Who'll be the first to 2nd village?

DeletedUser

That is just terrible, I wanted that village.

Seriously though. The guy is gonna regret that in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser

Nah man, he'll need that extra resource production to rebuild after someone nobles his main

DeletedUser57316

All these small enoblements for first villas D: Those 3k villas with an acad is where its at.

DeletedUser

Now that's what I call thinking ahead. At least he is a realist. He knows that he can never keep his main village anyway. :D

Now, now. We may scoff at this enoblement, but it's a pretty nice little village for its points and he's done a great job with it.
http://en64.tribalwars.net/public_report/a974855dc98346d771605336fbcf4d52

Just look at that level 10 hiding place, ingenius. He's just got this amazing game sense, almost as if he knew I'd keep farming it anway.

DeletedUser

No way, I'm about to apply for a loan so i can win it at the auction! It looks like a really nice place to live. In the suburbs, but not too far from the city. Nice, quiet neighbourhood, stunning views. All the modcons.

DeletedUser

award15.png

[h=5]Unlucky fellow[/h]The loyalty of a village dropped to +1 due to one of your attacks!
First to receive it? ;)

DeletedUser107252

Ouch! That gotta be annoying getting it this early on in the world ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter, target is close and I now have 24 award which makes me rank 1 :D

DeletedUser100206

Awards rankings dont mean anything until LOTD/POTD/GPOTD/AOTD and DOTD are released imo.