Whose joining with intentions of...

DeletedUser

Not all worlds are the same.
Some has church, some has packet noble system, and some has P2W,
it's just a setting.

Not all people would like church worlds, same for P2W worlds, some likes it, some don't.

A good player can do well on any settings.

The same cannot necessarily be said for P2W.

There's a huge difference.

I can adapt to churches.

I can't adapt to being broke.

Firestorm.. yeah.. what he said :)

DeletedUser

Firestorm.. yeah.. what he said :)

That's where the personal choice kicks in (which i pointed out in my previous post).

If a person likes to spend money in gambling, drinks and all other stuff, let him, that's his own choice to spend/waste money like that. Everyone has the right to use his own money whatever he wants to, be it TW or gambling lol. As long we are not forced to pay to play TW (all worlds), we are all good.

On the good side of this system (in this world) is that the community gets a lot more money than they do in other worlds. Which are later used in improving the game.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's where the personal choice kicks in (which i pointed out in my previous post).

If a person likes to spend money in gambling, drinks and all other stuff, let him, that's his own choice to spend/waste money like that. Everyone has the right to use his own money whatever he wants to, be it TW or gambling lol. As long we are not forced to pay to play TW (all worlds), we are all good.

That seems like a rather naive mindset.

If this were a single-player game I'd agree.

It isn't.

You paying an insane amount of money to noble me when BP drops doesn't just mean more fun for you, it means less fun for me.

Surely you see how that differs from your other examples.

Me being an alcoholic does not harm you.

DeletedUser

That seems like a rather naive mindset.

If this were a single-player game I'd agree.
It isn't.
You paying an insane amount of money to noble me when BP drops doesn't just mean more fun for you, it means less fun for me.
Surely you see how that differs from your other examples.
Me being an alcoholic does not harm you.

Well then i guess if you can't afford money, this isn't really a world for you.
It's a world where we have to buy "happiness" or whatever you call it, such as it happens in real world, where we buy playstation and television to keep us entertained ^^

d4m0

Actually you being an alcoholic can harm the culture if it gets widely accepted, which can them harm other people. But that is a bit esoteric.

I personally don't think this will make millionaires able to noble much faster than they could before, as the resources will still need to travel to them. But if the resources are instant, the world is broken.

If I thought I could make a reasonable amount of pp by joining this world and farming a lot, I would. But I reckon early game it's going to be 1 pp for 1k wood and will continue to be obscenely imbalanced.

DeletedUser

Actually you being an alcoholic can harm the culture if it gets widely accepted, which can them harm other people. But that is a bit esoteric.

As long as it doesn't harm me, directly or indirectly, it's all good i guess.

DeletedUser

I love the settings, too bad they ruined it with those idiotic premium features :icon_sad:. But i might be joining.

DeletedUser

This is the thing the settings are exactly what i would like to play except the market feature, i know if i dont join this world the next one will have even worse settings like churches, non haul , archers etc, i appreciate them brining out new worlds but what i define a good setting world is always about 3 years apart, i shouldnt have to wait 3 years for a decent server, innogames should have the common sense to maybe bring out 2 worlds at a time with varying settings

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wonder how long it's gna take me grrr I mean rank one to get his first noble :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A good player can do well on any settings.

The same cannot necessarily be said for P2W.

There's a huge difference.

I can adapt to churches.

I can't adapt to being broke.

I find it ironic that one of the biggest running jokes in tw has the audacity to call themselves a good player.
First to lc lately nauz
hahahaahahah

DeletedUser113155

For those of you, who don't like worlds like this. Join it, build up and sell resources for pp for use on another world. I must say, I like this world. A great opportunity to farm pp. I on the other hand, will not pay a dime and will strive for top 5. Good Luck all.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For those of you, who don't like worlds like this. Join it, build up and sell resources for pp for use on another world. I must say, I like this world. A great opportunity to farm pp. I on the other hand, will not pay a dime and will strive for top 5. Good Luck all.

This is going to be quite fun actually....lots of players joining to build up pits in order to sell resources..... more farms for us to farm to make more premium for us :)