Who's Who?

pillburydough

Well the time has come to disclose my disguise. It has been over a month now since I last received the account! As promised to =TTD=, I have been a on a role, rimming Deus left and right. I would like to start off by addressing the meaning of this thread. The rules list, 'no drawing personal attention.' Ok, so I decided to make this thread strictly based your in game alias. At this stage, we have just about 497 players and a handful of active forum posters. Maybe those of you can start by stating your in game name. I will start the trend.

I am...
Marshmellows

Well I would like to address Glynjack first. I gave you some hell of a battle in K51, but you just have more nukes there then I have troops. Thats just a basic sign of hard troubles for me. Well I did manage to cat almost every one of your farms there, and hope you had a great month restoring those villages :)

Next I would like to address Killsong, nice one man. Stab your old tribe in the back and then run over to frontrunners. Way to be! See what happens? You got a few free villages, in exchange for your current ones :)

Next is Bonerv. I truely understand why your a hunter...you found me long ago! And so your forum states so :)
Well you only did find out, when I started giving out clues :(
Still have got a long way to go :)
27862143.png

As for Neva1, when I got the account you were pounding me! Knocking me out left and right! Turn of events - your done! Enjoy the rim, every member in Hyper and Deus will tell you how that feels :)

And for =TTD=, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier. Circumstances didn't allow me to. I love the way you guys are, and some things can change, but I'm glad to be on board. Never made a better choice!

And for the rest of W24, war on! =TTD= is here to stay! Anyone interested in world domination? Mail Shaun :)

Well now you know my alias, time for you to post yours :)

Bo-John-bo

Enjoy the rim, every member in Hyper and Deus will tell you how that feels :)

The rim is amazing!! You should come down and say hi Pilly :)

P.S My IGN is........................................

yes you guessed it.................................

Bo-John-Bo :lol:

DeletedUser

Mine is or thos as i stated so many times :) well give a little bit and i will take you out :p

pillburydough

Code for nobeling an inactive account? You must be out of your mind!

I receive over 200 attacks per hour from there! You have me thinking he will never give up! When I took over this account, the battle we had the first couple days was enraged beyond doubt. It was massive, nuking and catting. After that it died down when I started kicking his near, and he stopped bitching about it.

Don't know what you consider 'inactive' but sure to hell that account isn't :/

DeletedUser

Well I would like to address Glynjack first. I gave you some hell of a battle in K51, but you just have more nukes there then I have troops. Thats just a basic sign of hard troubles for me. Well I did manage to cat almost every one of your farms there, and hope you had a great month restoring those villages

If you think, for one second, I even set aside 5% of my time or resources to send at you, then continue to believe that. Feel free to ask siimon, or LipeLipe or ssousa, oh you cant can you. Perhaps Sir Deano or Sgt Boo will testify to what happens when Im told to attack somebody

When the time comes that that person is you, and you survive it, then feel free to come in here and announce you have been in " a hell of a battle"

DeletedUser

Next I would like to address Killsong, nice one man. Stab your old tribe in the back and then run over to frontrunners. Way to be! See what happens? You got a few free villages, in exchange for your current ones :)

I know Killy can stand up for himself...but I am so going to laugh at this one. What do you mean stab his old tribe in the back? ROFL. His old tribe is gone and had been at war with TTD for a year. :icon_rolleyes:

Hi to everyone else! Do miss w24 <3

DeletedUser52603

As for Neva1, when I got the account you were pounding me! Knocking me out left and right! Turn of events - your done! Enjoy the rim, every member in Hyper and Deus will tell you how that feels :)

Great an account run by Orel (has been?), who has not got a good word to say about DEUS. You have just threw your conquers into scandal and speculation.

You might as well ask your own in Cypherrr as he has the necessary experience, and very good CV.

DeletedUser59331

Next I would like to address Killsong, nice one man. Stab your old tribe in the back and then run over to frontrunners. Way to be! See what happens? You got a few free villages, in exchange for your current ones

REMOVED FOR BEING INAPPROPRIATE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94957

No, prolly wont be answered
he has already left,
he is running for his life...
now that this account is done for he is leaving for good
...Oh wait
[SPOIL]
homer_running.jpg

Donut?
New account?
Doh!
he will be back.
[/SPOIL]

pillburydough

No, prolly wont be answered
he has already left,
he is running for his life...
now that this account is done for he is leaving for good
...Oh wait
[SPOIL]
homer_running.jpg

Donut?
New account?
Doh!
he will be back.
[/SPOIL]

Well as for you, if your that keen on testing my activity go ahead and send me some love. The most I've gotten was from Nev (High Class) and I lost no more then 2000 spears :(

What did she lose? Over 30 nukes :D

Next I would like to address Killsong, nice one man. Stab your old tribe in the back and then run over to frontrunners. Way to be! See what happens? You got a few free villages, in exchange for your current ones

Quote removed by mod

Most interasting, seems your keyboard is broken. Even the challenged Hyper and Deus players couldn't pull that one off...wow! Why send you an in game and block you? Seems bonverv is playing your account sonny boy :)

Only two people I blocked were High Class and Bonerv who were fissing for my online times, as clearly stated on your forums. But I did mail Bonerv back...shows a lot about your charachter doesn't it? Why don't you do us a favor and produce a real mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94957

14-6st, that would be your online times, anyone could know that.