Why Fools will Win W63 (Again)

DeletedUser80988

When Fools decided to give everyone else a second chance to win the world, to back up all the talk about "fools hugging their way to the win", they never stopped to consider a few things.

Fools already has a huge dominance of the map, way more than any other tribe.
Fools has most of the elite players. Other tribes have good players, but are unable to find any more that aren't taken.

In order for IR, Sith, ????? or any other tribe to have a remote chance, you'd all have to band together and do a little hugging yourselves.

Sith had the opportunity, but instead decided to play Sith Lords and recruit anyone regardless of skill, chose to not form strong alliances with the tribes that mattered, and is even going so far as to go on a barb nobling spree even in light of the mass incomings they are receiving now.

So I'm back in Fools because they understand the way to dominance is by turning Red to Blue. The time for dinking around with gray dots has long since passed.

WaTz PopPiN?

I honestly think the hugging is over, like seriously, how much more could be left?

Swendog

lol. i thought the hugging was over after the secrets win. I was wrong.

DeletedUser

matagorn;6699454]When Fools decided to give everyone else a second chance to win the world, to back up all the talk about "fools hugging their way to the win", they never stopped to consider a few things.

Fools has most of the elite players. Other tribes have good players, but are unable to find any more that aren't taken.

In order for IR, Sith, ????? or any other tribe to have a remote chance, you'd all have to band together and do a little hugging yourselves.

Sith had the opportunity, but instead decided to play Sith Lords and recruit anyone regardless of skill, chose to not form strong alliances with the tribes that mattered, and is even going so far as to go on a barb nobling spree even in light of the mass incomings they are receiving now.

Well I aint gonna go into it too much. But I have been making alliances that matter. Most like iFarm/WIE? ran to fools others are busy and others are not doing anything as per usual.
The barbs needed to be taken there was over half K42 that went barb thats about 400 villages over 6k points all barb.
If we had left them alone fools back line nukes would of cleared for front line to noble and we would be pushed back out of 42. We did what had to be done else we would be fighting fools alot closer to home. Proof of it is the fact they declared on us we caught them napping. Believe the rubbish O its cause of me they declared. Im sorry if I was making such bad decisions they would of left the tribe alone as I would of destroyed it myself. The proof that I was making right decisions is the fact they declared on us. Who attacks a tribe that is gonna fall apart and destroy itself nobody in there right mind. Whats the point save your troops for where they can count and Im sorry but a doomed tribe (if we were as they trying to say) is not a very good tribe to lose troops against. Unless of course fools really are fools

So I'm back in Fools because they understand the way to dominance is by turning Red to Blue. The time for dinking around with gray dots has long since passed.

(yes please fools do leave all your 9k barbs alone please dont noble them cause I really would love to be able to noble 10 villages on your doorstep and produce nobles instantly.)

DeletedUser108814

When Fools decided to give everyone else a second chance to win the world, to back up all the talk about "fools hugging their way to the win", they never stopped to consider a few things.

Did your parents feed you paint chips as a child?

First Fools didn't give anyone a chance at dominance seeing as how they knew most people would quit once the secrets round was won. I still am amazed Fools are so into winning the dominance now when at one point their reason for recruiting the win was because
" why delay the inevitable, why drag it out another year with a dominance win" How fast that changed when iFarm attacked and the threat of Hmmm? bringing another war front.

Elite does not = points. All they did was recruit top players from tribes they deemed threats.

If they really wanted a fight they should have not recruited the win, fought iFarm, Hmmm? , Zomby, and -BASE- vs FOOLS SOLO and IR and this could have been an awesome world.

Turning Red to blue your right, but they did it by recruiting top points players and just eating the inactives/unorganized.

The dominance on the map would have not meant much. Considering they would have been getting hit on 3 or 4 different fronts. It would have basically broken FOOLS into a few smaller tribes seeing as they woudnt be supporting eachother on opposite ends of the world, when they are fighting their own front.

Fools won noone cares about the dominance round other than them.

DeletedUser

i just have to say that many players care for the dominance round especially me because it allows players like myself to carry on the world they are playing and have an attempt at kicking some other players butt.

just my 2 cents.

DM

DeletedUser64451

First Fools didn't give anyone a chance at dominance seeing as how they knew most people would quit once the secrets round was won.

After the secrets "round" was over, we had about 23% of the world. How does that prevent anyone else from gaining dominance?
Elite does not = points. All they did was recruit top players from tribes they deemed threats.

Okay, so get the majority of the world war against the minority in FOOLS and we'll see who winds up on top. Lots of points is not the same as lots of skill, but I know a rim noob when I see one.

Turning Red to blue your right, but they did it by recruiting top points players and just eating the inactives/unorganized.

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 FOOLS 26.801.950 3.160 502 6.3 246.616.597 126.737.624

That's a lot of stats for a bunch of huggers and mergers.

The dominance on the map would have not meant much. Considering they would have been getting hit on 3 or 4 different fronts. It would have basically broken FOOLS into a few smaller tribes seeing as they woudnt be supporting eachother on opposite ends of the world, when they are fighting their own front.

We've had 3-4 fronts for months. We manage.

If that's true, why are we still talking about it?

Swendog

You didn't mind merging to share the win.
Ask around since you seem to be out of the loop. Solo and Fools council made a choice to stop the hugging after the secrets win and to put up the fight that this world wanted and needed. As I have told your leadership I think everyone can agree the WIE merger was a big let down for everyone. Who are you going to fight now? Sith..lol that war was over before it started, then what? You guys are 4X the size of solo, and it's not through your own growth it's through merging, and that was supposed to be the end of it after the secrets win so we all had something to play for. So your comment -1. You'll get no agreements here.

DeletedUser

Ask around since you seem to be out of the loop. Solo and Fools council made a choice to stop the hugging after the secrets win and to put up the fight that this world wanted and needed. As I have told your leadership I think everyone can agree the WIE merger was a big let down for everyone. Who are you going to fight now? Sith..lol that war was over before it started, then what? You guys are 4X the size of solo, and it's not through your own growth it's through merging, and that was supposed to be the end of it after the secrets win so we all had something to play for. So your comment -1. You'll get no agreements here.

I'm not saying I was in favour of the WIE merger, far the opposite, but regardless of whether you like it or not, recruiting players is a form of growth, is it not? Of course we've all been growing as well, and either way we would've out grown any tribe, that's just how it is. If you're so against everything that FOOLS does, why are you still allied to us? Your tribe barely held their own against ZOMBY for months, a tribe less than a third of your size. So, yes the leadership here do recruit some key players, but if you were paying attention, you would've seen iFarm fall apart after the secrets win, like many tribes did, so we just took advantage of that.

Oh and by the way, we're 3x the size of solo, not 4...

DeletedUser99939

I'm not saying I was in favour of the WIE merger, far the opposite, but regardless of whether you like it or not, recruiting players is a form of growth, is it not? Of course we've all been growing as well, and either way we would've out grown any tribe, that's just how it is. If you're so against everything that FOOLS does, why are you still allied to us? Your tribe barely held their own against ZOMBY for months, a tribe less than a third of your size. So, yes the leadership here do recruit some key players, but if you were paying attention, you would've seen iFarm fall apart after the secrets win, like many tribes did, so we just took advantage of that.

not that we gave up D3fu4127 we just didn't see reason to stay world already had won. We wanted to take what we had left and start fresh thus why we went to w67. Not because we where afraid or just gave up. Sure war was turning around and heating up fast but I expect it would have been a heated one till the end none the less had we stayed.

DeletedUser

i just want to put a comment in here for a sec.
When Solo merged with Fools there was the impression that it was going to be the end of W63 none knew whether it would go to dominance or not so to say that we (cuz i was there also) merged to stop the hugging is fairly inaccurate.

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser92095

First Fools didn't give anyone a chance at dominance seeing as how they knew most people would quit once the secrets round was won. I still am amazed Fools are so into winning the dominance now when at one point their reason for recruiting the win
We weren't giving people the chance to win. We were giving all those who kept running their mouth about how we were going to get clobbered the moment dominance round starts to put their money where their mouth is.
Elite does not = points. All they did was recruit top players from tribes they deemed threats. If they really wanted a fight they should have not recruited the win, fought iFarm, Hmmm? , Zomby, and -BASE- vs FOOLS SOLO and IR and this could have been an awesome world. Turning Red to blue your right, but they did it by recruiting top points players and just eating the inactives/unorganized.
Divide and conquer. Brush up on your history. You'll see how crude your war tactics truly are compared to ours.
The dominance on the map would have not meant much. Considering they would have been getting hit on 3 or 4 different fronts. It would have basically broken FOOLS into a few smaller tribes seeing as they wouldn't be supporting each other on opposite ends of the world, when they are fighting their own front.
Wow! Did you come up with that all by yourself? That's pure genius you've got there buddy! Only one problem. We've been fighting several fronts for a long time. The last time I looked, we're still here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
with WIE it's not merge ,only 2 or 3 players joined us. TBH they had very less active players so the good ones joined us.War is only fun when theres tribal activity.the world needs 60% dominance to win,we have about 30% atm.So instead of criticizing you guys still have lots of time to do something.

Swendog

You add up Fools/Jester/Senile your total points add up to 195,882,454

Solo's points: 51,915,015.

If you want to split hairs Fools is much closer to 4X the size of SOLO than 3X.

DeletedUser99939

oh boy... Fools made a THIRD tribe?? OMG well done biggest bunch of losers seen yet can't wait to see what is next.

Swendog

Be nice War. Again you ask mods to watch for people insulting you, yet you insult fools. You can get your point across without name calling. Right?

DeletedUser92095

@Ciranore
We won the world. Get over it. You had a chance to back up all that talk but you chose to quit. You just need to accept you weren't good enough to beat FOOLS. Now send your ass to the forums of whatever world you're currently playing and tell your sob story there. You're not worth our time now. :)

DeletedUser108814

We weren't giving people the chance to win. We were giving all those who kept running their mouth about how we were going to get clobbered the moment dominance round starts to put their money where their mouth is. Divide and conquer. Brush up on your history. You'll see how crude your war tactics truly are compared to ours.Wow! Did you come up with that all by yourself? That's pure genius you've got there buddy! Only one problem. We've been fighting several fronts for a long time. The last time I looked, we're still here. :)

What war fronts were you fighting LOL? You had IR/SOLO fronts that were not fighting and weren't fighting Hmmm? . So where were you fighting multiple fronts? If you wanted to let people put their money where their mouth is why did you recruit the win before Hmmm? jumped in and started clobbering you? Oh right because you knew how many people would quit once the world was won. Lucky you looks like most of their tribe deleted.

Face it Fools has never won a war on this world or fought 1 for that matter. You guys won through recruitment, and now are gonna stick around a dead world to win dominance to try to prove to yourselves you really are "that good". Your not though, your nobling barbs, and dead accounts at this point.

DeletedUser92095

252.068.817 ODA and 132.169.354 ODD seems a bit high for a tribe who was never at war.

And you keep throwing Hmm? into the conversation. It took them forever to declare so nobody really cares about them.

They were never a factor in our decision to "end" the world.

Question is, with so much talk about clobbering us and how sure you all were about destroying FOOLS, none had the balls to stick around for the domination round and prove themselves.

All you people do is talk. I'd like to see all you idiots co-play, get some inactive accounts, assemble yourselves in one tribe and back up all the trash spewing out of those filthy mouths. :icon_wink: