Why Fools will Win W63 (Again)

DeletedUser110536

I think he has moved on from that and now is attacking me. I guess im the root of all evil.

DeletedUser92095

LMAO! Ciranore really has problems separating this game from real life. If you really want to prove your character, enlist in the army of join the marines! It's easy to make decisions when you have nothing life-changing at stake. Most people here are just trying to have some fun.

DeletedUser99939

LMAO! Ciranore really has problems separating this game from real life. If you really want to prove your character, enlist in the army of join the marines! It's easy to make decisions when you have nothing life-changing at stake. Most people here are just trying to have some fun.
what makes you think I haven't done military time in rl?

Swendog

Ciranore is still talking about me!? On the flip side I was going to coplay with Arioch in W70 and the wife absolutely flipped out so I think it will be awhile before I come back. I'll be back again and look forward to catching up with you all then. Thanks for the comments name, you developed into quite a key player for Fools. Congrats on that.

Ciranore stop dragging everyone through the mud, especially yourself. Have a little bit of humility and class. I left the world because of REAL LIFE. IF you cannot get that then I don't know what to tell you. My little one was born late March, and after that point my time for this game slowly dwindled. I also started a new job which also left me with even less time. I enjoy this game and I never had a problem with winning or losing. It is a game and the entire time I enjoyed myself. I made great friendships on both sides of the fence. Was always loyal to SOLO.

Enough is enough. Let it go, you are embarrassing yourself and anyone associated with you.