Why Thana Nightshade Sucks at TribalWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I cant read this forum like i use to do, but i´ll come back.

A spy for me?

This is the funniest thing that i read in my TW history :)

Ps. Cheers Thana, nice to see you again :icon_biggrin:

Nice to see you too! I was wondering when the real PnP peeps were comming back! Look at this place, you slacker.

Negatosan

only smelly people quotes themselves and have their quote as signatures...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well George W(ar) Bush is also from Texas and he is smelly too.

xuzoun

If i answer your question in Borat English:"Maybe you love sucking":)

Now...There are some sentences that include my name.I dont know david friedman guy(only in forums.I never contacted him even with pms)

I did not accuse you of spying.Where the hell did you get this opinion?Only i accused you of being a flatterer of LFKD in the beginning.Nothing more.

I think again you are trying to do some speculativve things.Ok go on...It is the nature of PnP:)

DeletedUser

I wanna add something important.

This thread is written by D.F. , not by a RFG member:

I have faults (a lot) and virtues, if there is something what can definy my main virtue is the honesty, at least is what said my friends in real life. Here i´ll be 100%, trust me please, i have not any reason to tell a lie.

As you know i came from spanish servers, small, classical and very hard worlds (the % of noobs is very low). Well, when i came here i saw how the morals changes.

Here the most dishonorable player is the refugee, there was the spy. I am a old man (dont tell nothing about son of ...) and for me its dificult change my mind ( i had enought time to learn better english than i know for example) and i still considerate that a spy is not fair play (world 5 can say what it wants...).

Then:

I never got an spy anywhere, i dont know how works any IRC channel, i dont know the LFKD forum URL, no, i am not Enchi II

Sometimes i can see hidden things, but its caused by not-insane tricks and people who tell me a few and i expand it with logic. But sometimes i made mistakes, my english is very poor as you know.

My last info from inside LFKD is: Thana Nightshade on 16.12. at 07:38 (no more :icon_redface:)

Thana NEVER gave me info, she is a loyalty member and i never asked her about internal isssues. Anyway, this matter has any common sense? Do you think that if you ask me about RFG i´ll tell something?

Thana, dont heat your head with that, the main question is: there are people who cant understand that rivals and enemies dont means the same :icon_wink:

Ps. Today my english is very, very poor, i was working all night and i am really tired.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I´ll show a D.F. trick used in Spain, look how i work, i am/have not spies.

I had a very big and nice player as enemy called "Borracho_son_pelijroso", he defend like a demon (best i saw ever)

One day he conquer a new village and call it "Landrús Rugby Stadium", this was enought for a f****** smart ass like me.

I began to look for some info and i got that "Landrús" is a 3.500 population spanish village with a rugby club. I got the telephone of the club and call them.

"Hi, i am a new neighbourd and like rugby. Can you tell me when will you play again?"

My next nukes was like the knife in the butter :icon_wink:

Ps. You inspire me a new avatar, thanks :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunkywunky

I had a very big and nice player as enemy called "Borracho_son_pelijroso", he defend like a demon (best i saw ever)

One day he conquer a new village and call it "Landrús Rugby Stadium", this was enought for a f****** smart ass like me.

I began to look for some info and i got that "Landrús" is a 3.500 population spanish village with a rugby club. I got the telephone of the club and call them.

"Hi, i am a new neighbourd and like rugby. Can you tell me when will you play again?"

Wowie that's the most sneaky thing i have ever heard even in you sleep is nasty but at a rugby match damn thats low but smart :p

DeletedUser

I wanna add something important.

This thread is written by D.F. , not by a RFG member:

I have faults (a lot) and virtues, if there is something what can definy my main virtue is the honesty, at least is what said my friends in real life. Here i´ll be 100%, trust me please, i have not any reason to tell a lie.

As you know i came from spanish servers, small, classical and very hard worlds (the % of noobs is very low). Well, when i came here i saw how the morals changes.

Here the most dishonorable player is the refugee, there was the spy. I am a old man (dont tell nothing about son of ...) and for me its dificult change my mind ( i had enought time to learn better english than i know for example) and i still considerate that a spy is not fair play (world 5 can say what it wants...).

Then:

I never got an spy anywhere, i dont know how works any IRC channel, i dont know the LFKD forum URL, no, i am not Enchi II

Sometimes i can see hidden things, but its caused by not-insane tricks and people who tell me a few and i expand it with logic. But sometimes i made mistakes, my english is very poor as you know.

My last info from inside LFKD is: Thana Nightshade on 16.12. at 07:38 (no more :icon_redface:)

Thana NEVER gave me info, she is a loyalty member and i never asked her about internal isssues. Anyway, this matter has any common sense? Do you think that if you ask me about RFG i´ll tell something?

Thana, dont heat your head with that, the main question is: there are people who cant understand that rivals and enemies dont means the same :icon_wink:

Ps. Today my english is very, very poor, i was working all night and i am really tired.

David! I by no means think of you as seeking spy info or any of that. I have been laughing the entire time at this thread, especially while I wrote it. :lol:

You are fun to talk to and I apologise if I offended you. This thread is just in fun. I hope you laugh at it and the responses the way I have. :)

DeletedUser

Ok... so I usually have too much pride to ever say anything like this but;

Thana I made a fool of myself and I am sorry I even brought it up.
(I just re-read this)

DeletedUser

Slif, you had no idea really. On the surface every "critique" I gave on myself is true, I'm quite sure plenty of others in CLASH have expansive information networks and complete personal knowledge of the game to judge.

I completely accept but there was no need. :)

I've heard many good things about you too!

DeletedUser

I am not offended, of course, i wanna explain it to another posters, unnecesary for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am not offended, of course, i wanna explain it to another posters, unnecesary for you :icon_wink:

Good to hear. :)

This entire thread though is really for the less ... insightful posters. More amusement than anything.

I guess it's my version of the Numpty Awards but here they nominate themselves. :lol:

Sliflus got disqualified though. LOL

ToPaT

Good to hear. :)

This entire thread though is really for the less ... insightful posters. More amusement than anything.

I guess it's my version of the Numpty Awards but here they nominate themselves. :lol:

Sliflus got disqualified though. LOL

Thank god i just kept out of it. :)

DeletedUser

omg what a dog act but still smart

DeletedUser

Sparta !! the land where women are respected, and Penguins(if any) are slayed!!

DeletedUser

Can we please get this thread back on topic?! On how Thana sucks and sucks it well. :icon_twisted:

ToPaT

Can we please get this thread back on topic?! On how Thana sucks and sucks it well. :icon_twisted:

Arghos.......the whole topic is a farse it can only go offtopic.

As there is not evidence to keep it ontopic.

Also you cannot suck when you have been trained by such a Tribalwars player as Parmenion. It just can't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.