which means you are too?
cant use it this time ijje :p

MARKY B CUTIE =D

DeletedUser

marcus another quick question .. Is it really that worth .. :icon_rolleyes:
As the kool-aid man says
Kool-AidMan.jpg

Quintus Fabius Maximus

As some one who led him on another world. He has done well to pay attention for this long into a world. :icon_wink:

<3. World 40 we re-create KoS. :L

New.identity

As some one who led him on another world. He has done well to pay attention for this long into a world. :icon_wink:

<3. World 40 we re-create KoS. :L

You are the one always quiting and then coming back to TW less than a month later you dirty hypocrite. And isn't it past your bedtime :icon_wink:

On a more serious note, I think I may join if we can get some of the originals in and if you get on skype now.

DeletedUser

You are the one always quiting and then coming back to TW less than a month later you dirty hypocrite. And isn't it past your bedtime :icon_wink:

On a more serious note, I think I may join if we can get some of the originals in and if you get on skype now.

Marcus you be noob :icon_wink: oh wait you couldnt get in :lol:

Sorreh i'm always gonna tease you about that.

On another note Kos FTW :icon_smile:

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Shh, I am yet to find a world I enjoy. Although world 34 is promising.

Couldn't get on skype last night, will get on today some when =P And yes, we will get teh original pwners.

DeletedUser55266

who is this marcos gut and why is he so famous?
Wow. Did you live in a cave? Geez who doesn't know who Marcus is. We don't all like him, but at least we know who he is :icon_cool:
This can only mean one thing -- u b n00b