who will be the top 3 tribes?

DeletedUser

:lol:
i have better things to do in my life that quarelling with jerks like you

DeletedUser

You should've known they wouldn't attack, machoney.

I'm big and scary. Rawr.

...or something.

DeletedUser

Yet here you are posting replies like a madman :icon_rolleyes:

yes, i was replying, so buzz of

now i just wanted to add what i forgott b4:

Dagoneto said:
This is typical behaviour of K tribes. Threatening to 'stribe' back when a player of yours is being farmed, when you cannot back it up, is also typical of K tribes

TUF wasnt K tribe, it was spreaded all around this W so that statement is senseless,

just a little correction of facts, i better disappear now, otherwise whole bunch of PRO guys from pks and d.a. will gather to call me a noob :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, i was replying, so buzz of

now i just wanted to add what i forgott b4:

TUF wasnt K tribe, it was spreaded all around this W so that statement is senseless,

just a little correction of facts, i better disappear now, otherwise whole bunch of PRO guys from pks and d.a. will gather to call me a noob :icon_wink:

D.A. is also not a K tribe. It is a global domination tribe. Anyways, it would be pointless to continue this so your decision of disappearing is correct. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I do think that people should lay off machoney's spelling if English is a foreign language to him. I respect that.

To be honest, I'm somewhat glad that machoney has a hatred for D.A. He's pretty close to me, and its always fun to engage a worthy enemy. Machoney definitely seems like a decent player, and I look forward to the time we engage each other even though it will probably be a few months.

Dagoneto- This is my sober hour :)

DeletedUser5608

Honestly Mac, do you think you are all that great? Yes, you are ranked 4th, and yes you have around 10x as many points as me, but that doesnt make you great. I am on the rim, and I am only 2.000 kills short of you, and you are in the core. How are you going to feel when someone on the rim passes you? Probably not too good.

DeletedUser

Honestly Mac, do you think you are all that great? Yes, you are ranked 4th, and yes you have around 10x as many points as me, but that doesnt make you great. I am on the rim, and I am only 2.000 kills short of you, and you are in the core. How are you going to feel when someone on the rim passes you? Probably not too good.

what do you jabber about?
i wasn't saying that i'm great or anything like that, so before you send post make sure that you are not saying some shit,

and those kills, so what?
go on keep raising it, i don't give it a fk
i have better things to do than killing off my troops for a better rank.

DeletedUser

I do think that people should lay off machoney's spelling if English is a foreign language to him. I respect that.

To be honest, I'm somewhat glad that machoney has a hatred for D.A. He's pretty close to me, and its always fun to engage a worthy enemy. Machoney definitely seems like a decent player, and I look forward to the time we engage each other even though it will probably be a few months.

Dagoneto- This is my sober hour :)

I quoted not for his spelling, but for the clear and present contradiction.

Wasn't referring to TUF but to the similarities between the attitudes mac described and my experience of K tribes. A Tribe that recruits primarily on proximity is a tribe recruiting players who are joining based on concerns for their immediate safety and a limited world view - than any other concerns. thus you get a majority of turtles and ostriches, some good players, to be sure. It's an impossibility that a tribe with 150 members and a high turnover will contain no members with activity and half a brain.

DeletedUser

you pointed out my misspelled word, using it in ' ' and as you were talking about k tribe and quoted my text, it certainly sounded that way,
but whatever,
thus you get a majority of turtles and ostriches, some good players, to be sure. It's an impossibility that a tribe with 150 members and a high turnover will contain no members with activity and half a brain.
yes at beginning it is hard to disguise, but there goes selection

DeletedUser5608

what do you jabber about?
i wasn't saying that i'm great or anything like that, so before you send post make sure that you are not saying some shit,

and those kills, so what?
go on keep raising it, i don't give it a fk
i have better things to do than killing off my troops for a better rank.

2 things: 1)according to a majority of players, O.D. is the best ranking 2)If I killed off my army constantly for kills, how would I keep getting more kills? I would not be stupid enough to suicide my army just for rankings.

DeletedUser

High O.D, 99% of the time means, more farms, hence greater income= more :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :axemen: :axemen: :snob: :snob: :booty:

DeletedUser

i don't care what ranking is best rated by other players, i'm playing to be strong and effective, for egsample i could be TOP 1 now if i were creating only noblemen and captured 1k pointer villages, but that way i would be defenceless, i give priority for defensive troops and then economy, it's hard to earn a lot of kills that way, unless as defender but for now no one tried :icon_cry:

so why should i send my troops for kills if i don't need?
especially that my soldiers would have to fight at 50% morale, and stronger players knows how to gather enought support.

p.s. i hope that won't any retarded kid start pointing my misspelled words or bad grammar :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5608

Well as Mattius pointed out (btw @mattius: nice cat) having an offense shows that someone farms a lot, and therefore gets plenty of resources, I suggest you farm instead of turtle, it makes the game more fun:)

DeletedUser

Well as Mattius pointed out (btw @mattius: nice cat) having an offense shows that someone farms a lot, and therefore gets plenty of resources, I suggest you farm instead of turtle, it makes the game more fun:)

erm... what do you mean by saying "turtle",
if you think that i didn't farmed, then it's not my problem, and i'm having my fun from time to time, don't worry

DeletedUser

3 pages of spam and temper tantrums. Ain't it about time this thread was either locked or back on topic?