6. Worst Attacker - Asinifyou
7. Best Defender - Notorious Legend
8. Worst Defender - Harith Hafiz
9. Best Personality/Spammer - akatanikitos
10. Scariest Player - Kissie
11. Requested to be Mentioned - Kurticus :D

DeletedUser

1. Best Tribe - -SWAT-
2. Worst Tribe - COPS (for trying to be as cool as swat)
3. Best Leader - Lavrikan
4. Worst Leader - tuba king (For thinking they are cool enough to bash for cops and swat)
5. Best Attacker - Fanged Nightmare.. (I did once hear about a story about him fighting he squirrel... Fanged did win :O )
6. Worst Attacker - The squirrel
7. Best Defender - Fanged nightmare (he survived a fight with a squirrel)
8. Worst Defender - Squirrel (didn't survive)
9. Best Personality/Spammer - steve ? (I find 60% of what he sais annoying those, but those other 20% make it all worth it... ... ... ... there's 20% left :S I simply don't read those)
10. Scariest Player - Fanged Nightmare (remember the squirrel thing ?)
11. Requested to be Mentioned - Ghanghis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Best Tribe - -SWAT-
4. Worst Leader - tuba king (For thinking they are cool enough to bash for cops and swat)
5. Best Attacker - Fanged Nightmare.. (I did once hear about a story about him fighting he squirrel... Fanged did win :O )
9. Best Personality/Spammer - steve ? (I find 60% of what he sais annoying those, but those other 20% make it all worth it... ... ... ... there's 20% left :S I simply don't read those)

This ^

DeletedUser

1. Best Tribe - -SWAT-

Thank You :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Best Tribe I'm likely being biased, but I honestly think Bush is.
2. Worst Tribe -
3. Best Leader I'm unsure about most leaderships, but Memory Lane has won my loyalty :icon_redface:
4. Worst Leader Asta Lapasta, for trying so hard to turn SOHK and Bush on each other. Shows a lot of weakness to me.
5. Best Attacker -
6. Worst Attacker -
7. Best Defender I would have to say myself+kingmq38, purely due to holding his account in an isolated position for so long when under constant attacks and ops.
8. Worst Defender TechnoDog and Capestorm for deleting when under pressure.
9. Best Personality/Spammer I enjoy --S-- and Da Root's posts.
10. Scariest Player -

The ones I've left blank mean that I have not seen anything yet that means I think that the spot is deserved.

In regards to the worst tribe, every tribe in the top 6 has a reason for being there, and all of them are old tribes now (no new ones). So, none of them can be the worst tribe in my eyes, as they outlasted so many other tribes.

DeletedUser

2. Worst Tribe -
3. Best Leader I'm unsure about most leaderships, but Memory Lane has won my loyalty :icon_redface:
4. Worst Leader Asta Lapasta, for trying so hard to turn SOHK and Bush on each other. Shows a lot of weakness to me.
5. Best Attacker -
6. Worst Attacker -
7. Best Defender I would have to say myself+kingmq38, purely due to holding his account in an isolated position for so long when under constant attacks and ops.
10. Scariest Player -

The ones I've left blank mean that I have not seen anything yet that means I think that the spot is deserved.

In regards to the worst tribe, every tribe in the top 6 has a reason for being there, and all of them are old tribes now (no new ones). So, none of them can be the worst tribe in my eyes, as they outlasted so many other tribes.

I coulda sworn Googly did most of the defending on the Kingmq account :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

2. Worst Tribe -
5. Best Attacker -
6. Worst Attacker -
10. Scariest Player -

About the worst leader bit, seeing as Bush and SWAT are no longer allies you could say he was quite successful and meant its very unlikely his tribe will now get hit from both sides in the future. Seems like a great leader to me.

DeletedUser

Swat and Bush driving apart had not much to do with Asta. Randerson himself caused the deterioration single handedly.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I coulda sworn Googly did most of the defending on the Kingmq account :icon_confused:

I sat when king was on business trips or sleeping. But he deserves just as much credit, as I wouldn't have been able to deal with it on my own owing to the number of continuous inbound noble trains and nukes (I remember counting over a 4 week period just 6 times when the number of incoming dropped below 500, and WET barely ever faked).

About the worst leader bit, seeing as Bush and SWAT are no longer allies you could say he was quite successful and meant its very unlikely his tribe will now get hit from both sides in the future. Seems like a great leader to me.

Asta Lapasta had no involvement in that. Randerson's decision to spend 3 months making empty promises in an attempt to "punish" Bush fro our previous leader's past mistakes, was entirely responsible for the deterioration of that relationship so far as I am concerned. As such, that has no reason to influence my decision on worst leader - I made my decision on the worst leader simply because I felt it was incredibly childish to try and get both Bush and SOHK members thinking the other would betray them - even Randerson hasn't tried that yet :icon_eek:

DeletedUser95011

1. Best Tribe- Got to. (terror of k24)
2. Worst Tribe - SWAT
3. Best Leader- Me.
emoticon-00103-cool.gif

4. Worst Leader- Lav aka Randerson
5. Best Attacker - Pawel and Sgt@arms
6. Worst Attacker - Homzi and Orich
7. Best Defender - We will find out in due time.
8. Worst Defender- Orich and Homzi
9. Best Personality/Spammer- Ultimo and Steve
10. Scariest Player - Pawel

The above is 100% my own opinion, other peoples may differ. So don't be hating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sat when king was on business trips or sleeping. But he deserves just as much credit, as I wouldn't have been able to deal with it on my own owing to the number of continuous inbound noble trains and nukes (I remember counting over a 4 week period just 6 times when the number of incoming dropped below 500, and WET barely ever faked).

Yeah just realized your little image said googly in it. :lol:

DeletedUser

It says SOHK and Bush, not SWAT and Bush.

DeletedUser

1. Best Tribe - PHAT "currently' -MM- "When Dave was leader" honestly went to shit when he left.
2. Worst Tribe - eh theres quite a few but out of the top dog's. never was impressed with SWAT's ability even when they was in there infant stage they had problem's with a 7 man team.
3. Best Leader - Dave '-MM-' and im impressed with Phats leadership as they have maintained from the very beginning till now.
4. Worst Leader - Lavrikan3- never was fond of you nobling barb's & internal's. just do that to make yourself scary but your actually just a big ole teddy bear. hugs all around randy. you know you like to huggle's!!!! <333
5. Best Attacker - When i was playing this world, i never really had that many incoming's, minus the fact i was inactive for 2 months & SWAT finally grew a set when i was inactive & attacked but other then that, least they did come for me in the end though they did get MAL to gangbang me. so nobody honestly that i've faced.
6. Worst Attacker - imma have to say Lavrikan, i killed countless nuke's & sniped countless train's off you guy's in SWAT. so at the same time you get the best attacker & the worst cause nobody attacked me but you guy's.
7. Best Defender - TNK & TWP. though i helped defend TWP alongside TWP & TNK. we held off NiNi till the very end. also TNK was very resilent agaisnt SWAT
8. Worst Defender - warrior is by far the most arrogant piece of crap that is just less not even go there lol. he kills a fake & think he did something worth while?
9. Spammer - Fanged Nightmare when he was around & me & a few other guy's.

DeletedUser

I thought i'd do it again since I've changed a lot :)

1. Best Tribe - SOHK, I genuinely think SOHK is the best however Bush & Phat are also very good tribes :)
2. Worst Tribe - The top tribes have all done something to be in the top ranks therefore nobody generally deserves this title.
3. Best Leader - It's between MemoryLane and Tossa :)
4. Worst Leader - I'd prefer not to say ;)
5. Best Attacker - Based on recent wars I would have to say lawtonisw23 and/or The Talamasca :)
6. Worst Attacker - Unsure
7. Best Defender - Unsure
8. Worst Defender - Some of the players in WET.
9. Best Personality/Spammer - Tossa
10. Scariest Player - pawel

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't think Fanged Nightmare was particularly interesting or entertaining as a poster. Mindless off-topic spam isn't something that appeals to me any more, and I don't get what other "appeals" his posts have.