Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whose joining with the intentions of... P2W.. or not :icon_eek:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've decided not to pay child support in order to get ahead on tw

DeletedUser

stupid settings i bet people are already recruiting others to just purely make accounts just to send them ress than mabe even sending the pp back how are tw gonna tell if people are genuinly sellin ress or just pushing accounts could even go for the instant 20 stable and 25 market and just buy all ur ress have a nuke in 14 days i was all for tw using the halfing building time and stuff for them to make money but i think this just takes it to far now i cant afford to just purely buy ress like others can do :(

DeletedUser105718

Don't play the world then, if you dislike the settings.

DeletedUser

stupid settings i bet people are already recruiting others to just purely make accounts just to send them ress than mabe even sending the pp back how are tw gonna tell if people are genuinly sellin ress or just pushing accounts could even go for the instant 20 stable and 25 market and just buy all ur ress have a nuke in 14 days i was all for tw using the halfing building time and stuff for them to make money but i think this just takes it to far now i cant afford to just purely buy ress like others can do :(
i agree with you nathan, tw is now even more p2w than before,

it has officially died now, soon it will be only millionaires who can keep up, by adding more prem features trying to earn money theyll probs scare off more players and earn less, glad the innogames board asked the players before doing this

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it has officially died now, soon it will be only millionaires who can keep up

The last premium features world I played actively I used '0' features, and ran away with the lead despite having a top 5 player in my 15x15, who also didn't use the premium features.

Your exaggerating, to a ridiculous extreme.

Just because someone has a lot of money doesn't mean they are willing to spend it all to win on an online game.

I could afford to spend $50-$100 a day on premium.

Am I going to do so?

Hell no.

DeletedUser

no on uk worlds i tend to be top 5, and i could spend alot of money on prem but i refuse to do so, and when im on about alot of money i mean to spend on the game. im not exxagerating, i believe its a p2w now, and alot of people think the same,

i can keep up but cannot catch players who spend 50k pp on thier accs (smellysocks uk16)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no on uk worlds i tend to be top 5, and i could spend alot of money on prem but i refuse to do so, and when im on about alot of money i mean to spend on the game. im not exxagerating, i believe its a p2w now, and alot of people think the same,

i can keep up but cannot catch players who spend 50k pp on thier accs (smellysocks uk16)

Yes, you are exaggerating.

Claiming otherwise doesn't change that.

$647 is the equivalent of 50,000 premium.

You don't need to be a millionaire to spend $647.

Otherwise none of us would own gaming consoles, computers, or large screen TV's.

You also don't need to spend $647 to keep up with someone that spends $647.

You may have to spend "something", but you can spend less and largely make up for the gap by playing better than them.

Last edited:

KeegiKolmas

will join for sure, no haul world is boring lol.

Anyway, i think you can`t really pay to win, you have to play to win, and maybe pay a little to get a little edge, just like premium is actually.

i bet most good players can outfarm a player who is buying ressy from market with pp.

DeletedUser111495

Im joining just for some fun, maybee make a few new friends etc.. could not care how well i do or do not do.

DeletedUser

Will probably join just for a start up strat I've been wanting to try.It does fall on my mid-term holidays as well.

DeletedUser

Never Started a World Right at the Beginning. I'm just looking forward to yet another world.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
will join for sure, no haul world is boring lol.

Anyway, i think you can`t really pay to win, you have to play to win, and maybe pay a little to get a little edge, just like premium is actually.

i bet most good players can outfarm a player who is buying ressy from market with pp.

It depends who's paying.

If I were to play actively and dump money into my account no one would be able to hold a candle to my growth unless they were willing to spend roughly as much as I was.

On the flipside, Joe Schmo spends an inordinate amount, I spend nothing, there's a decent chance I can keep up with him.

DeletedUser

I may join and minewhore, so i can get prem for another world.

DeletedUser

I may join and minewhore, so i can get prem for another world.

see thats gonna be a stupid thing aswell loads of people joining purely to make pp

i dont mind playing that spend alot halfing things because they still have to put the time and effort into farming and be a decent farmer but if u can buy ressies that means u can get instant 20 stable and just buy the ressies u need and have a nuke in 14-15 days from start up its far to much i think people gonna be selling ress for little pp world will be massive but hardly any1 playing in comparsion to the amount of players ive heard of alot of people already looking for people to sign up just to supply them with ress and people saying there just gonna start to make pp for world 73

gargareth

see thats gonna be a stupid thing aswell loads of people joining purely to make pp

i dont mind playing that spend alot halfing things because they still have to put the time and effort into farming and be a decent farmer but if u can buy ressies that means u can get instant 20 stable and just buy the ressies u need and have a nuke in 14-15 days from start up its far to much i think people gonna be selling ress for little pp world will be massive but hardly any1 playing in comparsion to the amount of players ive heard of alot of people already looking for people to sign up just to supply them with ress and people saying there just gonna start to make pp for world 73

Obviously it depends upon the rates people do. (For it to be worth it to buy resources on the market it's got to be more efficient that simply making a building cost 20% less. Also you'd need to factor in merchant travel time and such)

But I'm not really convinced that early on the rates are gonna be such that the pp trading is more efficient in terms of premium per boost than the other things which you are fine with. (The 10hq 20stable strategy or similar is just really good)

All it really seems to do to me is nearly remove the cap on what paying more can give you. (Not completely as the body of trade is finite)

Such that now efficiency calculations on infinite premium are fairly ridiculous as you would be only limited by merchant travel time and merchant count.

I really don't think people will have a nuke in 14-15 days from startup.

Also in a previous post you say that you are concerned that people will have players join just to send them res. You could already do this to some extent with 2:1 trading and I'm fairly sure that most people didn't do it (at least on normal hauls- some accounts did on various no/limited hauls worlds)