Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

Heh, slink you should have paid attention then. I made what I was doing well known to the public. I didn't specify which villages of course, but keeping it a secret wouldn't have mattered as DNY would have known anyway thanks to the spies.

@ Justice

I'm still doubting you very much with your frequent tribal changes (all 33 of them.) It seems that you went from tribe to tribe and avoided the wrath of DNY whenever you could, only to join them later.

I seriously highly doubt you were tested to your fullest ability. In fact there are some players who I seriously wonder how in the world they got into DNY. The person who at the end of the world had control of my very first village is one of them, and you. I wonder, what would have happened if you hadn't disbanded FEMA? You appear to be a refugee from several DNY wars, and it appears you escaped their wrath by joining FEMA.

Part of me thinks that at the end, DNY got lax on their recruiting and accepted those who wouldn't normally be accepted to further accelerate the end of the world. I don't know for sure, it is only a hypothesis, but I seriously wonder and scratch my head at how the person who owns my first village ever got into DNY.

It seems tribes were rising and falling at the tip of a hat for a while in world 12 many folks had alot of tribe changes i stood my ground in the south otherwise i would not have gotten to where i was FEMA was a great tribe and i do give DNY the hat tip for the psychological warfare that took down the leadership of FEMA it was only a matter of time that the tribe had to go you can all say what you want i did my part i battled with noshyza and sam de gangsta and other members of DNY in the south before i made it into DNY after getting into DNY i wiped out 83% of the red dots in k96, it was no secret that i was going to disband after 10.5 mil points i felt i did what i could

Fine what you all want is the adda boy the you did it all by yourselves that your the only ones that mattered fine you can think what you like. There is no denying that your all a bunch of stand up great players but it took alot of effort from alot of people and your not the only ones take care and good luck to all of you

slinkiestwizard

It's funny how you look and see the people who were in DNY near the very beginning and those who were there at the end.

You see those who were there at the end have remarkably high tribe changes. The most I had ever seen pre DNY-FEMA war was around 20. Now I'm looking at close to 50 tribe changes. Back in the day, these people would have been considered a tribe hopper and among those deserving to be rimmed continuously.

So the fact that you, jes, reached that number of points and got into DNY is irrelevant. You were simply someone active in a dead world.

I found that bolded part a real laugh! I had 7 tribe changes as opposed to what your 30?

You just lost any if not all credibility to even post in this thread.

Your post is pointing at tribe jumpers, talk about the fire combing the kettle black.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I myself had 5 tribe changes in all of world 12 (tw stats says 7 but two of them don't count because some idiot disbanded the tribe I was in and it was remade a day later.)

And here we have justice who has had more than 30 tribe changes (sometimes multiple tribe changes a day) think that they are someone significant just because they got into the top tribe. Wow. That's just irritating. I feel sorry for the ones who stayed and didn't delete. It must have been extremely boring towards the end to recruit someone like that into your ranks. Not saying anything bad about DNY for doing it, it was really the only choice they had otherwise the world would have continued to progress even though it was dead anyway.

DeletedUser

Lol how many words...

justice, just to make it clear...

FEMA was not even 1% of dny lvl.
we have saved your back in the bsw - fema war (and i'm taliking as a player of DIVINE tribe)
you were going to have a long trench warfare with bsw, only a group of 8 players (yes 8 players) has distracted bsw opening a new front in the south, conquering in 1 month more village then fema did in the same time.

ah, for your k96 dominance, we were disappointed with rednecks for your invite, we were organizing an op on you and he took away the fun to war you.
and if you think we were not able to attack, ask to wupti what we did with his 6 mio account in k95...
2 weeks and he was gone...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah you all so special ROFLMAO you all just want all the credit never allowing anyone to be happy for the achievements they made whatever i joined the world late and if you wanted to take me out there i was but never did:p I dont care this will be my last post here.
Tribe kept popping up and being disbanded same players trading to different tribes it dont matter world 12 is closed and you all will never think any different that the fact your all so damn special HA HA

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What achievements?

Becoming the duke of a dead tribe in a dead world only to disband the dead tribe?

Gaining over 10 million points in a dead world?

Getting into DNY when the recruitment process changed to allow anyone who was in the active world? Sorry, but there's a few people who should never have gotten into DNY because they're total nubs. Based upon your over inflated sense of self worth you are very likely one of them.

Fighting with Sam De Gangsta even though you only lost/gained less than 5 villages from him?

Pffft

I was two million points when I quit the world due to real life. Yet I had a more impressive display of achievements in one week than you ever did in your whole time in the world. And like you I started the world late so there is no excuse for you now.

DeletedUser

DNY won, and that is that. All the complaining is just jealousy that you couldn't win first, the only ones who could POSSIBLY have a case is a slower-speed world, but that can't really be compared because different speeds get different players, so DNY won first, they might not have been the best tribe in TW history or perhaps they were. Who can really judge that?

walleye

you guys are still arguing? maybe the world 12 section of the forum should enter the "end discussion phase"

DeletedUser92992

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we
are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

DeletedUser81336

you guys are still arguing? maybe the world 12 section of the forum should enter the "end discussion phase"

.. but then where would people debate the best tribe on .net? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why dispute the facts. DNY won. The game is domination and that is what they did.

One person will say that they weren't challenged enough. DNY will say they engineered it; killed the threats as they came up.

Congrats DNY. Never played this world, but, met some of your past members who were always good and loyal tribe members.

DeletedUser

I am making my own thread so I don't troll others.

Part of the success of DNY was from the beginning. Although DNY weren't around back then, many premades were made most famous of all CLOSED. CLOSED was somehow disbanded by a player outside of the tribe: click here.

Straight away it was rebuilt and got back to rank #1 in no time. As the world gets older the premades tend to quit. I quit some time in february a couple of weeks before DNY was made. I was not planning on quitting but real life took a hold. When I got back my account was gone and a lot of CLOSED had quit by then. Leaving many barbarian villages in the core. I think I personally had about 20 villages, fairly early on and I was not one of the highest ranked players.

So with all those barbs it was easy growth for whoever wanted it really. DNY came along with a high number of players at the time. Throughout the world they dismissed the smaller players for nobling and recruited bigger enemy players to keep the tribe numbers up. They only had 7 Original players by the end of the world:

Dads Army
Dinajzlin
dragonzero
Eddy Gurge
Heavens
Rednecks
suko sevato

I'm not one to pass judgement but it is not really TribalWars if you just recruit enemies rather than attacking them.

A combination of a very inactive world, a 'tribalhug' approach to the game and very few other tribes organised enough to deal much damage made this the quickest world to ever finish.

I would like to say I am not saying DNY are not a good tribe. They may be good they may not, they never really had to prove it due to the lack of fight put up against them. I don't admire them in any way for winning how they did but at the end of the day they won and well done to them.

-sean

Just gonna nit-pick.
1. Closed was never that great lets just make that clear.
2. you had 20 villages when DNY was formed? wow, pretty small considering DNY had on average at least 30 villages per member when first formed.
3. do you think a small amount of barbarian villages in the CORE is what made DNY succeed? Cuz there are 4 core continents and there are 100 continents total do you really think that even if 4 continents were completely barbarian that it would make a tribe succeed?

My hypothesis as to why w12 was the first done is because it had a 100 member limit, and it was a x2 speed world. With that speed up it made the world mature faster. Then, the next factor was DNY was efficient. They never bit off more than they could chew and they ended wars with incredible haste, nobling the weak and absorbing good players who could speed them along conquering other tribes and keeping only active players.

DeletedUser

Just gonna nit-pick.
1. Closed was never that great lets just make that clear.
2. you had 20 villages when DNY was formed? wow, pretty small considering DNY had on average at least 30 villages per member when first formed.
3. do you think a small amount of barbarian villages in the CORE is what made DNY succeed? Cuz there are 4 core continents and there are 100 continents total do you really think that even if 4 continents were completely barbarian that it would make a tribe succeed?

My hypothesis as to why w12 was the first done is because it had a 100 member limit, and it was a x2 speed world. With that speed up it made the world mature faster. Then, the next factor was DNY was efficient. They never bit off more than they could chew and they ended wars with incredible haste, nobling the weak and absorbing good players who could speed them along conquering other tribes and keeping only active players.
That about sums it up. DNY were certainly efficient.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey someone won this world. Pretty cool.... any news of what they doing now....LOL.