Who's Who?

DeletedUser

Well as for you, if your that keen on testing my activity go ahead and send me some love. The most I've gotten was from Nev (High Class) and I lost no more then 2000 spears :(

What did she lose? Over 30 nukes :D

Most interasting, seems your keyboard is broken. Even the challenged Hyper and Deus players couldn't pull that one off...wow! Why send you an in game and block you? Seems bonverv is playing your account sonny boy :)

Only two people I blocked were High Class and Bonerv who were fissing for my online times, as clearly stated on your forums. But I did mail Bonerv back...shows a lot about your charachter doesn't it? Why don't you do us a favor and produce a real mail.

Funny I don't remember losing 30 nukes on any of your villages.......As for me mailing you to find out your online times, that don't matter to me as I already know your online times or you forget that already?? I got that from W51 you were playing:lol:.

Another thing I don't see anywhere on our forums where it says me and bonerv are looking for your online times either.

What did she lose? Over 30 nukes :D

Lastly, just by this statement you don't know all you think you know :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94957

i dont think anyone is surprised...
I wouldnt be surprised if they invited the mamu4ev account along with the nutsmuts and even trying to invite the Drillo account....

DeletedUser

well for one he is already in hyper.....
besides that... nothing...
i dont even know why I said drillo... i think I meant nutsmuts

lol 100 million oa ahea of kriid (WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!) its amazing :)

DeletedUser

umm...your spotless record might become spotted if you catch morthy in the mood. What you're saying falls in the "Discussion about Rule-Breaking". :icon_rolleyes:

and i'm sure you meant "infraction" not "refraction" <-- physics, just look it up :icon_wink:
lolwut?
Saying "as far as I know his IP is banned still" is discussing rule-breaking? I don't think that's refractable, in fact, all mariahbear did was refute an allegation made by pilly.
So about refractions...
I liek rainbows.

DeletedUser94957

I like parabolas :)
wait we are still talking about schol stuff right?
refractions....
parabolas
sex ed.
What?
o_O?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great 1One1

Or you could keep it by your bedside table, let it dry out, then keep it for re-use.

At least that's what I hear people do these days :X

DeletedUser

:) we iz doing something else to someone else at a different time in a different location in a different world <.< if u know what i mean

DeletedUser94957

maybe he has someone more worth his time to send them at :lol:
n00b

=RedFox=

shuddup. Fwi-Fwi (everybody hates Chris :icon_biggrin: ) claims he has 200 trains....I dared him to send them at me....but apparently he hasn't got the man parts to do it :(
Thats because he's working for the good of the tribe, not personal vendettas. He did ask for permission and was denied, as someone already mentioned you aren't high enough on our priority list.

pillburydough

Thats because he's working for the good of the tribe, not personal vendettas. He did ask for permission and was denied, as someone already mentioned you aren't high enough on our priority list.

I'm surprised you came outta your cave :D

DeletedUser48597

I'm surprised you came outta your cave :D

Why would that be? An op on him? Well, not doing too well against him, are you guys?

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: =RedFox=
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 27/11/2010 00:53:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 25
Difference: 201

chart
[/spoil]

Now, if it is a Cat Op. That is a fail. I saw him survive like 3 or more in a month or 2.