Why Fools will Win W63 (Again)

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just so you dont let it all go to your head.
[SPOIL]1 sdcz6 FOOLS 13 0 1.483.624 342.389
2 Eltharian ~Sith~ 0 0 1.249.475 147.973
3 Mr Puddykins FOOLS 3 0 1.239.124 52.234
4 Deeber77 FOOLS 13 1 840.262 515.457
5 wadegren ~Sith~ 7 24 742.395 707.832
6 MAX-BURN FOOLS 2 0 440.064 482.352
7 starchild2012 ~Sith~ 0 0 413.504 1.518
8 Dogperson SoLo 0 0 401.656 0
9 kekua FOOLS 3 5 361.277 624.550
10 djmadkins ~Sith~ 0 0 343.981 0
11 K-Wolff ~Sith~ 0 0 298.935 41.851
12 ipayedmybills IR 0 0 245.208 10.236
13 Jaime Lannister FOOLS 1 1 208.010 4.107.505
14 The Barbarian... FOOLS 3 0 190.091 0
15 elekid ~Sith~ 0 0 139.683 73.098
16 charlie4800 ~Sith~ 0 0 133.414 0
17 WaTz PopPiN? ~Sith~ 0 0 130.200 81.341
18 ReleasedNow ~Sith~ 0 0 111.334 0
19 alexandros007 FOOLS 0 0 80.060 17.653
20 Necroechi FOOLS 0 0 79.469 0
21 Wehyam Jester 5 0 58.475 36.166
22 scronian ~Sith~ 0 0 56.007 0
23 28th-C.U-Brains ~Sith~ 0 0 55.294 0
24 lord cheo Jester 6 0 51.189 10.411
25 HV 12 ~Sith~ 0 0 32.670 0
26 tab0402 ~Sith~ 0 0 28.840 0
27 jellyo123 ~Sith~ 0 0 26.925 0 [/SPOIL]

That proves what? You spent your nukes without getting one single conquer. Now that's being real clever.

DeletedUser106526

World 63 has got sorta boring, all the good players are either in us ( FOOLS ) or they left. I mean nobling IR is baby stuff, they dont send any attacks back, It's decent oda but not that much fun. I NEED A PROPER FIGHT :/ Sith you guys better be good, once I start on you, you guys better hit me back! OR ELSE! Its tempting to just back stab half the world and kick some ass ;) but that would get no where unless I got like 20 2mil plus players to come join :/

Swendog

lol, ALL the good players? Guess you forgot about SOLO to the North. Yes 63 is boring because FOOLS recruited 1/3 of the world. Bravo.

DeletedUser99939

Solo has a point. You do have 3 family tribes. I'd sooner fight along side Swen than I would with Fools.

Call my posts irreverent all you want but its the truth. If my friends still on 63 really need me they know where to find me.

Michael Wittman

Solo has a point. You do have 3 family tribes. I'd sooner fight along side Swen than I would with Fools.

Call my posts irreverent all you want but its the truth. If my friends still on 63 really need me they know where to find me.

yea what would be the fun in stacking the odds so high for yourself that your players no longer are warriors. better to be the underdog and have players that are warriors because they need to be warriors if they will survive. there is a balance, and fools does not have it. we will see as time goes on what kind of players they have.

DeletedUser

Solo? You mean the tribe that likes to noble tribeless players and barbs?

Now I normally do not say much on these forums however you're statement here looks a bit strange, so you claim Solo to be barb munching? :icon_rolleyes:

what I see is in fact nothing different from other tribes around us. Even so when getting at this stage on this world i find it a bit normal that you start to cluster and try to gain a few barbs in you're respected K's or even internal your in-actives, welcome to the early end game phases of a world.

Tribeless? if they are in my church area and start to farm my surroundings hell yeah i will noble them :lol: where do you get the idea that i will let you or anyone else do that ^.^ when one is nobling my farm bases I will most-likely react on that and then you are going to say that I cant noble?

I just let him build up and i will say kindly thank you very much (rofl)

oh and barb nobling? if you want to show stats to make particular tribes ridiculous in their actions make sure you can show something really interesting mate because personally if i put other tribe stats next to that from Solo i don't see much difference, comparing towards barb nobeling and internals, that is.

Unless you mean this kind of barb munching ....

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=15324

Kind regards

DeletedUser92095

yea what would be the fun in stacking the odds so high for yourself that your players no longer are warriors. better to be the underdog and have players that are warriors because they need to be warriors if they will survive. there is a balance, and fools does not have it. we will see as time goes on what kind of players they have.

ever heard of the expression 'like wiping your ass with silk'? go figure. ;)

DeletedUser

so you claim Solo to be barb munching? :icon_rolleyes:

Yes. Yes I do. Nearly one third of their conquers are barbs. Now, I'm sure they have their reasons, but claiming to be some of the best players in the server, I would expect more from them.

what I see is in fact nothing different from other tribes around us. Even so when getting at this stage on this world i find it a bit normal that you start to cluster and try to gain a few barbs in you're respected K's or even internal your in-actives, welcome to the early end game phases of a world.

If you claim to be the best, you can't settle for being like the other tribes around you. If you really are the best, show the world who's boss! :icon_wink: I've never been fond of barb nobling, and I can't blame anyone for internaling, as it certainly beats the alternative.

Tribeless? if they are in my church area and start to farm my surroundings hell yeah i will noble them :lol: where do you get the idea that i will let you or anyone else do that ^.^ when one is nobling my farm bases I will most-likely react on that and then you are going to say that I cant noble?

Granted, you aren't going to leave them in your cluster. :p

oh and barb nobling? if you want to show stats to make particular tribes ridiculous in their actions make sure you can show something really interesting mate because personally if i put other tribe stats next to that from Solo i don't see much difference, comparing towards barb nobeling and internals, that is.

Again, it's about claiming to be the best. If you claim to be the best, you had better prepare yourself for people pointing out your flaws.

Now that is awful! It makes me wonder why Solo recruited them :lol:

DeletedUser

If you claim to be the best, you can't settle for being like the other tribes around you.

Claiming to be the best or pointing out to host a good lod of players in your tribe is something different to me :icon_wink:

I've never been fond of barb nobling, and I can't blame anyone for internaling, as it certainly beats the alternative.

Not fond of barb nobling aether however in some circumstances if it is needed i will do so, e.g. more clustering mainly.

Again, it's about claiming to be the best.

Not sure where you see someone from Solo claiming to be the best, like said above claiming to be the best or pointing out that you are hosting a good lod of players is still something different then saying you are the best in my book :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92095

lol yes and silk wipers do not win against real warriors.

LOL. You obviously have no idea what I was talking about.

Anyways, stop referring to yourself as a real warrior.

Side 1:
Tribes: SoLo
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBY

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,154
Side 2: 505
Difference: 649

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 41
Difference: 76

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,614,494
Side 2: 3,768,574
Difference: 5,845,920

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,005,812
Side 2: 363,498
Difference: 642,314

chart

You guys are doing terrible against Solo.

Swendog

The war with Zomby ceased. We figured the whole world should just get together. I say we make at least two more fools family tribes and then war with maybe world 67? :p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

you mean jedi master yoda will be back?
[spoil]
jedi-master-yoda.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser106526

How about we make a new tribe and kill the rest? ;) 50 Members to rule the world. The rest can join forces and try to beat us.

DeletedUser

You mean like, Fools? Oh, looks like they've nobled less barbs than you. Good try, though.