Whos joining? And in what tribe?

twenty-five

I quit on day 6 or 7 I think. Definitely less than 2 weeks though for sure. I was doing very well untill a player went back on a truce and attacked me at a time he knew I wouldn't be online, cause I had told him. But ye thats a mistake I haven't made since.

World 34 will be opening Monday February 16th between 13 and 15 Server Time

You were in the core and so it is fairly obvious you would have started on the 16th/17th.

Your quitting thread - dated 2009,March 7th

So you played about 18 days, 2 weeks is 14, therefore you played longer than 2 weeks, and therefore you are lying.

Furthermore, your first post - 20th of February indicates you were playing. Therefore you were playing for at least 15 days, which again is longer than 2 weeks. That is not speculation, that is irrefutable.

Now can we cut the 'pro' talk.

Nudist

I'm happy to have a nice slow world that I can possibly play if I'm not too busy, using an alias on teh rim ^^ (if you call the edge of k44 the rim -_-)

DeletedUser

Rena from Uk here, HIHI!^-^

Ahhh, new server, new faces. Lets see if i can find some i know >3

greenmonsta

green what k you gone for?

Joined SW - K54.

Was going to join raventowers tribe to mess with metal puck. AKA predator for a bit. The guy still thinks he defeated me in W32. But now I'm helping out some friends. Dunno if I'll hang around for long tbh.

PS: I declare war on metal duck. Reveal yourself, heathen!

DeletedUser

Heh. You Norwegians come and haunt me everywhere I go. Darn stalkers.

Hi OHKO^-^

Thats the third time you say im stalking you young man o:
You came after me on UK so blæh^.^

This is almost an tradition now >.<