Why Not

DeletedUser79621

maybe you were naughty back then, so they couldnt punish for telling the truth :lol:

Back then? He threatened me today with 500 nukes for apparently flirting with his co-player >.< In my defence, I didn't even know which person I was talking to.

Tell me what you think

[spoil]
kristofski today at 11:30
Congrats on getting to 8 mil Yoni... That's quite an achievement ^_^

yonithan78 today at 11:31
^^ thanks

kristofski today at 11:32
Give me some of the points yeah? =P

yonithan78 today at 11:34
okay ^^ give me some troops in exchange of points ^^ we haz no troops ^^ this will be epic on the forum if you will post it =D

kristofski today at 11:36
We must make it more epic before the forums shall see it ^_^

Which troops you want? Spears? I'll send a few spear nukes fighters in attack support ;-)

yonithan78 today at 11:39
[village]537|463[/village] send the spears here

kristofski today at 11:41
Sorry I can't do that, K45 is [ally]NN[/ally] territory.

yonithan78 today at 11:46
TT

kristofski today at 11:51
I'm sorry =( You still wub me enough to give me points right? =D

yonithan78 today at 11:52
yeah sure but, let me finish balancing 1st ^^ you should farm instead of flirting kris

kristofski today at 11:53
Pffft, farming takes too much effort ^_^

yonithan78 today at 11:54
it doesnt 30min-45mins 1k + farming runs..

kristofski today at 12:20
I'm lazy though. Farming is too much effort for a person as lazy as me.

yonithan78 today at 12:21
me too im lazy person too..

yonithan78 today at 13:27
Kris thanks for the congratulations, flirting with val will earn you 500 nukes from me =)

yonithan78 today at 13:28
p.s. Val deserves all the congratulations not me

kristofski today at 20:04
I didn't know it was Val >.< I was just congratulating you. Yay 500 nukes ^_^
[/spoil]

I'm going to assume this IG forum thing isn't going to happen as very few, if any, agree with the idea.

DeletedUser79621

I was only posting it to find out if you thought I was flirting. Not because I thought it was finally epic enough ^_^

Soberknight

aaah ok, thats what you wanted to know :)

well, my opinion: if i didnt know you better i would say you werent flirting :lol:

DeletedUser79621

If you didn't know me better... You know me better? In all fairness, I flirt without meaning to a lot of the time >.<

Soberknight

come on, are you coming on to me now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have to let you know i am just kidding ofcourse :icon_wink:

Soberknight

No, no I'm not... I don't think...

Good, good, cause if you were i would have had to tell MKC and WFA and i wouldnt be responsible for any repercussions on their part. :icon_wink:

Ofcourse i didnt really think you were coming on to me, cause you were already flirting with val. :lol:

DeletedUser79621

I can multi-flirt :lol: I flirt with several people at the same time all the time.

Although I don't flirt with some people... That's just strange.

DeletedUser

The =) indicates sarcasm. Seems Kris does not have a sense of humour, wonder what other senses he is missing!?

DeletedUser

Now now Yoni keep the forum on topic and dont turn it into a flame fest.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79621

Yoni, I'm pretty sure me replying with "yay 500 nukes ^_^" kinda implies I have a sense of humour =]

DeletedUser

I knoiw Kris, hence the !? and Mikey if I want to turn it into a flame fest you can be sure I will ask you for advice! (plus if I ever decide to turn on my tribe (s)) =)

DeletedUser79621

Now I'm just confused >.< Tbf Mikey, the original topic wouldn't work well, so many people would resort to personal insults and end up getting banned.