Why no one person will ever own all of W19 (or even 50% of it)

DeletedUser

One or two subtle points:

The game is being observed by those who created it. They want to make money. If the world starts to get to say 600 players having 1/600th of the world each, and then they all quit because it's boring, TW lose the income of ~600 premium accounts - (600*£3 = £1800/year or whatever the rate is) And before someone says that "not all those people will have premium" They will have 1000's of vills. 95% min of them will have premium.

So.... TW will want to keep the worlds playable, for their own profit interests. To that end i imagine they alter the way the world's package system works.

Its good KindOfABigDeal Knows lots about this world - like the fact it uses packes not coins...

Next.... Why would a player want to take over the whole world, or indeed a tribe? That would make it boring! An ideal situation on W19 will be a dynamic equilibria between powers - as a tribe goes more and more inactive through boredom/RL etc, smaller newer tribes will swallow them up, larger tribes will start to split through internal conflict, etc... .

No, one person will never "own" all of w19. We already knew that.

DeletedUser

Its good KindOfABigDeal Knows lots about this world - like the fact it uses packes not coins...

umm....its not that hard to figure that out, just go to your acadamy ;)

DeletedUser

but your packet costs go up with every noble you make so his ratio works no matter your size otherwise larger players could throw out hundreds of nobles a day :icon_confused:
Would be nice but doesn't work that way.

Yes i know what a damn packet does. I said his formula for working out 2.88 nobles a day is wrong because he didn't take into account that more than one village can chuck out resources.

DeletedUser

Ridz before you start accusing other people of being dumb perhaps you should think more than 3 seconds about what you're talking about? Do the math

5,000 villages * 86,400 resources per day/ (30,000 *5,000) packet noble cost = 2.88 per day

10,000 villages * 86,400 resources per day/ (30,000 *10,000) packet noble cost= 2.88 per day

It all boils down to the fact that the increasing packet costs for nobles makes ALL but one of your villages useless for creating more nobles.

DeletedUser

My main point is that this game is more of a collective tribal thing with people working together... any one person in the top 20 is not that impressive. If anything it just shows they have a lot of time to devote to this. Not necessarily skill. Which brings me back to my point that this world will never end with one person on top... or even way ahead of everyone else. I'm guessing #1 in the world will never be twice as high as #2 - even if this goes on for 10 years.

well thats why this is called tribal wars... i guess this game isn't for you. This game is for a group of people who works/coordinate together.

and even you're in the core and that's what in your mind, you'll never live long in this game.

Shitbrick82

Yes i know what a damn packet does. I said his formula for working out 2.88 nobles a day is wrong because he didn't take into account that more than one village can chuck out resources.

Bud just stop talking and work it out, joe even explained it in more depth for ya :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

They are not stupid reasons, its different perspectives merging your way to world domination is not what the game is about its called tribal wars not family merge.
A tribe may only be able to realistically dominate 7-8 k's max ( before members get bored, die to old age :icon_razz: ) but they dominate it through aggression and can be proud of there achievements a family do it through merging and scaring noobs into joining through sheer size and not the skill level of the members involved, they then canabalize these new recruits when they become bored of being surrounded by a sea of blue and the process goes on.
I'd expect to see a sharp drop in family dominance in this world now its closed you'll soon start running out of noobs to eat, sorry I meant recruit as academies :icon_razz:

thats a lie families objectives are not that and I already explained what are families for, not in this threath read the one of the empire attacks.

DeletedUser

thats a lie families objectives are not that and I already explained what are families for, not in this threath read the one of the empire attacks.

all i see in you explaind it was... 0o0o please we´r so afraid and we need loads of tribes together, cause the big tribes will eat us all if we´r alone..

DeletedUser

Those are some interesting stats. I just started a week ago and now you are making me wanting to quite. :icon_cry:

Shitbrick82

I read your other posts just to get an idea on what possible delusional beliefs you could have.

Couple of things for you am I making it up that most academy members become food for main tribemates ? a look at stats will show that to be the truth not "lies"

Family tribes breed noobs and weak players again truth simply because you recruit/merge tribes close to your borders to expand your family dominance after all its pointless having an academy on the other side of the world yeh ? so in doing this you take away all your enemies meaning most tribe mates will never see war for more than a day or two before there previous targets turn blue.

A family tribes objective is to rule a huge amount of K's and feel all warm inside when they look at the dominance maps, the recruiters get off on how many symbols they can fit after there main tribes tag for there academies, and best of all dont forget feeding time when you guys see that red dot because some sap in your newest academy has just realised he may aswell quit.

It all goes great until some aggressive tribe looks in your direction and starts eating your academies and your members get worried about the big bad and these strange things called "incomings"

Want an example of that see the QIVA/BONDED thread dont worry though bud your leadership is right i'm a family hater and we spout lies, your way is the best wanna hug ? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Is good to have family tribe, why? Because I said so.

Everyone start out as a noob... so I myself... who love family tribes... give those newbie a chance in this world. When you want to rise a dog you don't buy a old one, you start with a puppy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sbrick said:
Family tribes breed noobs and weak players

Can't be closer to the truth than that. Statistically speaking there will only be X numbers of good players per continent which is a fraction of how many start out on that continent. Recruiting everyone in the continent will not make you stronger because you're only lowering the average player ability within your tribe.

yeah it looks good on stats but having such weak players seriously degrades your tribe's fighting ability. When you let everyone into your tribe you let the great players, the terrible players, the inactive players, and the barb noblers into your tribe.

The last 3 will be picked apart by a smaller tribe made up of talented players. They will exploit that chink in your continent and take advantage of it by easily nobling villages deep into your territory, stacking them, and using them to noble more villages.

I'm pretty sure the XLR vs QIVA and now the COMIC vs QIVA wars prove this theory to be correct. But what the hell do I know anyway.

DeletedUser

Everyone start out as a noob... so I myself... who love family tribes... give those newbie a chance in this world. When you want to rise a dog you don't buy a old one, you start with a puppy. :)

Not true. This is my first world. But I am very sure I learn much more in ASYLUM than I will in any family tribes. Families give noobs the chance to survive longer in a game. And that's really all a family offer. The cons is that with blue and light blue village colours of a family all around, the noobs usually only have inactives and barbs to noble, which beats one of the main purpose of this game, warring against other active players. There's basically no way a noob can learn the real game just by nobling inactives and barbs can they?

Pam Nam

Not true. This is my first world. But I am very sure I learn much more in ASYLUM than I will in any family tribes. Families give noobs the chance to survive longer in a game. And that's really all a family offer. The cons is that with blue and light blue village colours of a family all around, the noobs usually only have inactives and barbs to noble, which beats one of the main purpose of this game, warring against other active players. There's basically no way a noob can learn the real game just by nobling inactives and barbs can they?

QFT :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Or you just lack the confidence to step up to a real tribe, and prefer hiding behind seas of blue :icon_rolleyes:

On topic, it matters little if a tribe ever owns a majority of w19, what matters is if a tribe makes the majority of w19 quit :)

DeletedUser

I came from an Academy tribe and while it offered me the opportunity to grow I must concur that, for the most part, they do not work. If the parent tribe is lucky they will reap the benefit of perhaps 1% of those Academy/Family tribe members who are worth anything in this game. Most of the time they just inhibit the parent tribes growth.

In addition, it is tough enough at times to keep 40 players on the same page regarding many tribal functions. Multiply that by 4, 5, 6 family tribes and the whole family tribe concept becomes much more unwieldly, disorganized and turns into a huge mess.

DeletedUser

just a follow-up, though I'm sure no one cares. After quitting this game 'forever' I returned to play W42 and find myself in the top 10 again (breaking a mil)... just goes to show how addictive this game is that even after coming to this realization I returned 8 months later to play again.

Since writing this I've come to the realization that this game is not about points, rank or prestige, but rather goals and the social aspect. If you have a mission (removing a player, or tribe) then this can be a lot of fun even though everyone realizes that in the end it's all for nothing (just 0's and 1's on a server that will all be extinct in 5-10 years)... game can be enjoyable for other reasons.

just though I'd share that as I'm sure there are countless others who have sworn to their retirement from TW... only to return months later and start all over again. I think we all need help :icon_razz:

Jug-jug

Do you really think the maker of this game would make it beatable. It's all about the money get realz and just have fun.:lol:

DeletedUser

Imo there should be price money for a tribe that finishes first once the world ends. At least $100 each player in the tribe. Makers wouldnt even notice as at some points there were 40K+ people in the world with most buying premium and i would assume it doesnt cost a lot to run a server so yea... :icon_wink: