Whose joining with intentions of...

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So pretty much everyone is joining with the intentions of spending a year's worth savings and their kids college money they had saved in their closet for so long

micheals2

That's where the personal choice kicks in (which i pointed out in my previous post).

If a person likes to spend money in gambling, drinks and all other stuff, let him, that's his own choice to spend/waste money like that. Everyone has the right to use his own money whatever he wants to, be it TW or gambling lol. As long we are not forced to pay to play TW (all worlds), we are all good. QUOTE]

Yes and no.... If they were coming out with 2 worlds every time one for pay to win and another reg i would agree but since they are not now MOST of us who don't feel we need to spend money to win a world are having to 1 wait ages for them to come out with another world or 2 forced to play the world and having lil chance to beat a decent player who is paying...

DeletedUser113178

Ill be there just for the fun, maybee grab some free PP whilst im at it.

d4m0

This is going to be quite fun actually....lots of players joining to build up pits in order to sell resources..... more farms for us to farm to make more premium for us :)
Erm wut?
Yeah, I'm going to join this world to make PP by minewhoring. That's efficient :D

DeletedUser

Yes and no.... If they were coming out with 2 worlds every time one for pay to win and another reg i would agree but since they are not now MOST of us who don't feel we need to spend money to win a world are having to 1 wait ages for them to come out with another world or 2 forced to play the world and having lil chance to beat a decent player who is paying...

Well, when was the last P2W world ?
And yes i agree that we have to wait longer for non P2W worlds, but hey, we can use this time to make/join premades, and/or get co-players or practice our skills in a different world while waiting ^^

On the good side of this world is that, you don't always have to spend money, you can earn money as well.

DeletedUser

Im joining just for the fun of it,not planning on staying long

DeletedUser

You all complain about these premium features.

Yet, I'm sure 90% of you are happy to buy PA/FA/AM every month. Isn't that p2w?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No, that's essentially p2p.

Subscription services are not at all the same as microtransactions.

Someone that pays $5 a month instead of $0, isn't the issue, we can all afford $5.

The issue is when someone decides to spend $5,000, since most people can't spend $5,000.

DeletedUser

why i hear so much about this nauz guy and how great he is,bet he cant furk with me.

DeletedUser

No that's not what we call as P2W,
Here unlike the other worlds, ppl use PP to reduce/instant troop production.

Think of this senario,
A player's village was cleared and he sees a noble train incoming.
He uses loads of PP to create more troops instantly and snipe with it.
And this continues as long the player getting nobled buys troops with PP.

So the basically, the more money you have/can afford, the better are your chances to win. That's a "Play To Win".

DeletedUser

Unless i am read it wrong, that's what it says in the announcement page. Maybe Morthy meant reducing the building times with pp?

Yeah, you can reduce building times with PP. Reducing troop recruitment times would be overkill.

Also, you say it's P2W, but you need to pay a hell of a lot before you get anywhere.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also, you say it's P2W, but you need to pay a hell of a lot before you get anywhere.

That's actually what makes it pay to win.

It's prohibitively expensive to get a major advantage, thus most people can't afford to do so.

If it were so cheap that everyone could do it for $10, it wouldn't be pay to win since tons of people would be paying, and that many people can't possibly win.

DeletedUser

That's actually what makes it pay to win.

It's prohibitively expensive to get a major advantage, thus most people can't afford to do so.

If it were so cheap that everyone could do it for $10, it wouldn't be pay to win since tons of people would be paying, and that many people can't possibly win.

The point here isn't if its cheap or costly to get things done,
what's cheap for you can be costly for me and vice versa.

Even if the players pay only 1$ its play to win.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of you guys here pay an internet / phone bill. Wouldn't that be considered paying to win?

d4m0

You pay for a chessboard, too.

I've always thought that beyond a few villages simple premium is paying to win, as it saves you so much time, and enables the use of so many scripts. And Account Manager? I have that on one world now and I only have to login to send trains, tag and throw support around a bit. Whereas dealing with those only 25 vills would take up most of my day even if I had normal premium only. It might not be technically pay to win, but it's certainly pay2keepsane.