Why So Serious?

DeletedUser

If you are referring to me and believe that I take this game seriously, then you do not know me at all.
Seriously, you spend large amount of time to post this crap to rip on someone. What does that make you?

Also, you are the same person that go around pming people not to post on the forums. Get off your little ego trip lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol...wait, were you "ripping" pyker for ripping someone else?

DeletedUser

He flames you in a private forum, you try to mock him in the public forum. *shrug* whatever.

I guess the real subject of this thread is which is worse: Passive Aggression or Aggressive Aggression.

or perhaps hes making a point? jus sayin

DeletedUser

Seriously, you spend large amount of time to post this crap to rip on someone. What does that make you?

Also, you are the same person that go around pming people not to post on the forums. Get off your little ego trip lol.

I seem to recall PMing you to offer you some friendly advice since you were on a rampant post like an idiot streak.

DeletedUser

Why should my tribe be the only one who gets to see someone get so totally owned for being an idiot? :lol:

If you notice, he tried to flame me for something I didn't even say(at least not seriously, anyway), then he got all butt hurt because he didn't find the joke funny and started ranting about how the huggles were killing the game.

I'll also say this, I backed up my threat. I told him to watch the PnP, and here it is.

Pyker in !UN!?

When did this happen

I'm the only pro allowed in !UN!.

what next shall i return to fink Repinski amongst the ranks or how about kent?
Oh even MKC?
*prays MKC joins !UN!*

DeletedUser

How much time does it take to take a few screenshots and write a bit of stuff?

And spending time on the game doesnt mean you take it seriously, it means you enjoy it.

Although im not sure you know what human emotion is ¬_¬

DeletedUser

I've been brewing on this a while:

wargames.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah I think he's operating a UAV actually. It's just good, I love it.

DeletedUser

I laughed when I read link's message and did my best to fashion a worthy response. I am curious how the others who received it responded. Was all of this posted somewhere? I'm admittedly lazy when it comes to the external forums.

As far as my attitude in-game; I don't appreciate complete noobies, other than nobling them, and I don't like complete a-holes, other than nobling them. Everyone else I'm fine with, but I'm quitting cause I apparently have to try out real life - from what I've read its gotten mixed reviews.

DeletedUser

Then tell me whats so wrong with the guy pyker posted about wanting to create giant tribes of noobs? He is just having fun writing a satirical letter. Whats so serious about that.

Nothing.

The thing he commented on was the response of CCFCtrendy...

DeletedUser

Wow peoples brain housing groups are not processing data how it is being displayed:icon_eek:.... He is stating that some people take this game too seriously, If you really know pyker then you will know that he is as far from serious about this game as Heven is from hell.... some idiots people amaze me:lol:

link11223454

It breaks my heart that my message has upset a number of people. I wrote it with the best intentions in mind.

So how about it? Who wanta merge?

DeletedUser

Link, nobody nearby wants to merge with us. :[

How depressing.

DeletedUser

Yeah I think he's operating a UAV actually. It's just good, I love it.

nah i'm pretty sure that's a anti-IED SUGV it's part of the future warrior system in development. UAVs are controlled at secure locations this looks like they are detonating unexploded ordinance. or..........they just took the pic to be funny. but who cares it's still cool

DeletedUser

nah i'm pretty sure that's a anti-IED SUGV it's part of the future warrior system in development. UAVs are controlled at secure locations this looks like they are detonating unexploded ordinance. or..........they just took the pic to be funny. but who cares it's still cool

Think scene at beginning of Hurt Locker. Probably an IED robot of some kind.

Or they're just screwing around. xD

But yeah, UAVs are from secure locations and are flown by trained AF guys usually, not army boys.

DeletedUser

Wow peoples brain housing groups are not processing data how it is being displayed:icon_eek:.... He is stating that some people take this game too seriously, If you really know pyker then you will know that he is as far from serious about this game as Heven is from hell.... some idiots people amaze me:lol:

Agreeed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hey link did u get any serious responses? i had 2 double take when i read the mail to make sure u werent being serious haha very well written.