Why Not

DeletedUser

I would like to put forward an idea,

Instead of coming here to post our disagreements, how about we all get together and get the tribes to make a world 29 forum, within the world (IN GAME) and within each of our tribe forum?

This world has been around long enough and I think we all know each other, by now.

This way we do not have to come here to post nonsense we can have the access of posting within our tribal forums.

Is it possible? Most definitely.

So why not do it?

I for one would be more entertained and would have easier access!

I would like to know what the other players of world 29 think?

Bailther.

DeletedUser

What about the ones who lurk W29 for old times sake? just because some have a life outside and had to quit (Or other reason) why should they miss out?

Drunken posts....can be bad D: lol

Edit: Also drunk.

DeletedUser

Good, maybe it is a good idea to have a forum where it is only those that are actually playing and weed out those side comments, maybe bring some people back to w29 also :p

DeletedUser

Good, maybe it is a good idea to have a forum where it is only those that are actually playing and weed out those side comments, maybe bring some people back to w29 also :p
No, you would actually distance people form coming back.

Go for it, do it, kill the externals :] enjoy it.

Soberknight

I would like to put forward an idea,

Instead of coming here to post our disagreements, how about we all get together and get the tribes to make a world 29 forum, within the world (IN GAME) and within each of our tribe forum?

This world has been around long enough and I think we all know each other, by now.

This way we do not have to come here to post nonsense we can have the access of posting within our tribal forums.

Is it possible? Most definitely.

So why not do it?

I for one would be more entertained and would have easier access!

I would like to know what the other players of world 29 think?

Bailther.

Can anyone tell me who the hell this guy is? :lol:

serious: sounds like fun, but doubt it will happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

The idea is amusing to say the least. But it would definitely kill the externals which are only barely alive as is.

As is the external forums already get heated up enough and they have a mod. Internal forums are just asking for problems.

Timanator

The idea is amusing to say the least. But it would definitely kill the externals which are only barely alive as is.

As is the external forums already get heated up enough and they have a mod. Internal forums are just asking for problems.

I agree. I think the end result would be a bunch of banned accts. and more people quitting. lol

DeletedUser62494

I agree. I think the end result would be a bunch of banned accts. and more people quitting. lol

I am not sure that you can get banned for things said on internal forums....I may be wrong but I have never seen it. But the point is its a game to be enjoyed and all to often players would just let out hate and pointless anger instead of playing for fun. The rules on the externals govern it better to keep players semi civilized.

DeletedUser

I am not sure that you can get banned for things said on internal forums....I may be wrong but I have never seen it. But the point is its a game to be enjoyed and all to often players would just let out hate and pointless anger instead of playing for fun. The rules on the externals govern it better to keep players semi civilized.

You can be banned for things on internals :]

DeletedUser17769

You can indeed get banned from things in the internal forum, not just what you say but even pictures, this type of thing would have to be treated just like the external forum, but if you got in trouble your in game account would be the one penalized, so quite a few people wouldn't like that

DeletedUser

WEll I was once called a very naughty word on a common forum but was told they could do nothing