Who's joining?!

• Thread starter Doinky-Power of Two
  • Start date

olympus

i forget it was long time ago i think last year maybe

Wow well i'm never gonna remember who i rimmed that far back. How did you rate the nobling experience? :lol:

I've learnt a lot since then, wow a year ago, you make me feel so old :icon_sad:

monsterbro

well i was noob year ago so i guess we will see how this world go i learned lot from world 16 and from 31

olympus

well i was noob year ago so i guess we will see how this world go i learned lot from world 16 and from 31

What worlds could it have been between? I should be able to work out which worlds i played then, especially if i nobles your villages.

Perhaps W4?

monsterbro

i might been world 4 i sucked at that one i think i only had like 75k

DeletedUser

I may or may not be joining. We'll see if I feel like starting up again while I eat breakfast tomorrow morning or if I'd rather just browse the forums like normal :p

olympus

I may or may not be joining. We'll see if I feel like starting up again while I eat breakfast tomorrow morning or if I'd rather just browse the forums like normal :p

Join! Just trying to figure out where i know you from.

Skype me if you decide to join- Olympus1718

DeletedUser

Join! Just trying to figure out where i know you from.

Skype me if you decide to join- Olympus1718
W23, 24 and 36 as well as uk 1 are where I've played although in UK I used an alias

DeletedUser

W24, i was Leader of Fenx, later selective merge with Kinky. Guessing you'll be Ex Kinky
you had to choose the one which I only played for like a month didn't you :lol:

I was off in K85 I think I didn't play past 30k before quitting to focus more time on W23 so I doubt you recognize me from there. Most likely you've just seen my name around the forums... I get around a lot

olympus

you had to choose the one which I only played for like a month didn't you :lol:

I was off in K85 I think I didn't play past 30k before quitting to focus more time on W23 so I doubt you recognize me from there. Most likely you've just seen my name around the forums... I get around a lot

:lol: Ahh most likely from the forum then, i do remember your avatar pretty well. I usually spam the forum when a new world comes out. Should i be saying that to a mod :p

monsterbro

i love spam when my tribe start that all we going have in are forums is spam

monsterbro

well it looks like some good player are joining this world but we will see who going be number 1

Rawr?

well it looks like some good player are joining this world but we will see who going be number 1

Number 1 when? for the first few days the number 1 player would be just plays that are good at building a village.

monsterbro

number 1 after this world open for like couple monthsbecause if it right some people from some older world are comeing here

DeletedUser

number 1 after this world open for like couple monthsbecause if it right some people from some older world are comeing here

After about 1 week the good players start showing on the rankings. Well the usual start up players anyways.

mattcurr

Ill be here farming 1-2 time's a day, see if I can get top 20 doing that again.