Why Thana Nightshade Sucks at TribalWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, if you defended yourself I would leave you alone on this subject. My point is, you must believe yourself that you have no skill on Tribal Wars.

This is going amazingly off-topic.

But you do realize this is the politics and propaganda forum, where you spew BS and make everyone believe it, right?

I bow to you all-knowing one.

DeletedUser

So? My point still stands. You have said nothing to prove you are skilled, but you sure have down alot of attention whoring.

All these posts, all these responses and still you don't get it.

Silly boy, you do not prove any skill by what you say and TWstats only shows what you have finished, not what you have started.

DeletedUser

All these posts, all these responses and still you don't get it.

Silly boy, you do not prove any skill by what you say and TWstats only shows what you have finished, not what you have started.

Can you read blue letters?

I have already said that, and it should be obvious I meant say as in "post something" because technically we are not speaking to each other, now are we? I will use more descriptive scetences for you now. That way you wont be so easily confused. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark if Slifilus ever rereads this page sober. Kudo's Thana

DeletedUser

Personally I'd like to extend my thanks to thana, she is definitely the second best asset V V V has on this forum.

ToPaT

I wish everyone loved Thana like i do :icon_redface:

...... oh crap not in the forum. Eh thana?

Nahhh shes moderately skilled maybe just a little worse then me but all is forgiven!

DeletedUser

I haven't bothered to read the whole topic yet, but i will do so.
All i can say, is that Thana wants attention.

DeletedUser

My miserable excuse of a conquer record has been mentioned in two threads now, carrying them hopelessly off topic. However there is even more than that list that I could be fairly criticizied on.

:icon_idea:Let's get the flames really going and look threw all the flaws of Thana Nightshade.:icon_idea:​

Of course there is the fact that outside of my first three conquers all have been abandons or gifts from tribemates.

Then there is the fact my OD is also a joke. My Total OD is barely 30k over my points of 167,612.

OD Rank: 2444. (192,061 score)
OD Attack Rank: 2200. (99,281 score)
OD Defense Rank: 2251. (92,780 score)

My attack scores are obviously just nukes lobbed for tribesmates outside of my first conquers, which also obviously were pretty easy at the time.

My defense OD can be completely dismissed. It is only logical that all my defense is stacked by my tribe. Not my troops so why recognise my OD?

So there is no evidence that I have any clue how to play. In fact by all indications I do not.

Now lets critique my tribe while we're at it. Down to rank 7th-8th place, depending on what ~=A=~ is doing that day, from a peak of 3rd (though TWstats is currently glitching on that). A steady downward slide fueled by major players turning grey, attacks from the RFG etc crew and a couple more old guard planning retirement. Though DFB isn't the only tribe with these events occuring, real life has also taken away a few of our members unwillingly and we pray for their health.

Then WTF am I doing for my tribe? I was promoted to Diplomat quickly enough, though only god and LFKD Aristos know why. DFB doesn't really do diplomacy. I have also been the main recruiter for DFB. Given the recient recruits to DFB one could say I am schitzophrenic. :icon_biggrin:

Even more mind-boggling, given that I am "so inept" I am also a Duke of DFB. A recent promotion and for what? No one knows. Acusations have shifted from I am forced to queue for big players and take the time consuming horrible job of dealing with millions of points worth of villages ... to ... I get to play with millions of points worth of villages of big players that I may get to noble a village from if I'm good yay. Also there is the suggestion that it's simply because I am female. :lol:

Then there is the general comments on my most recient siggy.

Well I doubt that anyone really could know that Deepsbaba was an amazing player and Bozy's boyfriend, however the ways the sig has been taken is fabulous. In fact in the whole conversation never was it mentioned any numbers of villages either conquered or defended. Actually all we had discussed was style. I don't think either of us know any hard numbers to put behind her words.

Of course the creme-de-la-creme of criticisim has come from even better sources.
The suspision that I am a rouge Aristo and spy for RFG.

There was two individuals that I thanked for giving me my first advice on how to play this game. One obviously was Parmenion. The other was David Friedman. It was "confided" to me by Encaladaeus that the main spy in the LFKD worked for RFG though he knew the spy personally. Enca also accused me of being a spy for him to LFKD members. However the suspisions around me that have been voiced is that I am in fact a spy for David thus RFG.

This accusation has the most evidence of all. :icon_eek:

Now here is the part that doesn't fit.
Even with all of this overwhelming evidence against me, whenever an accusation is launched, it is my tribesmates and alliancemates that defend me. In spite of all of this, their trust in me has grown as well as their respect.

Maybe it's just because I'm female ... and cute. :icon_wink:

Well now, if we're bragging...

OD Rank: 793. (1,287,011 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1552. (356,789 score)
OD Defense Rank: 383. (930,222 score)

And I only have 316 points. :icon_wink:
http://twstats.com/en6/index.php?page=player&id=416501
Never rimmed by the way, I gave my villages to my friends in DEATH.

Why, being able to talk of course! :lol: I mean, don't you know that's what a diplomat does? Or are you still not sure on your job description? :icon_redface:

Go talk to ToPaT.

What's your point? Apparently attention whores appeal to them. And they want more...

DeletedUser

I use to ignore this kind of topics but however this is turning out nicely :)
The only thing in this forum who is interesting is people discussing about the game and the current wars and stats.

However it's a free forum, free to spam it. But it get's too much sometimes..

And yes. I'm a whiner :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only thing in this forum who is interesting is people discussing about the game and the current wars and stats.

Are you nuts? The off topic forum is more interesting. They're even planning raids on other game's forums.

DeletedUser

I cant read this forum like i use to do, but i´ll come back.

A spy for me?

This is the funniest thing that i read in my TW history :)

Ps. Cheers Thana, nice to see you again :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.