noses

You have much to learn

DeletedUser

DFB, D.A., and LotD in my opinion, will sit at the top spots. As small as P.K's are they will sit around the top spots for awhile, but I believe in order to stay there they will have obtain some key alliances. And Mattius definitely needs to get a better looking cat than that fleabag...:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You see, its really my cat though... and he's locked, cocked and ready for some action. Speaking of action, I need to clean my gun.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Especially the ones with one player holding a quarter of their points :icon_biggrin:

:)

I see the appeal of a continental tribe, and they are definitely able to take control of a continent as I've seen with UNNW on W4. However, I can't see a continental tribe taking control of the core nearly as easily though.

IMO easily or not but core continents will get united one way or another just as other will, the question is if they will have enought time, in W3 where i was playing, recently game took stage on which united core continental tribes started conquering outer ones (or at least they are trying, as for egsample 99% of K64 was for me there blue)

DeletedUser

Well yea the core will eventually be taken over, I just can't see it happening for a long time.

Either way, I can't see myself ever joining a continental tribe again. Its no fun with all that blue around you. I prefer to have a nice little area with lots of options to grow. Thats just not possible under a continental tribe, where most of them take in more and more players which kills expansion while the more elite tribes noble those type of players and continue expanding.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with kwkraft here, and I am new to the game but I couldn't resist posting. I think that you have to take the long view. Continental tribes are good for a short run plan and can be effective, but in order to really make an impact and provide for future expansion you have to be somewhat scattered and less centralized. Just my opinion :)

DeletedUser

D.A. is an aggressive tribe that is quite open about the fact it's also a learning tribe. People who refuse to learn get nobled/kicked, no great loss.

As for continental tribes survival rate, what a pointless thing to say.
Ofcourse 200000 players are going to take a while to noble :p

Tarion

Regarding continental versus global: A happy middle ground is preferable to either extreme. I don't want everyone on my screen to be blue, but I want at least a few blue dots on my mini map :lol:

DeletedUser

I've been on continental tribes in other worlds. They will survive. But for how long do you think? Eventually, D.A. will unify the core and expand outwards. They'll live till then. :icon_twisted:

As for a coalition of players against D.A. members, I have some against me now. All that they have done is to place me in the Top 20 of opponents defeated as attacker. :axemen: