Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

oh yes congrats to DNY, you can now tell your grandkids and all of your employers that you were the first tribe to win on Tribalwars... an incredible accomplishment and something that would cause me to hire you immediately....

You spend so much time on something to just stop... useless

I am gonna respond to this as I have seen you attempt to manipulate your way out of what you said here with 2 other posts but lets face it. This is the original.

Do you talk to your teachers about tribal wars? I am guessing you are a kid because an adult would never make such a stupid remark. I am an employer and I talk to my employees about it. And they talk to me about starcraft 2 and music and movies. How is a computer game different when it is enjoyed by someone?

Seriously are you trying to discredit their accomplishment??? That is like saying someone who plays sports at school is wasting their time because they will never be a pro-athlete and it will never do them any good in life...why would I hire a football player who won state championships...ohhh wow big deal. I know people that have spent over 15 years playing sports and then once they graduate high school that's it they are done...should I call them useless too, especially the ones that did not even get into college?

Because that is what you are doing here to DNY. You are calling something these players did, useless???

You would never understand what in 1 or 2 or 3 years these separate players gained from playing this "useless" game for so long together. I was in FEMA for over 2 years. I made friends from across the world thanks to this game and yes I have even visited some of them in real life. The friendships you make are not only in game...but you obviously have not experienced that...and with your poor attitude you never will. I can tell you now that all these players of quality want nothing to do with you because of your negative attitude.

So good luck in RL because if your attitude in this fantasy world transcends to RL well than you are going to fail.

@Aradiaa Hi honey I'm home...just on W46 now.

DeletedUser

@Aradiaa Hi honey I'm home...just on W46 now.

Oh my! It is good to see you are still around hun! It is quite comforting to know that a lot of the old gang is still around on different worlds.

My best to you my friend. /hugs

DeletedUser

LOL I still talk to EC-KILL after all he is my RL nephew and he is doing well. I talked to TMS a couple months ago and he may be moving to the Yukon lol His wife may have something to say about that. Thats about it for me...RL is way to busy so I take a TW break on a much slower world :)

DeletedUser

LOL I still talk to EC-KILL after all he is my RL nephew and he is doing well. I talked to TMS a couple months ago and he may be moving to the Yukon lol His wife may have something to say about that. Thats about it for me...RL is way to busy so I take a TW break on a much slower world :)

Any chance we can talk TMS back into the game? I would love to have him in our premade on W53.

DeletedUser

The Yukon? Well, if anyone could make that work it would be him but my money is on his wife!

Is EC-KILL still playing?

Any chance we can talk TMS back into the game? I would love to have him in our premade on W53.

You are a true visionary Red.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

First to Shadow, i am not saying that what DNY did was useless, in the grand scheme of things the accomplishment in itself only serves as a personal achievement and doesn't really help the things that really matter, (family, a home, maintaining a job, etc.) Now I am not saying you can not have a life out of this game, to Cracker and his remark about how I implied it, I never did such a thing. I am very glad you can understand what I say better then I can. I know many people who do this and have full time jobs, it is more difficult but it can be done, myself i only need about 20 minutes to check on mine and do everything i need to do. I am not a student so i will not be telling my teachers about this game, when i was talking about telling your employers what i was "implying" by that was that when you are in at a job interview you most likely wont tell a boss about your accomplishments in here because it probably wont help you get that job you are seeking.

Now to cracker about myself in game. W31 was the first online computer game i have ever played in my life. I entered the world WAY after everyone else and started in K59, I didnt know what the difference between villages were except that the largest villages around me were grey. I have recently taken a decent amount of barbarian villages because the player that they belonged to i nuked and spent res on and would rather myself get the villages that i worked for then to have someone else take them. Every world the players are different, in W31 we have a problem where ALL tribes besides ours like to target barbarian villages so we end up having to take barbarian villages to stop them from getting inside our area... Also there are 3 big tribes on W31 and 2 of them are at war, we are not and don't want to make the war lopsided as we are larger then both of them. That really limits what we can noble while we wait for something to happen with that war. I am a beginner at this game, i dont claim to be good all i was saying was that i wasnt terrible. As for the tribe changes alot of it is politics that would bore people so the short part of it, didnt know what tribes really were until i got to OIA, moved around the OIA family, merged into HOPE family (SOPE, HOPE, HUNS)(some of those names have changed) but again moved around those branches for helping with diplomacy and council, then moved to FREE where i have been for almost a year

and finally back to Shadow, surprisingly i have a very positive attitude in both the game and real life. I just am a very opinionated person and i tell people how i feel about things. I fail to see what i have said that makes it obvious that i have a negative attitude so please enlighten me? I too have friends that i have met in game and are all around the world, i dont have the money to visit them otherwise i would have, im failing to see how you think you know my personal life so well :/

DeletedUser80269

Sorry for the double post but Shadow, this was the original.......

I personally feel if you spent all that time getting to the end why not disband the tribe and go at it solo and let sub tribes be created... thats alot of work to just stop and have nothing to show for it (im sorry but 500 premium points isnt enough to make up for the years of playing)

merritt olsen

Haters gonna hate...

What stays down is that DNY was the first tribe to achieve 100% domination and close the world...
enough said.

well when did w12 start? w18 will be closing about dec15th +/- a few days so if w12 started before about feb 4th then it is debateable as to who closed their world faster...

DeletedUser

Its kind of difficult to compare. On w18 Apoc is a family and they didn't conquer everyone. They still have an ally that controls 15-20%(ish) of the world.

DeletedUser

well when did w12 start? w18 will be closing about dec15th +/- a few days so if w12 started before about feb 4th then it is debateable as to who closed their world faster...

lol i have mentioned w18 once and its "achievement" would you like a real anaysis on it ?

I admit i dont know anything about w18, but from an outsiders perspective you have 3 tribes , that i can see( A HUGE FAMILY TRIBE :icon_sad:) dominating the world , in my opinion this should be frowned upon by TW and the TW community , you are not promoting WAR, you are promoting peace. There is a tribe limit for a reason. why even have a tribe limit if tribes like yours are just going to say "hey we dont want to war you , lets be a family tribe"

That is not DOMINATION! thats ridiculous. You have 175 members still in your tribes, even at that stage in the world, lets have a look at the tribe changes.

1040 + 759 + 292 = 2091!!! tribe changes .

Please come and play w53 when it opens and i will help show you how to play Tribal WARS

They still have an ally that controls 15-20%(ish) of the world.

It gets worse and worse (sigh)

to Cracker and his remark about how I implied it, I never did such a thing. I am very glad you can understand what I say better then I can.
Thats what i am here for.

Now to cracker about myself in game. W31 was the first online computer game i have ever played in my life. I entered the world WAY after everyone else and started in K59, I didnt know what the difference between villages were except that the largest villages around me were grey. I have recently taken a decent amount of barbarian villages because the player that they belonged to i nuked and spent res on and would rather myself get the villages that i worked for then to have someone else take them. Every world the players are different, in W31 we have a problem where ALL tribes besides ours like to target barbarian villages so we end up having to take barbarian villages to stop them from getting inside our area... Also there are 3 big tribes on W31 and 2 of them are at war, we are not and don't want to make the war lopsided as we are larger then both of them. That really limits what we can noble while we wait for something to happen with that war. I am a beginner at this game, i dont claim to be good all i was saying was that i wasnt terrible. As for the tribe changes alot of it is politics that would bore people so the short part of it, didnt know what tribes really were until i got to OIA, moved around the OIA family, merged into HOPE family (SOPE, HOPE, HUNS)(some of those names have changed) but again moved around those branches for helping with diplomacy and council, then moved to FREE where i have been for almost a year

Yawn.
so please before you insult my ability in the game check to see that i am actually a skilled and experienced player
All i said was , I did check, and i was not impressed, my opinion of your ability was not unfounded, since you admit above that w31 was your first and only world. All i was pointing out was that i did in fact check your 'stats' and they are terrible, and that my opinion of you being an "experienced and skilled" player is well ..spot on, you are nothing of the kind.

DeletedUser

Lmao, seriously? w18 ending? Pathetic.. I just looked on your forums and I see that even that other tribe also is included...

250 players together in 1 alliance is called dominating?

Lmao that's pathetic.. I hope somebody tells Morthy to get his head out of his ass. No offense Morthy, but seriously, is TW considering a 250 people alliance to close a world? whahaha

For others, there 4 tribes together have an alliance and control 99% of the villages and there for Morthy let them enter the ending stage:

1 Apoc 626.317.953 - 90
2 [BA] 322.415.290 - 82
3 Apoc-F 237.856.244 - 55
4 Apoc-N 70.446.891 - 23

Seriously.. 250 players??

To world 1 - 11: Guys if you're bored of playing, form a huge alliance and they'll shut your world down as well ^^

DeletedUser

w18 still has lot of potentials i dunno why they have to end like this...

DeletedUser

ouch just him and not me or EC-KILL lol no worries I think he made promises to his wife not to come back...I will send him secret email requesting info on what he wants to do.

EC-Kill is in University now working on a bachelor of Education. He loves the game but knows if he comes back he will fail his courses.

Me I am happy in W46 right now but would join a pre-made with you anytime Red...also has anyone heard what Emp T is up too? I would join his tribe anytime too.

slinkiestwizard

Thanks to ray i saw this
Originally Posted by Morthy
Please be aware that only the top 3 players and members of the #1 tribe at point of closure will receive premium prizes. The #1 tribe will be recorded as the winning tribe, with any others in an alliance / family being recorded as 'assisting' tribes.

wonder if the family tribe will split as 3 tribes will get nothing, it may not end so soon now

DeletedUser

Thanks to ray i saw this

wonder if the family tribe will split as 3 tribes will get nothing, it may not end so soon now

I would hope! Ending a world like that is unbelievable. We had friends in our alliances but when push came to shove when the time was right we warred them. We knew at the end of the day there could only be 1 tribe left standing.

giantsfrey

haha, its good to see that you guys think w18's closing is BS as well :D

DeletedUser

I don't think I've done this yet, so well done DNY. Congrats and enjoy the break, for those of you taking one. :)

I know I'm looking forward to a break from this game.... soon Aly.... soon.