Whos joining? And in what tribe?

DeletedUser

Were you in BAKED?

Nope was in a tribe that attacked BAKED and officially I declare that tribe the biggest noob tribe ever.BODE merged into H2O with their top 20 and kicked out like 30 members and now they made a new tribe.... Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk.

pwnyslaystation

Yeah, according to the member list he "probably isn't LastApp."

DeletedUser

Well, to admit, this is my first world on a .net-server. The server where I'm coming from, the main tribes are elite. Tribes which are having more than 30 members are quickly called 'noob'. A decent tribe having more than 30, has in any case more than 2 continents as a target group. I really like that state of mind. I wonder if there's an elite tribe like that, here, at W45?

pwnyslaystation

La Ride: R4KI has 21 members. Ego!!! has 41 members, but is spread across 2 Ks.
Do these tribes fit your criteria?

DeletedUser

Well, to admit, this is my first world on a .net-server. The server where I'm coming from, the main tribes are elite. Tribes which are having more than 30 members are quickly called 'noob'. A decent tribe having more than 30, has in any case more than 2 continents as a target group. I really like that state of mind. I wonder if there's an elite tribe like that, here, at W45?

France i suppose^^

I come from the german servers, but played .net and .uk.co a while.
I would say in general the better players are here. But I like the german if you would call them "elite" tribes more:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

France i suppose^^

I come from the german servers, but played .net and .uk.co a while.
I would say in general the better players are here. But I like the german if you would call them "elite" tribes more:icon_rolleyes:

Because of my English? I know, it sucks. :icon_redface:

No I'm from the Netherlands, wondering how skilled the .net-players are.